Author Topic: Temp ban request on KbW_Adrian_KUTT  (Read 644 times)

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
Temp ban request on KbW_Adrian_KUTT
« on: October 18, 2012, 12:27:29 am »
The offence
(click to show/hide)

The proof.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 12:46:20 am by SMEGMAR »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
Re: Temp ban request on KbW_Adrian_KUTT
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 02:15:53 am »
long sword autism.
I find your use of words offensive, not even kidding. Fucking douchebag throwing the word around like it is a common thing. There are people who actually autistic you asshat. Not to mention you are talking to someone(Adrian) who is in the military. Have some fucking respect and decency.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 02:38:45 am »
don't argue about the word autism, you have right, but you should learn to be polite, and tell it on a polite way that the word that smegmar use, is a step to far

about this treath, well, smegmar has the proof, he don't like it that people are continue treath HoC as a piece of shit all of the time, if we are worthless

about that he is in the military, i'm sorry, but thats out of the question here, nothing to do  with the game, i'm a former soldier also, have seen allot in the world, good and bad, but it has nothing to do in the game

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 02:40:28 am »
long sword autism.
I find your use of words offensive, not even kidding. Fucking douchebag throwing the word around like it is a common thing. There are people who actually autistic you asshat. Not to mention you are talking to someone(Adrian) who is in the military. Have some fucking respect and decency.

Actually autism IS a pretty common thing. I'm well aware that there are people who are actually autistic, but since i'm not referring to them in any way (I think), i don't understand how someone could get so upset over my intentional misuse of the word (unless of course they are defending their friend, in this case Adrian, and trying to derail my thread). Also, I am not speaking TO Adrian, but rather about adrian. And to think that someone who is in (or was in) the armed service is automatically entitled to my respect is just absurd, especially if they choose to behave in such a way. Thanks for the bump though pal.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 02:47:27 am by SMEGMAR »

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 02:50:13 am »
Actually autism IS a pretty common thing. I'm well aware that there are people who are actually autistic, but since i'm not referring to them in any way (I think), i don't understand how someone could get be so upset over my intentional misuse of the word (unless of course they are defending their friend, in this case Adrian, and trying to derail my thread). Also, I am not speaking TO Adrian, but rather about adrian.

Yes Autism is a common thing, I am saying that the way you are using it as a synonym for stupid similar to how people use retarded as a substitute for stupid or dumb.

I am also not defending Adrian due to the fact I don't like him very much.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 03:03:06 am »
insufficient evidence, will leave open for a little in case there is something else, but these pics alone are not enough to ban

saying your clan sucks in a chat log that has no connection to the screenshot of you being tk'd (with one visible team wound only in screenshot that led to TK) is not enough to prove it was intentional teamkill
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 03:20:29 am »
isn't the fact that there are NO hostiles in the screenshot proof enough that it was clearly intentional?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 03:26:06 am »
no idea who is what or whatever in those screenshots, no context, dont even see someone being TKd except in death log.  closing thread, but behave urself adrian got my eyes on you boy
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.