Author Topic: New stuff?  (Read 1718 times)

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
Re: New stuff?
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 05:37:23 pm »

Made my day  :mrgreen:
mine as well, Haddock is zeh best!

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 05:41:01 pm »
It's not making it pretty, it's adding variety to the game. And people always forget it's cRPG, they forget the RPG bit. There's lots of packs out there with ready made items to use, that I think would help clans more (like Templar, I've seen some fucking awesome Crusader packs, and the Chinese pack) to RP. And there's a gap in the weapons IMO, like whoever said, 2h warhammers. Changing some of the models, like for the halberd, for ones in other mods would allow for stat changes, like I've seen lots of SP mods where the halberd has a heavy surface on the reverse side, so secondary mode knockdown. There's loads of things to change.
Ideally, there would be polls to remove certain items from the game (ie, ones people use for asthetics) such as knives, some of the lower tier 2h axes (there's just too many) etc etc
This would free up item slots to add more items to the game, which is a good idea I think. Ofc, if people have looms etc they'd be refunded fully.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 06:03:35 pm »
That takes up the developers time.  There's already dozens upon dozens of GREAT, SUPER DUPER AMAZING suggestions to improve the gameplay of the game, that can't be implemented because the dev's don't have enough resources to implement.  Not to mention their c-rpg 2 beta or whatever, and strategus could use some fixes and gameplay updates as well. 

But all of those gameplay issues should be put aside so we can add more weapons and armor to the game (aka making it more pretty).  There's already 100's of weapons, and at least 50 armor types.  Let them focus on the game play...if you're playing Warband for the pixels, you're doing it wrong.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 06:19:26 pm »
*sigh* So by your standards there can be 2 armour types, ranged and melee, and just 1 of every weapon type

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2012, 06:47:00 pm »
*sigh* So by your standards there can be 2 armour types, ranged and melee, and just 1 of every weapon type

No...by my count there are 107 body armors, not 2.  There's bows, crossbows, throwing weapons, 1h's, 2h's, polearms, and shields.  I think there's more than enough in each category to satisfy the pixel crack whores.  And by those standards, the dev's should be focused on making the game better, not prettier.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 07:09:30 pm »
+3
No...by my count there are 107 body armors, not 2.  There's bows, crossbows, throwing weapons, 1h's, 2h's, polearms, and shields.  I think there's more than enough in each category to satisfy the pixel crack whores.  And by those standards, the dev's should be focused on making the game better, not prettier.

Moar armors, weapons and eyecandy please.

Its all about looking cool bros :!: