Author Topic: A Wild Ninjas Appears (2.0)  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
A Wild Ninjas Appears (2.0)
« on: October 08, 2012, 05:37:21 am »
+12
*Posters with the symbol shown below are glued to many of the walls in New Unuzdaq and accompanied by a public service announcement beneath it.*

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dear People of New Unuzdaq Castle,

I am the Legendary Gmnotutoo and if you have not heard of me I am the most feared Ninja in all of Calradia. My stealth is unmatched, my battle-dancer technique is artistically deadly, and the arrows I shoot bring destruction to all whom I aim for. I am from the Unicorns and we have the deadliest, but most beautiful archers in all the lands. My Family has been allies with the Free Companies for many years and I love them dearly, but I have left their lands and protection to venture off on my own for the time being. I have gone Rogue and for a good reason:

I traveled far through treacherous lands just to remain hidden so that I can fulfill a beautiful vision that I assume was bestowed upon me by the Benevolent Godking. The vision shown reveals me standing victoriously in-front of a field of dead weaboos that foolishly got in my way to assassinate my enemy, Empress Auphilia.

I hold no grudges against the Shogunate and will try my best to limit your causalities, but if anyone crosses me I will promise that many of your people's children will become orphans. I am here to end the Empress' life, if you desire your life over death then I suggest to cower in the farthest corner of your abodes. Although I know you are not harboring this war criminal, I need to take some of your treasury to continue my mission. I wish to show you all mercy by leaving control of your lands with you, because I have no desire to rule your land. I wish to stress this is not a declaration of war.

I will claim Auphilia's life and scatter the hacked off parts of her body throughout the EU lands thus liberating all of Calradia from her reign of terror. If anyone wishes to join my cause you are free to do so. In the event that I fail my mission I hope the Godking will ladderpault me to the heavens and call an even greater hero to aid you all.

with love,
~The Rogue Ninja Gmnotutoo
Leader of the Super Kawaii Desu Desu Japanese Schoolgirl Ninja Death Squad~

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: A Wild Ninjas Appears (2.0)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 05:44:22 am »
Another "I'm not really in FCC" FCC member declaring war on the Shogunate. Interesting.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 05:50:29 am »
+3
WTF!!!???!!!  Where did you get an army???  You crazy fucking Weeaboo!!!  Yeah, this is 100% not an FCC action!

Also, I think this is just a ninja squad assassination attempt on you personally Auphillia.  He previously declared his intent to assassinate you.  He is not in FCC!!!

http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 05:52:39 am »
+4
Another "I'm not really in FCC" FCC member declaring war on the Shogunate. Interesting.

Yo dawg, I heard you like weaboos so I sent a weaboo to take out the weaboo leader of your weaboos.

Anyhow,
Ye would be wise to fear the mighty G-Man, he shall bring his mighty Katana down upon the you, Empress Auphilia.

Or, Link/Ghost/RL weaboo dude, whichever you may prefer.

Offline miggy

• Earl
  • Renown: 380
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • _\|/_
  • Faction: 1%
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 05:58:00 am »
+6

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 05:59:25 am »
+6
Applied to the side with the most Wiegraf inspired faction name. I saw you heading into the desert as I was heading out, Gm, need moar smoke bombs.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 06:08:01 am »
+10
Oh god how many weeaboo clans are there out there D:
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 06:26:29 am »
+1
Damnit, was that you who stole all the S&D in Tahlberl?  Now my trading trip is going to take two extra days.  You've earned my attention, you stupid ninja.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 06:39:02 am »
+7

It is known to all that the Josho Shogunate and LLJK are at war in the desert. To support the green pigs is an act of war on the Shogunate, and we would expect the same to be true for LLJK in the event that neutrals supported us. That being said, a member of BIRD deliberately supplied an LLJK army ~300 troops in spite of our warnings. This man was the only member in the BIRD strategus faction and we will not hold all BIRD members accountable for this crime, however, justice will be served to this man and to those who would deny justice and support him.

You declared war on me by committing heinous crimes upon my Deity. I deny your justice and will seek revenge for what you did to Partyboy.

This is for BIRD CLAN.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Techno

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gecko
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 06:42:44 am »
+1
Built

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 07:10:40 am »
WTF!!!???!!!  Where did you get an army???  You crazy fucking Weeaboo!!!  Yeah, this is 100% not an FCC action!

Also, I think this is just a ninja squad assassination attempt on you personally Auphillia.  He previously declared his intent to assassinate you.  He is not in FCC!!!

Bullshit.

Just because he leaves the FCC (and he was in FCC, I saw him) and create his own faction to attack us, doesn't mean that we can't see through his blatant attempts to disguise himself.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 07:18:06 am by Ptolemy »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 07:15:37 am »
+5
Bullshit.

Just because you leave the FCC (and you were in FCC, I saw you) and create your own faction to attack us, doesn't mean that we can't see through your blatant attempts to disguise yourself.

???  I am not Gmnonotuo.  FCC is not condoning this action no matter how skillfull the roleplay is and how funny it seems.  You weeaboos duke it out amongst yourselves, we are now a weeaboo-free clan, thank you very much.  Ninjas attacking ninjas - goddamn, what is the world coming to?  Though I would love to take part and see how this crazy weeaboo's ninja attack plays out. 

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 07:19:26 am »
Yes, yes, it's 6am, I editted myself.

Your continued feigned ignorance is unbecoming.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 07:26:29 am »
+3
I agree, FCC should just declare war and kill your gay ass off the map already.

Remember Partyboy!
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 07:31:59 am »
+3
Yes, yes, it's 6am, I editted myself.

Your continued feigned ignorance is unbecoming.

Do you really want us to declare war on you?  We had no intention of doing so.  This is an autonomous action by a rogue weeaboo.  We have nothing to do with it.  We are a peaceful nation of horsemen, bridgeburners, narwhals, and random number people.  If we declare war on someone - then we will announce it on the forums and contact you.  We are not at war with shogunate!  I don't like the fact that Gmnonotutuo just took off and did this, but there is a part of me that finds this absolutely fucking hilarious as he was the only weeaboo in our faction and now he went off on his own to fight weeaboos since we were not going to fight them.  You really make me want to merc for him though with all your unbecoming accusations.