Author Topic: WORST IN STATE: USA HALL OF SHAME (BACK FROM SPAM SECTION)  (Read 686 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
WORST IN STATE: USA HALL OF SHAME (BACK FROM SPAM SECTION)
« on: October 07, 2012, 09:22:37 am »
Due to our best in state thread being moved to Spam by some EU chocolate chip cookie admin when there was still so much to be said, I have decided to revitalize the subject, but with a much needed update.

edit:  due to my worst in state thread http://forum.meleegaming.com/spam/worst-in-state-usa-hall-of-shame/ being moved to spam despite being cRPG related, I have decided to repost it in its entirety, and will continue to due so in accordance to cRPG forum policy. 

Here you can nominate people you think are awful.  Bad at cRPG, bad at Strategus, or just bad people.  Racist, unfunny, rude, sexist, spammers, hackers, sold looms for cash, sent nudes for looms (*cough* ober *cough*), drug addicts, dirty.  Any of these things (and more!) are good enough to qualify you.  You can even nominate a clan for something like "worst clan" and that will make it into a poll.

In fact, it doesn't really matter if you know what state they are from or not.  It would help, to keep the theme.  But you can nominate someone just because you think they're awful, and we can figure out where they live at some other time.  For example, "the South" is good enough.  So is "insufferable manchild"  For those people we can just put America.

We can work out polls for states, regions, or just a "WORST IN AMERICA"  and then "THE WORLD" poll depending on amount of nomations.  Or polls for "worst in clan."  Have you ever wondered who would be the worst NH?  Is Digglez really a lock?  This is the thread for you.

I'll start.

WORST EU WHO PLAYS ON NA:  Aderyn
WORST KITER:  Aderyn
WORST STRAW HAT WEARER:  Aderyn

See how easy this is?  Have at it, guys!
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
Re: WORST IN STATE: USA HALL OF SHAME (BACK FROM SPAM SECTION)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 09:27:54 am »
BIGGEST DICK ON NA: OBER/BREADFRIEND/SKELETONJELLY/TOPSCARER
WORST PLAYER WITH MOST GEAR: NEO QC OR EMPALLUER
MOST IGNORANT OR CONDESCENDING IN NA: THAX

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
Re: WORST IN STATE: USA HALL OF SHAME (BACK FROM SPAM SECTION)
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 10:51:09 am »
Worst player in California: Taser
visitors can't see pics , please register or login