Author Topic: A message from joey?  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Kirbies

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: kirbies, Weeaboo
A message from joey?
« on: October 06, 2012, 08:22:33 pm »
So joey_baloney has a gun pointed to my head as i type this... but im prepared for a nice big red bar  :cry:

He wishes me to post this because he is muted/banned/drunk etc.

[12:07] == bloney [[email protected]] has joined #mount&blade-crpg
[12:07] <bloney> sup peeps
[12:08] <bloney> i was global banned by canary because he was butthurt i made a thread about him which he completely deleted
[12:09] <bloney> i made a thread saying canary was tankens bitc, and then he took it over and made polls on it, and people started voting he was tankens bitch so he deleted it lmao
[12:09] <Muki> Character Name?
[12:09] <bloney> joey_baloney
[12:11] <Muki> mmm Do you have two Accounts?
[12:11] <bloney> i have 3, one i used a long tima ago then my main, and a friends i made that never used it
[12:13] <bloney> my main is joey_baloney I havent used the other for over a year and the third only recently to confront canary on the forums
[12:13] <Muki> Doesn't seem your Ban ill ask someone who can view the Gobal ban list
[12:14] <Muki> Through it seems two of your accounts are Muted on the forums
[12:14] <bloney> yeah im banned from everything cant even talk on the forums lol
[12:14] <bloney> and i was deleted from hall of fame
[12:14] <bloney> oh when i retired
[12:15] <bloney> i changed my name to Pallmall
[12:15] <bloney> he deleted me from hall of fame muted me on the forums, and deleted me from hall of fame lol
[12:15] <bloney> i meen banned me
[12:15] <bloney> lol
[12:16] <bloney> did a number on me
[12:17] == elmuri [[email protected]] has joined #mount&blade-crpg
[12:18] <bloney> id just like to get back in game and let the butthurt be over
[12:19] <bloney> just cause ur admin and get butthurt on the forums shouldnt mean u can ban someone globally in game
[12:19] <Elmokki> why is the ranged bump range so low
[12:19] <Elmokki> :<
[12:19] <Elmokki> I was facehugging nebun and started attack thinking "hey, this must bump him" and no
[12:20] <Muki> From what I can tell bloney the mutes did fellowed the forum rules, and All your accounts are Perm Ban
[12:21] <bloney> my accounts are perm banned because he got butthurt?
[12:21
Baloney: [12:21] <bloney> my accounts are perm banned because he got butthurt?
[12:21] <bloney> from the forums?
[12:21] <HardRice> Elmokki, I think you need to attack
[12:21] <HardRice> to bump him
[12:21] <bloney> this is awesome
[12:21] <bloney> ill let everyone know!
[12:21] <HardRice> oh baloney
[12:21] <bloney> and delted from hall of fame
[12:21] <bloney> lmao
[12:21] <Muki> "Fuck you anders! Imma rape your baby bitch! " If your going to repeat this doubt you get far
[12:21] <bloney> thats right
[12:22] <bloney> so now im game banned
[12:22] <bloney> cause of forums lmao
[12:22] <bloney> lol
[12:22] <Muki> Canary has no control over Gobal bans ingame
[12:22] <Muki> It seems your permban for Muti-Accounting
[12:22] <bloney> so my forum actions result in global ban?
[12:22] <bloney> ohhh
[12:22] <bloney> that must be it
[12:22] <bloney> right
[12:22] <bloney> lol
[12:22] <HardRice> gg gf
[12:22] <bloney> fukin butthurt nerds
( Then banned from Irc)

I know he got banned on the forums for his rant/muted etc. But from my understanding he got global banned from servers for having multiple accounts? According to him he has his main one, one that he used years ago and hasent used since, and another that he let his girlfriend use but only used it to argue with canary in some other thread that was deleted after it went wayward quickly. Apparently a poll was made in the thread by canary and once that went in and people started voting that thread was deleted, and then joey was globally banned from the servers. Is there anyway he can get unbanned in the servers? For he has not used the accounts to exploit anything ingame.

Im trying not to turn this into a flame war, i just want to understand why :p

(click to show/hide)
"I don't rage in chat, but I yell at my moniter alot." -SaulCanner

29031: 23:16:33 - [SpookPalace] GET TO THE FUCKING FLAG RIGHT NOW YOU JOKER BABY DICKED GINGERALE PRODUCING GURGLERS

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
Re: A message from joey?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 08:28:41 pm »
After E:Baloney said fucking butthurt nerds, I said

[13:22] <HardRice> But what will help you is
[13:22] <HardRice> CYANIDE!
[13:23] <HardRice> (I'm kidding)

Plus a lot more before baloney was kicked from irc.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 08:29:33 pm »
Oh and this,

[13:24] <bloney> canary is prolly 350 lbs feelin like a boss on the keyboard

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 08:44:16 pm »
Cry baby Joey back at it again.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 08:51:58 pm »
Wow, what a butt-hurt douchebag. Seen this dude play alot and he's usually quiet. Nice to see hes just as bad as most of us in this mod.
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline jasonjay543

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: xX
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 08:52:52 pm »

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 08:55:14 pm »
DAMN!

This thread got moved FAST
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline Quinnie

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kolee, Koree, Quinnie, and many others
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 08:58:07 pm »
Shitposting and raging on forums and in IRC chat shouldn't lead to a permanent ban. I understand the measures to mute him, but making it so that he's unable to play the game at all is a drastic decision.

Now, to begin the campaign to FREE JOEY 2012!
most famous "real" girl in crpg

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 09:00:10 pm »
If you re-read the chat, he broke a long-standing rule of having multiple accounts. The fact that he admitted to it in IRC in front of plenty of Devs and moderators just sealed his fate. Also, why would you want that waste of space taking up any more time of anyone's life on these forums. Keep him banned, we can move on.

We can alive

We will not death.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2012, 09:01:50 pm »
For the record, I didn't delete any of his threads. His original diplomacy thread was locked because he was just using it to repeatedly spam insults and the discussion there had stopped. One of his threads, which he started in general discussion, was moved to spam. The others were merged with my feedback thread.

He not only had multiple accounts, but was abusing them further by dodging mutes to repeatedly shitpost the forums. So, the higher ups banned those accounts.

Offline Kirbies

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: kirbies, Weeaboo
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2012, 09:03:48 pm »

He not only had multiple accounts, but was abusing them by dodging mutes to repeatedly shitpost the forums. So, the higher ups banned those accounts.

Can you get banned ingame from servers for doing that stuff on the forums? Sorry, im not very clear on the rules.
"I don't rage in chat, but I yell at my moniter alot." -SaulCanner

29031: 23:16:33 - [SpookPalace] GET TO THE FUCKING FLAG RIGHT NOW YOU JOKER BABY DICKED GINGERALE PRODUCING GURGLERS

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2012, 09:03:56 pm »
Well, I agree that forum actions should normally not lead to permanent global bans, multi accounting does though and the moment he uses those two "unused" accounts to circumvent forum mutes he can expect to be removed, same goes for people who use second accounts "only" to circumvent bans on their main accounts...

Loved how he called people raging nerd kids when he is the one who went completely nuts over a video game.
As he said he can just get the game when ever he wants and start from scratch, we won't reban him until he screws up again.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2012, 09:12:10 pm »
Sounds like shady police work to me. Assuming it is true that he hasn't used these accounts in a year and they were used by another person (his girlfriend) then why would he now be permabanned for it?

If he lied, and has been using them, then I understand.

Otherwise it just seems like he got an extensive background check simply because Canary or whichever admin he upset wanted to find a reason to ban him and they found something a year old...which is kinda ridiculous.

Not taking sides here - but if any of the admins could verify that he has been using these accounts or that he is simply being banned for having used one (or his girlfriend) over a year ago, it would clarify a lot of things for the community.

Edit: I understand he isn't very good at appealing his case and resorts to insults and raging at people, which is one reason the justice system legally provides defendants a lawyer. Not everyone can be expected to present themselves in a way that convinces their innocence or at least to minimize their sentences. That being said, regardless of how poorly spoken and ill-mannered Joey has been, this does not mean he is guilty and deserving of all of his accounts permabanned and no longer being able to play this game unless he spends real life money.

Edit#2: If the case is him using those old accounts (which were unused, as Meow stated), simply to avoid being muted in the forums, then yes he has broken rules further. Even still, he broke those rules because he felt the actions taken on him were unjust and wanted to appeal his case (unfortunately resulting in him simply expressing how outraged he is about the whole situation.)

So now, from what I have gathered this is the situation at hand:

Joey was betrayed by his fellow clansmen and those he deemed friends (or he was not betrayed and tried to involve unwilling people into his elaborate lies).

Outraged by the betrayal (or unwillingness of those who he expected to support him), he posts in the forums and spews insults while being trolled pretty hard.

Very few people take him seriously, and he ends up being muted by Canary for lack of self control and shit posting.

Moments later, further outraged by this chain of events, Joey logs into an old account to challenge what he feels was unjust action by Canary.

Again no one takes him serious and he is continuously trolled, followed by a global ban from the game which he has played actively for years.

The reasoning behind this global ban is that he used old (unused) accounts to challenge Canary's judgement. - Which is against the rules.

The question now is: Is a global ban on all of his accounts, used or not, a justified and fair sentence to someone in Joey's predicament? Should the sentence be more lenient? Does the community wish to condemn this player, who has been with us for years, to exile for his one and only wild public outburst?

I myself have played with him for a long time, and he has always been a quiet player. Of course occasionally he has participated in mutual trolling, but other than that he has never done anything until now that has been to this extreme. As an admin in NA_Community (Joey's preferred server, I assume) I can vouch for him that he is not the crazy rage shit poster that he has recently portrayed himself to be. I have never had to mute him or kick him or issue any administrative judgement on him, if my memory serves well.

I would ask that the community, the admins, and the devs to please reconsider this sentencing. 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:38:05 pm by Auphilia »

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2012, 09:22:18 pm »
Sounds like shady police work to me. Assuming it is true that he hasn't used these accounts in a year and they were used by another person (his girlfriend) then why would he now be permabanned for it?

He was posting with all his three accounts in the thread where he was raging about whatever.

He was literally going "Hey this is me again, on another account, lol." once he was muted on his first and then second account.

Not much policework required.

Offline Quinnie

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kolee, Koree, Quinnie, and many others
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2012, 09:24:25 pm »
+1 for Auphilia's post. In addition, just because Joey went on his other accounts to post on the forums to avoid the mute doesn't necessarily mean that he ever played on those accounts.

In response to Tanken, everyone's a shithead until you get to know them.
most famous "real" girl in crpg