Author Topic: unban me  (Read 678 times)

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
unban me
« on: October 05, 2012, 10:50:36 pm »
I was banned in this thread:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/ban-r-kelly-on-you-and-pierre-de-vermandois/

If you look at the log that is posted I was tked, asked why, and when r kelly attacked me again I killed him.  I was not "joining in."  I did not attack anyone on my team other than the guy who attacked me.  I was defending myself. 

This is why I had a positive score at the end of the game and the tking guys had negative scores.

Thanks, btw, canary for banning me and closing the thread before I had a chance to respond or even read the thread. 

There wasn't even a ban request for me.  Ask Anani98 if he wants me banned.  Ask Stolz.  I would guess they would not because I was not part of the tw/tk fest.

This ban is completely ridiculous.  Please remove it.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:14:27 pm by OssumPawesome »

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Re: unban me
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 11:22:19 pm »
I hope you didn't take my mentioning Ossum as a reason to ban him Canary because there were other people who were negative too. And the round he did do the tk was one with so few people it didn't affect the teams in a very negative way and it was only the one TK.
Though a 12 hour ban isn't too huge it's during the day which makes playing for an entire day impossible anyway which makes the ban much more powerful.

The power is in your hands Canary I just wanted to give my feelings on this in case my speaking out against them somehow led to this it was not my intention. Ossum can trollol but this wasn't one of the occasions.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 12:39:11 am »
I agree with Genric.  He teamkilled R_Kelly I believe once.  He wasn't taking part in the mass murdering, and I believe that TK was in self defense.  I've personally never known Ossum to be a TKer or griefer, a bit as Genric said, trolololy sometimes but who isn't.  I'd put my vote in for unbanning him.  Thanks by the way, for getting rid of R_Kelly.   :rolleyes:

Stolz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 12:46:11 am »
I agree with Genric.  He teamkilled R_Kelly I believe once.  He wasn't taking part in the mass murdering, and I believe that TK was in self defense.  I've personally never known Ossum to be a TKer or griefer, a bit as Genric said, trolololy sometimes but who isn't.  I'd put my vote in for unbanning him.  Thanks by the way, for getting rid of R_Kelly.   :rolleyes:

Stolz

Yes wonderfully handled I loved the till thanksgiving bit haha I just want to make it known I enjoyed that comment :)
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 01:52:02 am »
Thanks for the support.  If an admin could please take some time to look over this matter, it would be much appreciated.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 02:09:42 am »
Revenge team-killing is against the rules, even if it is in self defense.

Hopefully canary will make your ban time shorter.  :mrgreen:

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 02:14:35 am »
this wasn't revenge though - this was fighting for my life while a team mate tries to kill me.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 02:19:04 am »
The best way to handle that is just let them kill you take screen shots and post ban thread or get an admin to come in game to help you out.

That way there is no question as to who started it if you never hit them and its just them hitting you over and over it will look 10 times worse on there part.

but I agree with 12 hours being a bit harsh though

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 03:46:32 am »
I have served 5 hours.  Can this be enough please?  I wanted to get on the servers today before everyone went to bed...