Author Topic: Izekial's Ban  (Read 347 times)

Offline Izekial

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Izekial_Astralis
Izekial's Ban
« on: October 04, 2012, 05:22:08 pm »
Hey guys I'm just wondering If I may please be relieved of this one ban I acquired earlier. I had no idea that my actions would constitute A ban. I was only just messing with A friend and clanmate in battles The ban wasn't even meant for me but I still got banned... For what? attacking my friend / clanmate in game? I never hurt anyone else or cause any harm to other cRPG members.

I was only wondering if I may have this ban stripped from any record I might have. People who're apart of A clan usually mess around and hit eachother and joke around and move on to playing. Did any of those videos show me attack anyone else in A malicious way? 

I served the sentence no problem, but please wipe the ban from my record. I've been A good player and member of this community and wouldn't do anything harmful to mess this up.
I appreciate any help in advance.

I also apologize in advance if I put this thread in the wrong section. I barely use this forum so please don't discredit this just tell me where I can post this, thanks.

Heres the link to the ban: http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/xryct-and-king_marshall_1/
I go by one code, The Code of Chivalry.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Izekial's Ban
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 06:50:51 pm »
Sorry bans cannot come off a players record.  Provided you don't act against the rules again nothing else will come of it.