Author Topic: Love letter  (Read 10467 times)

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
Re: Love letter
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2012, 06:57:41 pm »
+8
I think the admins should use their magic on Ivani4 so knockdown doesn't work on his character and horses who hit him stop like they hit a wall. He deserves this for his manly playstyle and for being awesome. :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2012, 11:55:18 pm »
+1
when i was a nub i'd think cora(very active siege player,never seen him on battle) was a great player, and a girl also. just thinking of he's a girl made me happy that time. i should have written a letter like this to him that time. but later when i started to become a veteran i asked him "are u a fat or skinny nerdling ?" he answered  "fat". it all came down.  i said to myself "it was just too good to be true !". fucking cora looking like cora and also not male or hermaphrodite ... this could not happen... and it didnt happen too... so i think ivani is just a little sad russian kid with osteoclasis.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2012, 12:59:18 am »
when i was a nub i'd think cora(very active siege player,never seen him on battle) was a great player, and a girl also. just thinking of he's a girl made me happy that time. i should have written a letter like this to him that time. but later when i started to become a veteran i asked him "are u a fat or skinny nerdling ?" he answered  "fat". it all came down.  i said to myself "it was just too good to be true !". fucking cora looking like cora and also not male or hermaphrodite ... this could not happen... and it didnt happen too... so i think ivani is just a little sad russian kid with osteoclasis.
Lies and slander!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2012, 10:09:11 am »
+95
I thank for good words, but the embittered and envious people should transfer treatment in psychiatry as game already destroys their brain. Don't lose sense of humour! The smile will make this game more attractive. Hatred and false commitment to principles - kill game. It is not necessary to become loyal, it is enough to have a good time! Forgive for very bad language of England, but I really respect you :)

Offline Elmuri

• Marshall
  • Renown: 817
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elmuri and co
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2012, 12:02:37 pm »
+3
Thanks for the reply, I think I understood it  :)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2012, 02:23:20 pm »
+1
I thank for good words, but the embittered and envious people should transfer treatment in psychiatry as game already destroys their brain. Don't lose sense of humour! The smile will make this game more attractive. Hatred and false commitment to principles - kill game. It is not necessary to become loyal, it is enough to have a good time! Forgive for very bad language of England, but I really respect you :)

Cycle found !

Спасибо за добрые слова, но злой и завистливый человек должен рассматриваться в психиатрии как игру, уничтожая их мозг. Не теряйте чувства юмора! Улыбка будет сделать эту игру более привлекательной. Ненависть и ложных обязательств - убить игру. Не нужно быть лояльным достаточно, чтобы хорошо провести время! Извините за очень плохим языком в Англии, но я тебя уважаю :)

Thanks for the kind words, but the wicked and envious person should be treated in psychiatry as a game by destroying their brain. Do not lose your sense of humor! Smile will make this game more attractive. Hatred and false commitments - to kill the game. No need to be loyal enough to have a good time! Sorry for the very bad language in England, but I respect you :)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2012, 02:29:46 pm »
+1
I saw Ivani4 block 3 times in a row once, must have been an accident.

Offline moorane

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Moratai
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2012, 09:33:57 pm »
+2
HE has spoken  to us! Let us rejoice and let us sing and dance and ring in the new...!

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2012, 10:04:56 pm »
+2

a man of few words and sound attitude.  +1
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2012, 12:14:10 am »
+2

:arrow:  +1 
trust no one, question everything

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2012, 12:15:12 am »
   :arrow:  +1

Cool that you are telling us who you +1  :lol:

Offline Sable Keech

• Earl
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I know a good rye when I see one
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Keech
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2012, 02:42:03 am »
+1
Ivani4 was my inspiration to become a 2hander.  :lol:
(click to show/hide)

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2012, 11:06:25 pm »
+18
The tale of Ivani4.

It is rumoured that Ivani4 was once a boy of many words, young and full of glee. It is said that one day, young Ivani4 went North of the wall with only a visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 and a visitors can't see pics , please register or login
. He returned a man of steel, with a +3 visitors can't see pics , please register or login
, and a +3 visitors can't see pics , please register or login
, with no words and a singular mission. As Ivani4 entered his once beloved home the cries of his loved ones were heard "Ivani4 you are alive!". Ivani4 gave not a single fuck, as he brushed his loved ones aside and made his way to his chambers.

He firmly shut the door, turning the key to seal the bond. "There is no going back. No mercy" he thought in Russian. He made his way over to his computer and stared down at his mouse, steadily he removed the right click button of the mouse. He knew full well the ferocity he was about to unleash upon the cRPG community and this ferocity had one name; Ivani4. He swiftly double clicked the cRPG launcher. Ivani4 refreshed the server list, a singular bead of sweat began to trickle down his forehead along the shaft of his nose.

"EU_cRPG_1_new" it read.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2012, 11:11:25 pm »
The tale of Ivani4.

It is rumoured that Ivani4 was once a boy of many words, young and full of glee. It is said that one day, young Ivani4 went North of the wall with only a visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 and a visitors can't see pics , please register or login
. He returned a man of steel, with a +3 visitors can't see pics , please register or login
, and a +3 visitors can't see pics , please register or login
, with no words and a singular mission. As Ivani4 entered his once beloved home the cries of his loved ones were heard "Ivani4 you are alive!". Ivani4 gave not a single fuck, as he brushed his loved ones aside and made his way to his chambers.

He firmly shut the door, turning the key to seal the bond. "There is no going back. No mercy" he thought in Russian. He made his way over to his computer and stared down at his mouse, steadily he removed the right click button of the mouse. He knew full well the ferocity he was about to unleash upon the cRPG community and this ferocity had one name; Ivani4. He swiftly double clicked the cRPG launcher. Ivani4 refreshed the server list, a singular bead of sweat began to trickle down his forehead along the shaft of his nose.

"EU_cRPG_1_new" it read.

The story of how ivani4 made the tough decision of removing his right mouse button. But why did he do this?

We can all but wonder, for such is the nature of legends.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 11:14:32 pm by Bjord »
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2012, 11:25:29 pm »
The story of how ivani4 made the tough decision of removing his right mouse button. But why did he do this?

We can all but wonder, for such is the nature of legends.

He is still using his rigth mouse button to stop his attacks