Author Topic: Nomination Lilith/Nuffen  (Read 983 times)

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
Nomination Lilith/Nuffen
« on: April 15, 2011, 03:59:14 pm »
Why ? Because this forum section is full of threads with players being abused (17 threads in this section, 7 for lilith) by him and this made me change my mind about voting last time against the removal of his admin powers. I would like the chance to vote again. Personally i never had a problem with him but obviously something is wrong, i can understand one or two angry players but not half the admin abooze section being about him. To be clear, i'm not requesting the removal of his admin powers based on one particular incident, but on the overall picture of the last 1-2 months.

To clarify, since people say i need to state the reason of abuse. There's half a forum of reasons, i'm not quoting all the threads but you can read them, that's multiple reasons, and it got alot worse after the vote to remove him. Based on all those specific episodes, i think Lilith got overconfident after passing one admin removal vote, and started abusing his powers.

Last thread was closed because the above statement was missing. Since editing was not good enough, here's a new clean thread. I won't make anymore threads or replies about this.

Offline ChrystTheEmperor

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • III EMPIRE III
Re: Nomination Lilith/Nuffen
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 04:01:02 pm »
+1
Age of Conan: II..EMPIRE..II^Leader^ALL TOP^500members
NFSW Chrystemperor lvl 25/rating 1.65
Voyage Century: TOP EQUIP^TOP SHIPS (TOP 1 World Guild Director)//Dark & Light: EMPIRE Leader//Pirates of Burning Sea: Pirate 50 ALL TOP//DAOC: scout 50 RR 9L8(TOP 10 world guild leader)//SWG: Jedi ALL TOP

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 04:05:40 pm »
+1
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 04:06:28 pm »
Muted with 100%
Why? because that's the new rules for the ones who try to turn the section into a joke.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:08:28 pm by cmpxchg8b »