Author Topic: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.  (Read 15459 times)

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
Re: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 12:02:40 am »
If it is working as intended, expect a lot of traders...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 12:04:56 am »
+3
Attacks upon peoples economy surely is a feature and not a bug?

Its working as intended?

Greys not sure what is good and what is bad? I guess that explains a lot  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 12:06:23 am »
+4

Expect them to never make it to there destination... :|

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 12:07:26 am »
+1
i expect lots of battles, okey guys?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 12:12:20 am »
+9
Greys yelling about exploits, now I've seen it all.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 12:12:52 am »
+2
Nocti, I was invited here...

I just bring the discussion down to dear Pussy's level.

I don't care who invited here with which intention you just made a fucked up post. Harpag was raging when Bjord said, "your mom cleans our toilets in Sweden" then your post?"
Congrats man you just made an ass out of yourself, bravo.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 12:20:45 am »
+8

Send your traders, and we'll send back the coffins free of charge.
Turtles

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 12:23:02 am »
Nocti, should I add "invited by Gingerpussy"?  I thought it was obvious. No enough apparently. If you want to tell Harpag something, tell that to him, I don't even know what you are talking about. 

You are smart, Nocti, and you know how to derail folks attention from the real issue. And, in fact, I think there is an issue.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 12:25:49 am »
Nocti, should I add "invited by Gingerpussy"?  I thought it was obvious. No enough apparently. If you want to tell Harpag something, tell that to him, I don't even know what you are talking about. 

You are smart, Nocti, and you know how to derail folks attention from the real issue. And, in fact, I think there is an issue.
haha ROFL LOL Yeah i invited you to give Nords a army so they could fight. hahahaha

hahaha

still laughing. ...

and to harpagharpagharpag or others wanna start flame war... gimme a break i invented trolling :D So not replying to ur post . hahah hehe hihih hahaha

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 12:27:28 am »
+1
I think there is an issue.

The issue here, is you!

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 12:27:53 am »
+6
Dear Ginger Pussy,

Can I call you just Pussy? Thanks, its so sweet... so:

Dear Pussy,

Why don’t you explain first what the hell have you Kittiya been doing in Nords' land, unarmed and with 300 crates of goodies? Was she looking for an easy opportunity to get her ass banged by uncivilized nordmen? Or maybe she was on a mission to ruin Nords economy by buying and selling goods in the next fief without major gain, just to use up the points in Nords' fiefs? That sounds to me like, well, well, an exploit, especially that there is no easy way to prevent it.

Listen up! Mercs are exploiting!

That really sucks, don’t you think, dear Pussy? That sucks even more than allowing for clan switching to have an excuse to break the word given earlier or starting battles in the middle of the night. Or raising flamewars on forum just to justify your own plots and misbehaviour.  Shame on you, dear Pussy, shame on you!

And thank Nocti for bringing this:

We all know how it really is, don’t we?  And let me remind you that it is a banable offence,  just for the records. So tell me how is it really – is it a Pussy’s Kittiya or Kittiya’s Pussy who is trying to run this mischievous plan huh?

Anyway, I just hope that this pussy will be properly fucked tomorrow. Fight well, Nords and good luck!

Exploiting the economy..? That's not an exploit as in terms of something being unintentional, if you can manipulate the market around your enemies causing them to weaken their supplies, then surely thats just being clever?

Also, before you start slandering people about multiaccounting, try and get some substantial evidence and contact someone privately. There is no reason to try and start an age old campaign other than to just stir people up. What are you playing at?

"Or raising flamewars on forum just to justify your own plots and misbehaviour." - With all due respect, that appears to be exactly what you're currently doing. I'm nothing to do with this, I am taking a minimal participation in strategus and I rarely, I mean rarely enter these discussions but more or less have to take an interest now when I get a reported post. I can see why it was reported since it is nothing more than unfounded accusations in a bid to shake people up into attacking you.

I don't want this taken any further please, if you genuinely have concerns over Kittiya then take it up with someone who can do something about it, not publically announce it.

I repeat myself; "if you genuinely have concerns over Kittiya then take it up with someone who can do something about it, not publically announce it."

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 12:28:14 am »
+6

Or maybe she was on a mission to ruin Nords economy by buying and selling goods in the next fief without major gain, just to use up the points in Nords' fiefs? That sounds to me like, well, well, an exploit, especially that there is no easy way to prevent it.

Listen up! Mercs are exploiting!

Erasmus, have you ever heard the word "economical warfare"?
A reason for Kittiya being in Nords territory and messing around with their S&D, em, let me think, maybe because Nords and Mercenaries are at war with each other?
Unlike some other factions :rolleyes: we are neither exploiting nor cheating, not in the past, not now and not in the future, if we find a bug we are going to report it. And as long as I am a Merc Leader i will kick everyone who is cheating or exploiting out of Mercenaries immediatly.
Especially your clan should watch each step carefully when it comes to accusing someone of multiaccounting, unfortunately some executive parts of this community are way to mercifull.
Except for the point of you reinforcing the army that attacked Kittiya this is between Nords and Mercenaries, and therefore nothing of you concern, so please do us a favor and fuck off harvesting some aspargus instead of spreading your underdeveloped thoughts on the forum.

Ps: looking forward to a nice battle with you guys, tbh i was a little bit disappointed in the beginning because i thought you wouldnt be able to get reinforcements which wouldve made that battle a quick spawnrape, but aparently i have the wrong numbers in my memory when it comes to reinforcing time :wink:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:29:25 am by Tyr_ »

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 12:55:24 am »
Tyr, so I understand that it indeed was a deliberate Merc's action aiming in messing up the Nord's economy.

The question if it is a part of the legit warfare, or rather using the game mechanism to the purpose that wasn't not intended to serve, is an open issue. I and I think it is a fair question that should be raised.

So - let me ignore your innuendos and offensive tone, and ask the community what they think of that.

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 01:00:55 am »
+4
That sounds to me like, well, well, an exploit, especially that there is no easy way to prevent it.

Well well well Era - I call you Era if that okey for you? Thanks Era! - I think the main problem you have there is that the only possible ways to stop other people from takeing your S&D require some active effort on your part.
Maybe if you cant handle your S&D in the fiefs you hold you have too many fiefs and overextended yourselfs?
A lot of big historical empires collapsed because of similar problems of overextention. (Europa Universalis players will know what I am talking about ;) ).

But calling this an exploit shows that you think the S&D of a village belongs to the village owner. That is simply not true. I think it is intentional that EVERYONE can buy/sell at ANY fief. € And i am sure this was implimented this was intentional.
Calling the Mercs exploiters for this is just proving me that you did understand this change OR just dont like it.
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 01:01:18 am »
Tyr, so I understand that it indeed was a deliberate Merc's action aiming in messing up the Nord's economy.

The question if it is a part of the legit warfare, or rather using the game mechanism to the purpose that wasn't not intended to serve, is an open issue. I and I think it is a fair question that should be raised.

So - let me ignore your innuendos and offensive tone, and ask the community what they think of that.

I hereby think that the S&D was implemented also as one more mean how to annoy your enemies. Why not?