Author Topic: Durquba Borders - *NOW OPEN*  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
Durquba Borders - *NOW OPEN*
« on: October 02, 2012, 08:36:50 pm »
+1
EDIT: Now open

Many people are itching to get in here to trade! yay!

But...

As we begin to make ready for the upcoming free trade of our city we ask everyone to respect our wishes for visitors/trade caravans to hold off on entering the city. We will be monitoring the incoming caravans over the next day and I will attempt to warn off people who didn't check here. But if after warning such is still pursued, we will halt incoming personnel with force.

Depending on if there was a misunderstanding or this new temporary policy being unbeknownst to the person, goods may be returned pending agreement of a surrender.

Thanks for your time! Hope to see you all down here soon!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:27:00 pm by IngloriouslyBad »

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
Re: Durquba Borders - *Temporarily* CLOSED
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 08:47:00 pm »
Reserved for updates

Durquba will open in 2 days time

By that time, the goods price will be at a level worthy of your time it takes to come down to Durquba!

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 09:04:12 pm »
I hardly think it fair of you to attack LLJK_Slim_Jim_Pickens without allowing him to first read your post. Not everyone can stay on the forums 24/7. You should have posted this 2 days ago saying to vacate the town and you aren't accepting anyone in the town so people wouldn't have accidentally wandered in. Poor choice.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 09:06:47 pm »
These unprovoked attacks will not go unpunished! Your veil of "closed borders" is quite thin my friend!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 09:45:03 pm »
Fuck this, I'm already on my way, better open up or I'm running your trade embargo. 

Kind of joking  :twisted:
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline slim_jims_man

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 10:15:15 pm »
+1
I don't see no warning budd-ay. I wasn't actually even entering the city, so I don't understand why this is so. You guys must think you're smooth, but this is pretty bald-faced! Whaddaya want from me, my 16 crates of things? Pfehhh.

So listen, I don't actually know how Strategus works. I don't see a retreat option for me, but there's probably one for you. Why don't you break it off and I'll pay the difference? That sounds pretty reasonable, since I don't seem to have control over this situation. Unless you guys announced this just to stomp on some dude passing by, I'd expect some positive feedback on this. Or hell I'll break it off, if I knew how to. This was posted while I was in class so I dunno man, I woulda avoided you if I knew.

Otherwise you're picking a fight with the meanest kids on the block!

Edit: Oh man, I really don't know how this works. I can surrender? How? I want to return to my humble life as an exotic camel hoof dealer
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:29:42 pm by slim_jims_man »

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 10:27:36 pm »
+1
Fuck this, I'm already on my way, better open up or I'm running your trade embargo. 

Kind of joking  :twisted:

lol huseby xD

We're waiting on someone in the Hospitallers to come down here and assess things. Told us not to trade till he got down there. You hold onto your goods though for another 48 (roughly) and I will jump the goods price up a bit for ya (;

These unprovoked attacks will not go unpunished! Your veil of "closed borders" is quite thin my friend!

Don't you have a war against the Josho Shogunate & the Remnant to worry about? Besides finally getting around to posting our orders of closing trade temporarily, I at most held up your man for 24 hours. Not something to squeal about and shake a fist full of empty threats at.

I told you the terms of returning the goods. If you do not like the return agreement, or use the concessionary statement of "whatever" again to me when I am trying to work out how you will receive your goods back, we will accept the goods as gifts, and you can be on your (jolly) way without them.

Offline slim_jims_man

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 10:31:29 pm »
lol huseby xD

We're waiting on someone in the Hospitallers to come down here and assess things. Told us not to trade till he got down there. You hold onto your goods though for another 48 (roughly) and I will jump the goods price up a bit for ya (;

Don't you have a war against the Josho Shogunate & the Remnant to worry about? Besides finally getting around to posting our orders of closing trade temporarily, I at most held up your man for 24 hours. Not something to squeal about and shake a fist full of empty threats at.

I told you the terms of returning the goods. If you do not like the return agreement, or use the concessionary statement of "whatever" again to me when I am trying to work out how you will receive your goods back, we will accept the goods as gifts, and you can be on your (jolly) way without them.

bro, read my post or something?

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 10:39:58 pm »
+1
I don't see no warning budd-ay. I wasn't actually even entering the city, so I don't understand why this is so. You guys must think you're smooth, but this is pretty bald-faced! Whaddaya want from me, my 16 crates of things? Pfehhh.

So listen, I don't actually know how Strategus works. I don't see a retreat option for me, but there's probably one for you. Why don't you break it off and I'll pay the difference? That sounds pretty reasonable, since I don't seem to have control over this situation. Unless you guys announced this just to stomp on some dude passing by, I'd expect some positive feedback on this.

Edit: Oh man, I really don't know how this works. I can surrender? How? I want to return to my humble life as an exotic camel hoof dealer

Though you may or may not have been heading to the city or passing through the border, the term better safe than sorry comes to mind. Also, I am smooth. Silky smooth in fact.

I will not back down from enforcing the newly established *temporary* embargo. That is why I have posted this here thread. However...

When the battle begins you can hit QMRS after spawning at least one of your men. Battle ends with everyone gaining a little exp, and you stay exactly where you are on the map, where I can instantly trade you all your goodies back once I get the server message on what I received, which I will forward to you. - Your leader doesn't seem so interested in getting your items back to you though.

I will leave it to your leader to declare war, not a camel trader

Now, I was never any good at sign language, but if this fist shaking continues, I think I can decipher the message. I'll get back to you after 48 hours with an answer after the borders open  :wink:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:43:01 pm by IngloriouslyBad »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 10:43:56 pm »
+1
stuff

Phantom is also pretty busy during the day being in college and what not so he has likely either not seen or gotten a chance to respond to you directly yet
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 10:50:00 pm »
Phantom is also pretty busy during the day being in college and what not so he has likely either not seen or gotten a chance to respond to you directly yet

I had the strangest memory of talking to Phantom on steam earlier...

But that was a good guess though!

I gave him the suggestion of steam mobile too. It was a great talk.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 10:56:48 pm »
They call us bandits for attacking their caravans, yet they are the thieves for trying to steal your S&D. Shame. They could have at least asked to send caravans that way, I mean it is only respectful to.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 11:01:04 pm »
They call us bandits for attacking their caravans, yet they are the thieves for trying to steal your S&D. Shame. They could have at least asked to send caravans that way, I mean it is only respectful to.

Hey, learn to read.

Offline slim_jims_man

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 12:29:12 am »
Shogunate dudes are being ridiculous

Chevalier man, I will be honorably QMR-ing tomorrow so be prepared to be a gracious victor! After that, I'll head like, somewhere LLJK after the goods exchange and all. Does that jive with you?

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 01:22:24 am »
I don't think people being attacked can retreat from battles, so... it looks like you're s.o.l unfortunately.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.