Author Topic: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]  (Read 18694 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2012, 07:45:40 am »
LLJK publicly announced their pay and bonus structure, but also commented that they may pay more depending on who it is or previous performance.  It is out there, I don't have to ask them and I did, indeed, ask for a different amount.  And they did indeed pay the amount I asked for.  So now, I will ask you a third time.  How much do you pay?  You can answer it in general, "I pay everyone 10 gold per battle."  Or even set up a bonus structure, or even, hopefully privately, offer certain factions more.  But you have to answer the question.  Or, I guess I could just request an amount, hope I get accepted and then hope you actually pay it.  But that's a lot of uncertainty when I know what LLJK will give me.  So do yourself a favor and tell people something, so they can maybe merc for you.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2012, 07:49:44 am »
That is exactly where I got my assumption from. I did go to battle to speak with you guys, and I was just asking about what was going on. Murdertron was speaking for you guys, in your presence, and you said absolutely nothing against anything he said, so I figured he was speaking for all of you, but is that is not the case then nevermind. If one of my members was being rude to another clan diplomat/leader in my presence I would interfere and try to make things less hostile. You refused to do so, so I assumed you agreed with him and that he was speaking on behalf of you all. But anyways, like I said, if that is not the case then my apologies for my assumptions. However, he still has only threatened us, so I won't be talking with him about anything serious. I have yet to threaten anyone from FCC, the most I have said that might imply any hostilities is asking you how much you would pay for our merc support and in the event you refused to pay, I would just do what you guys do.

Anyways, doesn't matter who's fault it is now. Do you guys want to be friendly or not? I have no problem starting over, and I have already apologized. Is that respectable behavior?

To reply to Murdertron: No, I did not say I wouldn't pay you. I just never gave you an offer, I was distracted, and honestly, didn't think you were serious about it. Anyways you never gave me a price, but you presented LLJK with a price? If you would have told us "Hey we will merc for you for x amount of gold per person, would you want our services?" or anything like that, I would have been more than willing to discuss things with you. Instead it is "How much are you paying?" and then all the trolling/rudeness that followed (and yes even other people in game that had nothing to do with identified the rest of that discussion as rudeness and trolling). Naturally after asking me how much I'm going to pay you, then us being involved in unfriendly conversation, and then you guys signing against us, I might assume there is some kind of ill feelings between our factions. That does kinda look like blackmail.

All of that aside if you guys want to start over, I'm willing to set everything aside.

Maybe Kesh was having a little bit of second bold section.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:53:22 am by Rhalzo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2012, 08:41:17 am »
LLJK publicly announced their pay and bonus structure, but also commented that they may pay more depending on who it is or previous performance.  It is out there, I don't have to ask them and I did, indeed, ask for a different amount.  And they did indeed pay the amount I asked for.  So now, I will ask you a third time.  How much do you pay?  You can answer it in general, "I pay everyone 10 gold per battle."  Or even set up a bonus structure, or even, hopefully privately, offer certain factions more.  But you have to answer the question.  Or, I guess I could just request an amount, hope I get accepted and then hope you actually pay it.  But that's a lot of uncertainty when I know what LLJK will give me.  So do yourself a favor and tell people something, so they can maybe merc for you.

Well you guys were the only ones demanding gold to play in a strat battle. But I'll send a message.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2012, 08:52:22 am »
+7
Gosh, how can this thread be so boring and so creepy at the same time.

Since I know you are all dying to hear, BIRD CLAN has no official statement at this time about allegiances because this is all boring as hell.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2012, 08:54:02 am »
+3
also who are the joshua shogunate is that like the u2 album?

so many new names in this game I can't keep track.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2012, 08:55:03 am »
+1
also who are the joshua shogunate is that like the u2 album?

so many new names in this game I can't keep track.

some like ninja are eu player. :) this is why you cant keep track on them hehe. BIRD CLAN

had to say it....
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Ohayashi

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Red Lotus
  • Game nicks: RL_Umamawari_Fuchs
« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2012, 09:17:30 am »
+2
If it kills me, it's OP.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 03, 2012, 10:01:16 am »
+2
You won't come out of this as the victors weeaboo scum. That's for damn sure. You might sperg zerg rush us for some villages but trust me this isn't the end of it. Not by a longshot. Last nights battle proved it.

Get ready.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #128 on: October 03, 2012, 10:04:10 am »
+1
You won't come out of this as the victors weeaboo scum. That's for damn sure. You might sperg zerg rush us for some villages but trust me this isn't the end of it. Not by a longshot. Last nights battle proved it.

Get ready.
I heard it was a smashing battle!

Also, die pig!

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2012, 11:56:43 am »

Get ready.

Last night's battle was against an under-equipped raiding army. Bear in mind that the only reason you won that battle is because you reinforced the village with soldiers - you took 330 casualties and the village had no more than 300 population before the battle. Again, Berenger, you're making a big deal out of a minor (for us) skirmish.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2012, 12:19:40 pm »
+2
Last night's battle was against an under-equipped raiding army. Bear in mind that the only reason you won that battle is because you reinforced the village with soldiers

Ah, just like that time when you reinforced that battle with the Empress when Empress got attacked by me?

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2012, 12:55:39 pm »
Ah, just like that time when you reinforced that battle with the Empress when Empress got attacked by me?

Not quite, since on that occasion Auphilia started with 182 troops and only 70 were killed. The only reinforcement that we gave were troops, not equipment so that reinforcement was actually unneccessary - as it turns out.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 12:58:51 pm by Ptolemy »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 03, 2012, 01:04:29 pm »
+4
Not quite, since on that occasion Auphilia started with 182 troops and only 70 were killed. The only reinforcement that we gave were troops, not equipment so that reinforcement was actually unneccessary - as it turns out.

(click to show/hide)

Oh there will be more than verbal sparring when i unleash my secret weapon on all weeaboos in the Desert. I won't reveal anything but it's basically a ''medieval nuke'' if i put it like that.

You'll see!

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 03, 2012, 01:10:55 pm »
+2
Oh there will be more than verbal sparring when i unleash my secret weapon on all weeaboos in the Desert. I won't reveal anything but it's basically a ''medieval nuke'' if i put it like that.

You'll see!

I shall be sure to modify our samurai armour so as to make them into primitive radiation suits!

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #134 on: October 03, 2012, 03:39:03 pm »
+3
I fucking love berenger.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.