Author Topic: BAN REQUEST: LLJK_raxmus & goresaw  (Read 2389 times)

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Seddrik_PxC
Re: BAN REQUEST: LLJK_raxmus & goresaw
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 07:59:49 am »
That wasn't even a gate house, not even talking about the one touch activate-able gates.

Thats my point Rax.  If you are caught repeatedly shutting the gates on your team (the one touch gate) then how much more absurd it is that you triggered the gates that take longer to activate...  you sound rather silly about all this.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2012, 08:01:47 am »
So you closed the gate on offense by mistake... 4 times on the same map?  :lol: Sureeeee

I like how you didn't deny lying. you should prolly deny me really fast in your above post so you don't look even more silly.

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Raxmus
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 08:02:07 am »
Thats my point Rax.  If you are caught repeatedly shutting the gates on your team (the one touch gate) then how much more absurd it is that you triggered the gates that take longer to activate...  you sound rather silly about all this.

The only thing I see in the video is me trying to re-open the gates players are closing.

So you closed the gate on offense by mistake... 4 times on the same map?  :lol: Sureeeee I like how you didn't deny lying. you should prolly deny me really fast in your above post so you don't look even more silly.

I wasn't on offense 4 times.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Seddrik_PxC
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 08:23:23 am »
The only thing I see in the video is me trying to re-open the gates players are closing.

I wasn't on offense 4 times.

So... all those KUTT guys (on offense) opening the gates... were actualy closing them. Thats what you are going with? lol.....

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2012, 09:36:27 am »
pretty sure I was on their team when they were doing some of this shit, get rid of these fuck heads for a long time please

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 09:47:59 am »
I was also in the games where this was happening. I would like to confirm that, despite being on offense, Raxxus and goresaw spent multiple matches doing nothing but sitting at the gates and trying to keep the doors closed and that this resulted in consecutive losses for the offense as a direct consequence of their actions. When they were asked by their own team to desist, they thought it would be hilarious to respond with different variations of "lol u mad bro? i trol u" over and over again, as the logs will show when they become available. It is not an exaggeration to say that they are guilty of pretty much everything that Raxxus is trying to pin on other players in this post (http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/ban-request-lljk_raxmus-goresaw/msg615145/#msg615145) short of teamwounding.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012, 09:59:32 am »
Alright, this is all pretty stupid.

Raxmus and goresaw, your bans are extended to be approximately 12 hours total since the time you were originally banned. That'll be approximately 9 1/2 hours from this post.

You were definitely closing the gate on offense, that much I saw. If it was a mistake, your behavior in the screenshots and videos doesn't support the idea. You also did not respond when I asked you a question in pinktext, so that's not very helpful, either.

I'll look through the logs for the "more than 10" teamkills you say happened to you. I'm skeptical about the circumstances of those, however, especially if the amount you claim is true. Typically a player is incited to break the rules because of the actions of another player, and griefing an entire team like you've done is a fairly common reason for doing so. That does not justify an additional infraction, of course, so if there are clear misdeeds to be found in the logs the proper parties will be punished as well.

Don't close the gate when on offense, don't close doors when on offense. Don't teamwound intentionally, not even your friends. Don't even kick teammates! You don't see the threads about people kicking teammates and receiving punishment for it because you seemingly haven't looked through the Closed Requests subforum.