Author Topic: BAN REQUEST: LLJK_raxmus & goresaw  (Read 2390 times)

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
  • Faction: Phoenix Company
  • Game nicks: Seddrik_PxC
BAN REQUEST: LLJK_raxmus & goresaw
« on: September 27, 2012, 06:29:05 am »
NA Siege
Assault

LLJK_raxmus & goresaw both repeatedly shut the gates after we began entering.  Happened a previous round, then i decided to turn on Fraps the next round when they kept on doing it...  Rax in the white hat & brown robe or something, gore in black lam, both have the same green banner and were working together.  Lots of KUTT on and others who saw it too.  We lost the second round because of the repeated delay and lost a 5x.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxWI8qkn-7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20mSretUs9A
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 06:35:28 am by seddrik »

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: BAN REQUEST: LLJK_raxmus & goresaw
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 06:52:04 am »
Here's a little to assist you Seddrik because they also did it on following maps.

This one shows Raxmus on Defense this time opening the gate for offense players only 30 seconds in and getting killed as we rush through.
(click to show/hide)

This one shows Raxmus in the log closing the gate twice on offense and if you look, his teammate is opening it since Raxmus keeps closing it on them.
(click to show/hide)

Just to solidify he is an offense player on this post, I am on defense near the flag (this is a separate map from the first post, but same hour span of playing) and he is on the other team.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Raxmus
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:09:09 am »
Okay some quick things:

1.) I was teamkilled more than 10 times by allied forces and you can check the logs on that
2.) I was trying to keep the gate open so allied players could pass though
3.) If I closed the gate it was in mistake trying while spamming trying to keep it open from players trying to close it or I was on the defending team if the map had a gatehouse.
4.) The fact that the gate was opened and I was there ready to throw darts at people doesn't mean I opened it.

Is this how you treat returning players? Trolling them and TKing them over and over then getting them banned? No thanks. I think a few griefers are trying to shift the blame to avoid getting banned for interrupting the proper sportsmanlike gameplay normally occurring in CRPG. I may have forgot some things since I took a break but I know the basics. I am disappointed in the community that instead of helping others seeks to isolate and haze them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:12:34 am by Raxmus »

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 07:12:22 am »
Rax, watch the fraps.  First 30 second clip of us on assault you shut the gate 4 times and gore shut them twice, and gore kicked a KUTT who opened the gates...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:16:48 am by seddrik »

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 07:13:54 am »
Rax, watch the fraps.  Kind of hard to explain away what you did on that since you were (along with me) on assault... How many times did you shut the gates on your team just in those 30 second clips I took?

Maybe once or twice? I was opening them most of the time to allow the proper flow of troops. I only pressed F when I saw the "Open Gate" dialogue, the gate shouldn't close if that's the case, right? Some of the players on the outside may have queued the same dialogue.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 07:14:19 am »
Okay some quick things:

1.) I was teamkilled more than 10 times by allied forces and you can check the logs on that
2.) I was trying to keep the gate open so allied players could pass though
3.) If I closed the gate it was in mistake trying while spamming trying to keep it open from players trying to close it or I was on the defending team if the map had a gatehouse.
4.) The fact that the gate was opened and I was there ready to throw darts at people doesn't mean I opened it.

Is this how you treat returning players? Trolling them and TKing them over and over then getting them banned? No thanks. I think a few griefers are trying to shift the blame to avoid getting banned for interrupting the proper sportsmanlike gameplay normally occurring in CRPG. I may have forgot some things since I took a break but I know the basics. I am disappointed in the community that instead of helping others seeks to isolate and haze them.

Please, save your bullshit.

I only wish I had uploaded all those screenshots of you earlier from the battle server of going to the top of the mountain, delaying everyone, and fleeing from them without fighting. It's horseshit. The players in LLJK that take this game serious should be ashamed of you. I feel bad for them and your clan and anyone you are associated with that enjoys this game.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 07:15:48 am »
Please, save your bullshit.

I only wish I had uploaded all those screenshots of you earlier from the battle server of going to the top of the mountain, delaying everyone, and fleeing from them without fighting. It's horseshit. The players in LLJK that take this game serious should be ashamed of you. I feel bad for them and your clan and anyone you are associated with that enjoys this game.

I sometimes go and find high vantage points to throw from on battle but if I'm one of the few left I always run toward the general area of the enemy. I'm kinda wondering if you guys just want an excuse to TK and grief and pin it on LLJK. There's no reason to be rude or mean unless you have something to hide. I came into siege was team killed repeatedly and had people yelling at me in chat. It wasn't a very relaxing or enjoyable experience at all especially when I'm trying out a new character and returning to the game. It's a shame the community reflects so negatively upon a good mod.

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 07:18:09 am »
Maybe once or twice? I was opening them most of the time to allow the proper flow of troops. I only pressed F when I saw the "Open Gate" dialogue, the gate shouldn't close if that's the case, right? Some of the players on the outside may have queued the same dialogue.

Just wanted to capture your quote "once or twice".  Hehe... I'm reviewing the second clip now to count how many you did there...

-edit-

3 more time and now you kicked at people who were opening them...  Total of 7 times just in about 40-45 seconds of fraps...  and you did it a prior round and I left after my second vid to post this so I dunno how much longer you did it.  But hey!  If you won't even fess up when caught redhanded... I guess we can look forward to the results of this thread.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:22:04 am by seddrik »

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 07:22:35 am »
3 more time and now you kicked at people who were opening them...  But hey!  "New guy.. mistreated..." Won't even fess up when caught redhanded...

Do you have video of me kicking other people? People were actually killing me and hitting me with weapons regularly. E and F are very close. Sometime I will "air kick" when meaning to press F to open the gate. Players teamwound kick each other constantly, it just seems to be something that is regularly done to me. I don't see threads about them and I don't see them get kicked or banned.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 07:26:13 am »
Whatever ban someone was planning on giving this guy, can you triple it considering how big of a clown he is right now?

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 07:27:40 am »
Whatever ban someone was planning on giving this guy, can you triple it considering how big of a clown he is right now?

God forbid a player defend themselves for their right to play when people tout around false accusations to defame them and prevent them from playing a fun video game.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk&t=0m50s
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:31:17 am by Raxmus »

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 07:44:59 am »
Maybe you wouldn't have to defend you're self, if you didn't do anything wrong in the first place.

Him and goresaw were both attempting to keep this door closed to stop the steady supply of reinforcements which cost us the round multiple times.

Later on you continued to grief by opening the gate on defense

Closing the gate on offense, harming his team's chance for victory.

Canary caught you in the act of closing the gate on offense.

You should really stop trying to lie your way out of this one.

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 07:53:57 am »
Maybe you wouldn't have to defend you're self, if you didn't do anything wrong in the first place.

Tell that to every convicted murderer who had his judgment reversed on DNA evidence decades later.

Him and goresaw were both attempting to keep this door closed to stop the steady supply of reinforcements which cost us the round multiple times.  Later on you continued to grief by opening the gate on defense  Closing the gate on offense, harming his team's chance for victory.

Canary caught you in the act of closing the gate on offense.

You should really stop trying to lie your way out of this one.

I was trying to keep the gate open, as I said. I never attempt to close  the gate. If I go up the ladder or the siege machine I'll check the gate house and press the activator if I think the gate isn't up yet. If I closed it by mistake oh well mistakes happen once in a while. It's not like it's ever happened before. Activating the gate tower once on offense isn't means for a ban, it means someone should tell the player so they can re-open it. The fact is people are just insecure and they want someone to hate. They want someone to point out as "the bad guy" to make themselves feel good about who they are. It's compensating for their lack of confidence. It has nothing to do with trying to make sure players who are making the game worse are removed. It's just about stringing someone up in front of others and saying "hey guys look at this guy he's the bad guy look I found him praise me!". It's all a power grab and an attention seek. The reasons people become overzealous or quick to judge GMs are the same as cops with a chip on their shoulder who want to exercise power over society. They're itching for an excuse for someone to give them a target, even if that target is innocent.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 07:57:30 am by Raxmus »

Offline seddrik

• Very mad bro
  • Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • NSCOC.Info
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2012, 07:57:15 am »
...If I closed it by mistake oh well mistakes happen once in a while.

Rax... have you even taken a look at the fraps I took?  Do you realize how silly you sound right now?

Offline Raxmus

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2012, 07:58:01 am »
Rax... have you even taken a look atthe fraps I took?  Do you realize how silly you sound right now?

That wasn't even a gate house, not even talking about the one touch activate-able gates.