Author Topic: NightWind aka GK_Leonidas Banned by Echo ATS  (Read 611 times)

Offline GK_Leonidas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
NightWind aka GK_Leonidas Banned by Echo ATS
« on: April 14, 2011, 05:42:13 pm »
Tadesh kept breaking my Barricades, I told him to stop he didn't so I attacked him and killed him. He kept doing it round after round. So eventually I killed him agian. Echo_Ats Didn't even give me a warning but he just banned me. I was a ninja with no sheild, I put my barricades up with Strategy. He kept knocking them down. I noticed eventually that he was following me around to knock down my cades. I asked for an admin to step in the first time. I was ignored and then banned.. I am surprised at such bad moderating by echo. I have been playing for quite some time. I am a community member in good standing.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
Re: NightWind aka GK_Leonidas Banned by Echo ATS
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 07:12:27 pm »
Echo_Ats Didn't even give me a warning but he just banned me.

Shall i ask for a log check?

I know i asked Tadesh to stop breaking your barriers and told you to stop tking. The next round started and you immediatly tked him. If you didn't pay attention to admin chat thats your fault.

The Game Rules clearly state no tking. Had you not Tadesh would be punished if he continued and not you. But since you tked after i told you not to, you were banned.

I also told your clan mate that you would be unbanned later today. Thanks for persisting to ignore others when they tell you something. Good day sir.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GK_Leonidas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 07:17:27 pm »
Shall i ask for a log check?

I know i asked Tadesh to stop breaking your barriers and told you to stop tking. The next round started and you immediatly tked him. If you didn't pay attention to admin chat thats your fault.

The Game Rules clearly state no tking. Had you not Tadesh would be punished if he continued and not you. But since you tked after i told you not to, you were banned.

I also told your clan mate that you would be unbanned later today. Thanks for persisting to ignore others when they tell you something. Good day sir.

I had already wrote this.

Offline Chagan_Arslan

• Earl
  • Renown: 372
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Chagan_Arslan
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 07:25:24 pm »
what does that GK means ? :>