Author Topic: Hell yeah, attacked again  (Read 1416 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Hell yeah, attacked again
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 06:41:39 pm »
Yeah this game totaly not friendly for neutrals and small factions. Even if you managed to build big well equiped army you will be defeated in first battle against more or less big clan\member of carebear alliance. Roster system doing sensless to build army for such kind of players. So easy way to is to join one of those carebear alliance and to be "ant" in anthill(go there - take that - bring here - repeat) ruled by few guys.  Then you will get full roster of robocop 34 lvl players! :)

It works the same in single player.  If you try to sprout up your own faction and all you have is one castle or city and a few hundred troops, every major faction will be sending massive armies your way.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 07:06:29 pm »
But if you go around the map doing nothing and leaving everyone alone, they should not attack you! (unless you have done so first, ofc)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 07:08:15 pm »
Did the bandits, looters, or raiders leave you alone in single player?
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 07:44:12 pm »
+1
Did the bandits, looters, or raiders leave you alone in single player?

When i had a big army yes.

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Valkyrja
  • Game nicks: Valkyrja_Randgrid
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2012, 09:11:49 pm »
Nah. Nothing similar with sp. No matter how big is your army, no matter how well its equiped, you will lose only because enemy will have full roster of nerd players. I talking about clanless player or small faction. In single player you grow you army, equip it, train troops, upgrade them, their lvl  rises with experience.
 I would suggest to add such feature in strategus to train your troops and lvl up them. First you get 100 troops with low stats  and in time they become more skilled. And those players who applied for you should play not their main charachters but for thos "bots" u hAve in your army. So then army managment will have some sense.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 09:26:11 pm »
That would be counter productive, and would not achieve much. Instead of the training, which would not allow each person to play with his build, we have the equipment bought by the army creator. That is how you determine it. The amount of weapons/armor/other and their quality is it.
Also even with your suggestions, with a more skilled team you would most likely still win.

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2012, 12:31:13 am »
That would be counter productive, and would not achieve much. Instead of the training, which would not allow each person to play with his build, we have the equipment bought by the army creator. That is how you determine it. The amount of weapons/armor/other and their quality is it.
Also even with your suggestions, with a more skilled team you would most likely still win.
I know i know my suggestion is shit... But current situation is more shitty! Weak army of peasants(34 lvl my old friends\nerds\nolifers) filled their roster and won the battle of random dude who spent time for equipment and managment for his army but was not able to find enough good players to fill roster! All strategus is fight for rosters. Thats why ppl dont wanna play strategus. I brought in strat many dudes and all of them see the same shit! Carebear alliances, rosters wars and other shit! :)
P.S. Just curious: Is in NA strat same situation? I mean carebear alliances, tirany, slavery, humilation of neutrals, small factions and helpless traders, newbies, turning people into "bots", "ants", and other shit we have in EU? :evil:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 01:10:34 am by Firebrand »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2012, 06:30:01 am »
I know i know my suggestion is shit... But current situation is more shitty! Weak army of peasants(34 lvl my old friends\nerds\nolifers) filled their roster and won the battle of random dude who spent time for equipment and managment for his army but was not able to find enough good players to fill roster! All strategus is fight for rosters. Thats why ppl dont wanna play strategus. I brought in strat many dudes and all of them see the same shit! Carebear alliances, rosters wars and other shit! :)
P.S. Just curious: Is in NA strat same situation? I mean carebear alliances, tirany, slavery, humilation of neutrals, small factions and helpless traders, newbies, turning people into "bots", "ants", and other shit we have in EU? :evil:

NO lol, thats all former communist eastern bloc and then the rest of europe trying to counter them.  NA is too full of indpendent, factious people to form massive bloc, and we haven't even talked about the Canadians yet.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Firebrand

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • Chooser of slain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2012, 08:06:23 am »
+1
NO lol, thats all former communist eastern bloc and then the rest of europe trying to counter them.  NA is too full of indpendent, factious people to form massive bloc, and we haven't even talked about the Canadians yet.
It's a shame for me that my countrymen behavior like brutal evil empire with closed borders and closed minds! We are neighborhood but not allowed even to trade with them, as if its cold war! Not even mention bazookas, those are agressive, mean kids! :)