Author Topic: Free trading area of Dhirim  (Read 6337 times)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
Re: Free trading area of Dhirim
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2012, 02:17:58 am »
+1
I think there is no doubt that someone who was wiped by Kapikulu isn't an active player, so Gnjus, what are you doing in this part of forum since you don't play Strategus? Can we expect that your increased activity will bring something more than just useless spam?

BTW, I really don't understand from where is your obsession about kissing my ass... If you have any hidden desire, you should be more daring  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 03:44:50 am »
+3
How can one be wiped by kapikulu? Kapikulu attacks 100 men with 600 shiny troops. After a massive amount of teamkills the team that started with 100 men should be the only ones with any troops left. :mrgreen:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 04:38:06 am »
+2
That's what you do actually, l2p  :rolleyes:

This is the difference between Mercs and you. We'd rather get wiped by anyone than suck dick of anyone.

Please leave random conversations aside, this is thread is not about is.  :wink:

Really? I remember how u came to us asking not to wipe mercs last strat, that sounded like kissing ass
You also allied with clans that betray you last strat :) Is this because you had to or you begun to like them?

You right about difference, but not the clans. Cicero is too loud, too proud and too powerful to be sucking dicks. But mercs have diplomat for that kind of things.
(I'm not talking about all mercs since i don't know u all, and some ppl tell me that muffin is a very good guy)

PS: Aside for cheating last strat and morning battles, i still respect alpha and templars, they stay strong, daring, cunning, organized, and no bullshit in private conversations. Maybe Dave you should look up to them.

when UIF looks at you

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 07:34:54 am »
so Gnjus, what are you doing in this part of forum since you don't play Strategus?

I'm trying to join the Grey Order because only you can save me from getting wiped by Kapikulu. Cicero tried but he wasted hundreds of our tickets, we stood no chance with him at our side (actually when i think of it - he was actually playing for Kapikulus) :wink:

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2012, 10:06:01 am »
+1
Gnjus_the_Grey ... hmm, recently we have a problem because cruel infection killed all of our trolls, so you have a lot of luck - you're adopted!

Gnjus - now I'm serious. Move your lazy ass and please don't be an asshole who only barking at forum and doing nothing on the map. Why spamming here if you don't play?
At least explain your incomprehensible attitude... :rolleyes:

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 10:10:28 am »
I think, you guys are gay (I'm not judging thats your own choice)

I don't understand how this conversation went from trading to, kissing ass (rimjobs), sucking dicks and some macho bullcrap
If pride > 1 , then pride^ > oral sex Quite philosophical indeed.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 10:17:04 am »
+3
being the only leader who got wiped by kapikulu =)
I just loled at this and gonna quit reading after this post but seriously man i would definetly kill myself if i had that title before my name :lol:

And for peasants and ignorant folk of Calradia :
Don't trust anyone who offers you "free candy" in their lands.
Process is always same.
First:
(click to show/hide)
Then:
(click to show/hide)

Since you , non-biased mods gave me %40 warning for my images ,
With showing this as reason:
- no links to outside pictures, unless they really fit (ok: strategus map screenshot, not ok: link to 4chan images)

I demand same %40 warning to noctivagant's messege :
I think, you guys are gay (I'm not judging thats your own choice)

I don't understand how this conversation went from trading to, kissing ass (rimjobs), sucking dicks and some macho bullcrap
If pride > 1 , then pride^ > oral sex Quite philosophical indeed.

for following "diplomacy forum rule " then:
- same for youtube videos - unless you've done one yourself, it's most likely inappropiate.

Either enforce your rules on everyone or don't.

Also these don't look like strategus screenshots to me:
Ive seen that coming for a long time vovka, since templars started to speak about potatoes i knew that they got infiltrated by the greys, i can see the faces Alpha and Tomas how they are planning our downfall

:rolleyes:

Try to contact them yourself, I'm sure they can be friendly when you show the money or you can buy some bodyguards. We are not called Mercenaries for nothing.

Biased bundle of stickss ..
Fuck your warning and your discrimination
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 11:02:26 am by koyama »

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 11:37:45 am »
Gnjus_the_Grey ... hmm, recently we have a problem because cruel infection killed all of our trolls, so you have a lot of luck - you're adopted!

Gnjus - now I'm serious. Move your lazy ass and please don't be an asshole who only barking at forum and doing nothing on the map. Why spamming here if you don't play?
At least explain your incomprehensible attitude... :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm already helping the honest folks of Calradia but in such way that even an ever-present shade like yourself can't see it.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 12:03:35 pm »
+1
Maybe I'm already helping the honest folks of Calradia but in such way that even an ever-present shade like yourself can't see it.  :wink:

I just hope that you do not confuse words "trolling" and "help"  :lol:

PS. Hey Nocti, find yourself a girl instead  :wink:

Offline Segd

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 88
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 12:54:59 pm »
+6
Koyama, relax. Warnings on the diplomacy sub-forum distributed randomly like in cRPG-lottery  :lol:

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 01:06:47 pm »
Koyama, relax. Warnings on the diplomacy sub-forum distributed randomly like in cRPG-lottery  :lol:

Gnjus,

You have received a warning for deviating too far off-topic in regards to the following messages: Re: Free trading area of Dhirim and Re: Free trading area of Dhirim.

The diplomacy forum has its own special rules which are to be followed. Please cease your current posting activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

You may find the rules here: http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/important-diplomacy-forum-rules/

Regards,
The Melee Gaming Team.

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 01:24:47 pm »
+12
Anyways, back on topic, dhirim area is still up for randomers to trade and travel within. We will attack anyone we see banditing in the area, but I would go armed just incase when trading, because we cannot be everywhere at once. :) I would recommend maybe 150 troops with militia/peasant type gear, which can be bought in the fiefs we own there.

Happy trading!

PS Quit ripping on kapikulu.
PPS Greys should kick 41 members from their strat faction so they can call themselves, '50 shades of grey.'
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2012, 05:50:58 pm »
+1
You can put excessive troops in our fiefs that will help us to make the situation in the area even more stable!

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2012, 12:09:49 pm »
Anyone caught trading in Derchios castle without the express permission of our faction or without prior consent will be considered an outlaw. we will pursue them to recover our losses and attempting to seek shelter within this territory will be unsuccessful.  Those who harbour criminals and protect them will be viewed as outlaws through association and will be deemed enemies of our realm and of almighty God Armagan. Such outlaws will be subject to assault, their goods, freedom and lives considered forfeit.  - Grand Master Casimir of the Knights Templar
Turtles

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2012, 09:16:24 pm »
+3
This is the official announce of Dhirim free trading area! The heart land of Calradia is known of being the cradle of freedom!

FAQ
What is this?
It's an area where everyone is allowed to trade.

Is this kind of Alliance?
No, it's just a free trading zone. Members of it are not allies/lords/vassals of each other, we just want to help lonely traders and strangers who have no big forces behind their backs. Bartering Brigade (Black Tea) is completely neutral, thank them for taking part in our mission.

Why do you do this?
We want to help all the players and factions to survive in this cruel Strategus reality. We also want to help small and weak factions to gain some money and have some fun time in future.

What do you actually allow to do there?
1) Use our fiefs to trade in towncenters
2) Buy and sell as many goods as you want
3) Buy and sell equipment

Which fiefs are in the free trading area of Dhirim?
Dhirim [Mercenaries]
Senuzgda Castle [Mercenaries]
Knudarr Castle [Bartering Brigade (Black Tea)]
Amere [Mercenaries]
Emirin [Mercenaries]
Tosdhar [Mercenaries]
Tshibtin [Mercenaries]
Ushkuru [Mercenaries]

What can I do in exact fiefs of yours?
Dhirim, Emirin, Senuzgda Castle, Amere, Tosdhar, Ushkuru and Knudarr Castle are places where you can sell goods.
Tshibtin is the place where you can buy goods. You can also buy some equipment in Dhirim (look in Towncenter), also look in the shops of fiefs, some heirloomed items can be found!

I approve this message, from now on Knudarr Castle is a free trading area for everyone. You can sell as many goods as you want and even buy some +0 equipment for your army.