Author Topic: Hatin' UIF - Guaranteed daily drama inside!-  (Read 5592 times)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
Re: Hatin' UIF - Guaranteed daily drama inside!-
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2012, 03:34:26 pm »
+2
Read the progression of the conversation attentively and tell me how this is not an example of immature and retarded behaviour on the account of Zapper and subsequently you. I don't expect you to be able to, as you are still too occupied about wanking over winning against a clan I wasn't in in Strat 2. You are both exactly displaying the same behaviour on the forum as you did during Strategus 2.0, which I as an outsider, watched with disgust. You weren't diplomatic or mature enough to lead a clan back then, which made Risen into what it was. Shame that you weren't able to change after all.

All you do is reflecting the image of what you think about me or Zapper to an entire clan, I don't care what you think about us, but don't involve people that have nothing to do with it. I'm calling you a braindead whiner, doesn't mean I call Byzantium a clan full of whiners.

We shoved our sword up Shogunates ass, we won, they lost, we started dickwaving, they started whining. It ALWAYS happens like this, please do fucking think for a second will you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2012, 03:36:56 pm »
+2
He is not that much immature thovex ffs ; when he win something in online game he is just staying calm without saying something not even having fun isnt this the fuckin reason of playing game ?

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2012, 03:41:28 pm »
+2
Just stop talking about Strategus 2 SgtTeeth, you have no clue what you're talking about, please.

Go back to whining about how Strategus 4 is unfair instead of bitching on how I'm an asshat a year ago to some of Shogunate.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2012, 03:57:15 pm »
All you do is reflecting the image of what you think about me or Zapper to an entire clan, I don't care what you think about us, but don't involve people that have nothing to do with it. I'm calling you a braindead whiner, doesn't mean I call Byzantium a clan full of whiners.

We shoved our sword up Shogunates ass, we won, they lost, we started dickwaving, they started whining. It ALWAYS happens like this, please do fucking think for a second will you.
And yet you are still dickwaving at a person that wasn't in the clan you beat. You are projecting your victory on me. Which is utterly ridiculous. The thing with leadership is Thovex, you are a representative for your clan. I reflect the image I have of you on your entire clan, because you are the leader. Your behaviour as leader made lots of Risen act the way they did. That is why leaders mostly try to act diplomatic and make sure their members don't go too far, and oh boy did you fail in that regard.

The entire Risen vs Shogunate thing is unrelated and yet it keeps being brought up by ex-Risen in anything that has the term UIF.

(click to show/hide)
The only thing I said about the events in Strat 2, is that Risen brag about their victory like they accomplished it alone, instead of the multi-clan effort it was, which you as one of those clans can probably agree upon. Similarly to your statement here, they do not have rights to associate me with something I didn't have anything to do with, something I have outlined in every one of my posts but yet it hasn't come through.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2012, 03:58:05 pm »
+2
And yet you are still dickwaving at a person that wasn't in the clan you beat. You are projecting your victory on me. Which is utterly ridiculous. The thing with leadership is Thovex, you are a representative for your clan. I reflect the image I have of you on your entire clan, because you are the leader. Your behaviour as leader made lots of Risen act the way they did. That is why leaders mostly try to act diplomatic and make sure their members don't go too far, and oh boy did you fail in that regard.

I'm not dickwaving, I'm here to tell you that you don't know shit about Strategus 2 so you need to stop going on about it. Also, you don't know any of the Risen members personally, only mad shogunate propaganda.  :)

Oh really, so Byzantiums are all backstabbers since Ujin wanted to backstab the Union is what you're saying? Fair enough, then I know that now.  :?

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2012, 03:59:47 pm »
Oh really, so Byzantiums are all backstabbers since Ujin wanted to backstab the Union is what you're saying?
It's all in the game, move on. The behaviour of you and some of your clan members on the forums had nothing to do with the game anymore, and was just completely immature.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2012, 04:01:08 pm »
+1
It's all in the game, move on. The behaviour of you and some of your clan members on the forums had nothing to do with the game anymore, and was just completely immature.

Yes! I told you I'm a moron at times  :D, but hey look.

So are you, but also a backstabber.  :P

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2012, 04:16:07 pm »
+5
Thanks to UIF for tons of xp last strategus :wink:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2012, 04:23:52 pm »
+4
What you thanking UIF for, we provided all the fights FFS :P
Turtles

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2012, 05:36:06 pm »
Oh really, so Byzantiums are all backstabbers since Ujin wanted to backstab the Union is what you're saying? Fair enough, then I know that now.  :?

Give me a clan that ISN"T a backstabber. Name 1 clan that doesn't have a negative stigma that you can apply to the whole clan.

At the same time, even though they won or w/e you wanna call it, I never see union post on the forums here usually. So I only know them based on their strat actions, and that's not much. But on the reverse, you got GO who now have the dirty reputation as multi keying amongst others that you find out because of their forum actions. 2 sides of the same coin.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2012, 05:38:56 pm »
Give me a clan that ISN"T a backstabber. Name 1 clan that doesn't have a negative stigma that you can apply to the whole clan.

At the same time, even though they won or w/e you wanna call it, I never see union post on the forums here usually. So I only know them based on their strat actions, and that's not much. But on the reverse, you got GO who now have the dirty reputation as multi keying amongst others that you find out because of their forum actions. 2 sides of the same coin.

Having multiple keys is backstabbing?

o_O?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2012, 05:42:35 pm »
No no no, just stating that's another type of stigma. Using the (oft used) example of Grays and there cheating ways versus Union which you don't hear much about other than their armies marching around taking stuff. Just stating the fact that the forum presences of Gray Leaders leads to a lower reputation continually versus the 0 presences of Union who you only Riff on for being UIF.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2012, 05:43:35 pm »
No no no, just stating that's another type of stigma. Using the (oft used) example of Grays and there cheating ways versus Union which you don't hear much about other than their armies marching around taking stuff. Just stating the fact that the forum presences of Gray Leaders leads to a lower reputation continually versus the 0 presences of Union who you only Riff on for being UIF.

Because Russians got their own cRPG forum maybe?  :P

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2012, 05:46:25 pm »
Right, but people don't see them so they don't say anything more than UIF bastards or some variation about Union.

Grays have far more stigmas attached to them mainly cause of Harpag and Erasmus(the leaders) and what they say or do, even if 90% of clan doesn't.

Just all i'm saying. Oh and I also said name me a clan that doesn't have a stigma.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2012, 05:48:59 pm »
+1
Right, but people don't see them so they don't say anything more than UIF bastards or some variation about Union.

Grays have far more stigmas attached to them mainly cause of Harpag and Erasmus(the leaders) and what they say or do, even if 90% of clan doesn't.

Just all i'm saying. Oh and I also said name me a clan that doesn't have a stigma.

I don't know, there is plenty, depending on what "side" you're on apperantly.  :)

Stuff like The Wolpertingers, Crusader Knights, Schildbrüder etc seems good so far. All that direction.