Author Topic: Hatin' UIF - Guaranteed daily drama inside!-  (Read 5606 times)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Hatin' UIF
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 12:53:18 am »
Quoting all this delicious whine :D
Glad that I can count on you to prove my point over and over.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 12:54:14 am »
(click to show/hide)

I don't know with the rest of you, but I've had a great time with all the battles DRZ, Empire, Union and Grey have had through Strat 3. Lots of XP for everyone. Even the NA ones where good, thanks to the competent command of Hetman, Harpag, Nebun, Vovka, Cicero, Ivan Grozny, Harun and all the other UIF commanders.
K, so once again you talk as if exp is the only reason to play strat, and as if you having fun pathetically ganking everyone is particularly surprising... 10vs1 can occasionally be fun... ...as long as you're the 10...
And the reason why I don't respond to your "valid points" is that, well, you don't actually have many, and the few you do, I actually respond to. In the post I quoted you were complaining whining about how boring the UIF guys must be for having the same alliances and claims all the time. I responded with a "well, at least they have battles unlike you guys". Exactly where did I "ignore any valid points of discussion" when I just fucking did? You are pulling stuff out your arse and, sorry, but I have to call you on it. Stop making shit up.
Also your "Well at least they have battles unlike you guys" is utter bs as UDNWSFLC pretty much has had more battles than you guys, and unlike yours these where real battles, not exchanging fiefs or ganking someone 10:1.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2012, 12:54:27 am »
+3

Actually I read a lot of stuff on the forums and if there is one thing I know for sure it's that Risen were being a bunch of retards on it, atleast Zapper hasn't lost his Risen roots, that's for sure.

Sure, you lads might've been so mad at some of us, some of them don't change (Zapper has, just not because the amount of braindead activity going on here).
But we had all right to stroke the large e-peen after succesfully making Shogunate GTX for 2 strat rounds so far, so please do consider some of us as morons whenever you want because we can be morons.

But what I consider you or your clan, is what I keep for myself, no need for getting pointless strat 2 personality arguments in 'ere, this is long ago, lets just discuss shall we?

Oh and Zlisch,
There is no ganking 1 on 10 because all rosters were 24/7 filled, please stop with the bullshit. Also we had plenty of real battles, if only you'd keep track of the battle list.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 12:58:07 am by Thovex »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 12:56:00 am »
Sure, you lads might've been so mad at some of us, some of them don't change (Zapper has, just not because the amount of braindead activity going on here).
But we had all right to stroke the large e-peen after succesfully making Shogunate GTX for 2 strat rounds so far, so please do consider some of us as morons whenever you want because we can be morons. allying with everyone you could and ganking the rest.

But what I consider you or your clan, is what I keep for myself, no need for getting pointless strat 2 personality arguments in 'ere, this is long ago, lets just discuss shall we?
Fixed.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 12:58:01 am »
+4
Fixed.

This is the worst kind of discussing right there, tell me, dear Zlisch...

We got exactly what kind of aid & from what specific uif faction?

In fact since I'm gonna pop off now I'll write it down maybe if you opened eyes it'd make a lot of sense.
Druzhina
  -> Mercenaries for roster (we had often a 95% attendance ratio in our roster, max mercs, however we had several cases where the Risen was a target of roster-wipe).
Grey Order
  -> Mercenaries for roster (we had often a 95% attendance ratio in our roster, max mercs, however we had several cases where the Risen was a target of roster-wipe).
BashiBazouks
  -> Armies, plenty of jihadists.
Legione Italica
  -> Armies, plenty of pizzas.
The Union
   -> Armies, later in-war.

Who merced against us? Every other EU clan out there, as far as I know the enemy had more than enough mercs, just like us.
They had a few allies in the area, as did we.

We had a legit war, epic allies, we roflstomped them in the end and we can brag about it with about even numbers and support from our allies, same when it came to troops (The battles were REALLY good too).

« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 01:11:45 am by Thovex »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2012, 01:05:14 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)
Pathetic.

Once I considered you one of the more decent guys in this community, but nowadays all I see, and every post I see from you is some melodramatic emo crap about things you can't stand. You were never a part of Strat, that's at least something I can't say about Risen guys. While I had my opinions about them, they were at least a part of the guys that I was playing Strat with.

You're like the new kid in school trying to give everyone a lecture about attitude.

Look at yourself, talking about carebears and sociopaths and yet, I'm not the one who spends all of his time whining on the forums. :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 01:15:09 am »
+1
Oh and Zlisch,
There is no ganking 1 on 10 because all rosters were 24/7 filled, please stop with the bullshit. Also we had plenty of real battles, if only you'd keep track of the battle list.
What I meant was that you'd have 10 times the actual armies and players in your faction doing shit in strat, all UIF wars involves UIF ganking the other faction with 10 times the armies, I don't fucking care about your battles having the same amount of people in the rooster or your exp per battle, point is every war is fixed due to you having endlessly more troops than whoever you bother fighting and that the only solution to that is everyone who isn't you allying against you leading to entire strat becoming one huge gay coalition vs uif as we're seeing now.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 01:19:15 am »
+2
What I meant was that you'd have 10 times the actual armies and players in your faction doing shit in strat, all UIF wars involves UIF ganking the other faction with 10 times the armies, I don't fucking care about your battles having the same amount of people in the rooster or your exp per battle, point is every war is fixed due to you having endlessly more troops than whoever you bother fighting and that the only solution to that is everyone who isn't you allying against you leading to entire strat becoming one huge gay coalition vs uif as we're seeing now.

Pfft, nah, but we did have an awesomely active clan at the time so we had nice armies, but the again - Shogunate, Pillagers were extreeemly active too so we faced nearly 1:1, only that Shogunate threw their armies at LLJK and died, and we didn't.  :lol: But we did loose 2-3 battles to hacks sadly, so they could've stood a chance, this was definitely no 10 times outnumbering war.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2012, 02:24:00 am »
+1
stop playing strategus if you hate losing so much, or join one of the carebear alliances.  :wink:

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2012, 02:31:35 am »
stop playing strategus if you hate losing so much, or join one of the carebear alliances.  :wink:

Screw that. I can do just fine by myself tyvm. NA isn't like EU though, so Carebare's don't work long enough, though powerblocks do stare evilly at each other and tread the little guy a lot  :cry:

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2012, 02:51:42 am »
I'm losing with a smile, that is because I see Strategus as just another game, where winning is not a necessity for having fun, which is the main goal. I only hate that some people cannot seem to stop talking to me about a year old victory over a clan that I was not in, instead of discussing the negative effect that a 4 rounds old alliance might have had on Strategus.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2012, 09:58:29 am »
+2
I'm losing with a smile, that is because I see Strategus as just another game, where winning is not a necessity for having fun, which is the main goal. I only hate that some people cannot seem to stop talking to me about a year old victory over a clan that I was not in, instead of discussing the negative effect that a 4 rounds old alliance might have had on Strategus.

I can stop if you want to. It just depends if you keep on talking a load of trash about us or not mate. By now people should know I can also post on the forums to stop people like you spreading a load of crap about strat 2 or my old clan.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2012, 11:25:59 am »
+3
Who is you?
Quit reading after this.
Even my turkish guys without any knowledge of english know when to put "is" and when to put "are" -_-'

Aaah ah all these QQ and rejoicing the old days made me remember the holy Trident Alliance of Kebap,Pizza and Weed ...
Man,that was epic indeed .
Thanks to Risen , Legio , LLJK and our old members it was a real good invasion.
Thovex was swimming in rhodok beaches before that battle lol i remember your sneaky speech thovvy  :lol:
After that , 3 clans get wiped , 2 of them GTX (ShogunaaadĂ© (As sharky says  8-)) and Pillagers RIP sir bertran.)and never came back to strategus.
Kapikulu never believed that we made 10k troops by ourselves lol and after that wipe , they took "getting wiped" as their annual tradition.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:35:18 am by koyama »

Offline Teeth

• King
    • View Profile
Re: Hatin' UIF - Guaranteed daily drama inside!-
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2012, 03:27:36 pm »
Quit reading after this.
Even my turkish guys without any knowledge of english know when to put "is" and when to put "are" -_-'
I am referring to the fact that he says 'you' when talking about the Shogunate in Strategus 2, like I had anything to do with that.

I can stop if you want to. It just depends if you keep on talking a load of trash about us or not mate. By now people should know I can also post on the forums to stop people like you spreading a load of crap about strat 2 or my old clan.
I never mentioned Strat 2 or your old clan, I only expressed my thoughts about the stale state Strategus is in due to the same diplomacy and claims inside UIF. Whereupon Zapper starts bragging to me, someone who wasn't ever in Shogunate, about a year old victory and attacks my clan's decision to not participate in Strategus, which also happened before I joined. Which is therefore completely irrelevant, cause it has effectively nothing to do with the issue at hand or me.

Read the progression of the conversation attentively and tell me how this is not an example of immature and retarded behaviour on the account of Zapper and subsequently you. I don't expect you to be able to, as you are still too occupied about wanking over winning against a clan I wasn't in in Strat 2. You are both exactly displaying the same behaviour on the forum as you did during Strategus 2.0, which I as an outsider, watched with disgust. You weren't diplomatic or mature enough to lead a clan back then, which made Risen into what it was. Shame that you weren't able to change after all.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Re: Hatin' UIF - Guaranteed daily drama inside!-
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2012, 03:32:47 pm »
+2
I am referring to the fact that he says 'you' when talking about the Shogunate in Strategus 2, like I had anything to do with that.
I never mentioned Strat 2 or your old clan, I only expressed my thoughts about the stale state Strategus is in due to the same diplomacy and claims inside UIF. Whereupon Zapper starts bragging to me, someone who wasn't ever in Shogunate, about a year old victory and attacks my clan's decision to not participate in Strategus, which also happened before I joined. Which is therefore completely irrelevant, cause it has effectively nothing to do with the issue at hand or me.

Read the progression of the conversation attentively and tell me how this is not an example of immature and retarded behaviour on the account of Zapper and subsequently you. I don't expect you to be able to, as you are still too occupied about wanking over winning against a clan I wasn't in in Strat 2. You are both exactly displaying the same behaviour on the forum as you did during Strategus 2.0, which I as an outsider, watched with disgust. You weren't diplomatic or mature enough to lead a clan back then, which made Risen into what it was. Shame that you weren't able to change after all.
(click to show/hide)