Author Topic: Hatin' UIF - Guaranteed daily drama inside!-  (Read 5614 times)

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
Re: Hatin' UIF
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 11:55:05 pm »
+3
shitpost
Siktir git .
I really cba to explain cuz you cannot understand...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 11:57:26 pm »
+1
Siktir git .
I really cba to explain cuz you cannot understand...

(click to show/hide)
That made me laugh for at least 10 mins

He simply said we don't care about NA =)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 11:58:16 pm »
+2
Don't you UIF boys see anything retardedly boring in having the same fucking alliance for 4 Strategus rounds? Mostly the same claims aswell.
Not as boring as GTXing Strat 2 just because you got your asses handed to you.

At least they still have battles. What have byzantium/shogunate been doing?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 12:01:38 am »
+2

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2012, 12:01:48 am »
+3
This guy is not a shogunate man i don't even remember his name from our battles ffs.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2012, 12:03:03 am »
(click to show/hide)
Tactical Funny .gif (C)(TM) strike was solid hit!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2012, 12:10:50 am »

Having the time of our life, not wasting valuable time on the boring turd that is post-UIF strat. Really fucking mature by the way, to ignore any valid points of discussion by bragging about a victory brought about by an enormous alliance more than a year ago, a victory that has nothing to do with me as, like Cicero mentioned, I wasn't even there.

Posts like these, which you and a few others have been posting for a year now, have formed a certain image of Risen in my clan, it ain't pretty. As an outsider who is not influenced by feelings of rage because of losing, I wholeheartedly agree with that image. Good job.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 12:18:37 am »
+2
Having the time of our life, not wasting valuable time on the boring turd that is post-UIF strat. Really fucking mature by the way, to ignore any valid points of discussion by bragging about a victory brought about by an enormous alliance more than a year ago, a victory that has nothing to do with me as, like Cicero mentioned, I wasn't even there.

Posts like these, which you and a few others have been posting for a year now, have formed a certain image of Risen in my clan, it ain't pretty. As an outsider who is not influenced by feelings of rage because of losing, I wholeheartedly agree with that image. Good job.

Hihi, Teeth.

We're having the time of our life playing both cRPG & Strategus, its some awesome variety while playing, strat 3 was just plain bad sadly.

Strat 1,2 were great, we had our alliance vs your alliance, and you blew it, and GTX strategus. We had no support from DRZ/Grey besides Mercs, but you guys had full rosters too so that shouldn't be an issue?
Also make sure not to tell your plans to everyone next time you plan backstabbing the Union. Odd move, I figured you folks knew the Risen was UIF back in the days. :rolleyes:

You folks can think of us(/previous us) whatever you want to think, but honestly the amount of fucks I, or any of us give about that is pretty damn low.  :P

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2012, 12:21:20 am »
+4

He is telling you that we had equal numbers even we had less people UIF didnt help us we were legio risen bashi only union attacked pillagers because they hated them long time ago.

Do you really think that when we tell our members " WE ARE UIF" they are working harder ? You guys just simply suck at organisation and its not our fuckin fault we had members as well which were totally afk all the fuckin summer but we managed to get 20k troops with 30 active people because we fuckin organise it. Do you know how hard to be a fuckin faction leader ? No ; and please dont even fuckin comment about it.

Do you fuckin know how many times Ujin tried to take me their side by using my motions on being ex-shogunate member ?
Do you fuckin know ujin offered me to share union lands ?

No ; gtfo please

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2012, 12:21:38 am »

This is retarded beyond measure, claiming we all ally and then once in a while gank some single clan with our 10 clans is ok 'cause you "hav da big battlz an da expz s giv 2 da pplz fromz os" is a decent reason for fucking strat up and gayifying it like crazy is stupid beyond measure, and if the only reason you guys play strat is to once in a while leech exp when ganking someone who didn't wanna join a gigantic allience then you're seriously WAY to addicted to this shit, I know it's crazy to think strat should be played for fun and not exp but yea'...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 12:23:18 am »
Do you fuckin know how many times Ujin tried to take me their side by using my motions on being ex-shogunate member ?
Do you fuckin know ujin offered me to share union lands ?

No ; gtfo please
Now, what does that have to do with Teeth exactly? Ujin is not the leader of his strat clan and I'm pretty sure Ujin isn't even in it...
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 12:24:33 am »
+1

I don't know with the rest of you, but I've had a great time with all the battles DRZ, Empire, Union and Grey have had through Strat 3. Lots of XP for everyone. Even the NA ones where good, thanks to the competent command of Hetman, Harpag, Nebun, Vovka, Cicero, Ivan Grozny, Harun and all the other UIF commanders.

And the reason why I don't respond to your "valid points" is that, well, you don't actually have many, and the few you do, I actually respond to. In the post I quoted you were complaining whining about how boring the UIF guys must be for having the same alliances and claims all the time. I responded with a "well, at least they have battles unlike you guys". Exactly where did I "ignore any valid points of discussion" when I just fucking did? You are pulling stuff out your arse and, sorry, but I have to call you on it. Stop making shit up.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2012, 12:24:43 am »
+2
Now, what does that have to do with Teeth exactly? Ujin is not the leader of his strat clan and I'm pretty sure Ujin isn't even in it...

Byzantium has no strat clan, but it used to be Ujin for Shogunate in strategus 2 (their last), Teeth is trying to post stuff about strat 2 which he didn't attend and has absolutely no clue about so its kind of amusing.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2012, 12:44:00 am »
Hihi, Teeth.

We're having the time of our life playing both cRPG & Strategus, its some awesome variety while playing, strat 3 was just plain bad sadly.

Strat 1,2 were great, we had our alliance vs your alliance, and you blew it, and GTX strategus. We had no support from DRZ/Grey besides Mercs, but you guys had full rosters too so that shouldn't be an issue?
Also make sure not to tell your plans to everyone next time you plan backstabbing the Union. Odd move, I figured you folks knew the Risen was UIF back in the days. :rolleyes:

You folks can think of us(/previous us) whatever you want to think, but honestly the amount of fucks I, or any of us give about that is pretty damn low.  :P
Who is you? I was in Ninja. It's clear that you don't care about what anyone thinks of you, cause you, well mostly Zapper, are reinforcing the image right here. There was no GTXting Strategus, afaik nobody really cared except for Ujin, who somewhat succeeded in getting people to put some effort into it. When Ujin quit leadership, nobody simply gave a fuck. Again, I wasn't there, but this is what I heard when I asked about Strategus. I could completely understand, cause I played Strat 2 in a carebear alliance with 22nd as a Ninja, and god it was boring.

I don't know with the rest of you, but I've had a great time with all the battles DRZ, Empire, Union and Grey have had through Strat 3. Lots of XP for everyone. Even the NA ones where good, thanks to the competent command of Hetman, Harpag, Nebun, Vovka, Cicero, Ivan Grozny, Harun and all the other UIF commanders.

And the reason why I don't respond to your "valid points" is that, well, you don't actually have many, and the few you do, I actually respond to. In the post I quoted you were complaining whining about how boring the UIF guys must be for having the same alliances and claims all the time. I responded with a "well, at least they have battles unlike you guys". Exactly where did I "ignore any valid points of discussion" when I just fucking did? You are pulling stuff out your arse and, sorry, but I have to call you on it. Stop making shit up.
I tell you that I think doing the same shit for 4 Strats in a row is boring and you respond 'atleast we have battles'. Wow, great fucking response. For me this entire discussion is about UIF sparking the need to for mega-alliances which ended us up in the undesirable, boring Strategus set up we have now.

All you do is boast about what you did a year ago. Exactly like you Risen derps have been doing ever since any comment about Strat came from a clan you once had a victory over. With you meaning you as part of an enormous alliance, which is a shared achievement at best, yet you boast like two of you defeated an army of millions. That's what I am talking about when I say that you ignore valid points of discussion.

You seriously don't see anything wrong in whining about a victory in Strategus that is one year old to a player that belongs to a clan that has changed name, leadership and half the membership, while that player never even participated in Strat for that clan? You sure fit well in the United Infantile Fucktards club with Cicero.

Byzantium has no strat clan, but it used to be Ujin for Shogunate in strategus 2 (their last), Teeth is trying to post stuff about strat 2 which he didn't attend and has absolutely no clue about so its kind of amusing.
Actually I read a lot of stuff on the forums and if there is one thing I know for sure it's that Risen were being a bunch of retards on it, atleast Zapper hasn't lost his Risen roots, that's for sure.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2012, 12:47:55 am »
(click to show/hide)
Quoting all this delicious whine :D