Author Topic: Darkfall Unholy Wars  (Read 23978 times)

Offline Thoric

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Norsemen
  • Game nicks: Norse_Thoric
Re: Darkfall Unholy Wars
« Reply #255 on: May 01, 2014, 11:00:19 am »
Anniversary video summarizing the updates so far:

Also anyone can try the game out for free from May 1-5. Free access starts at 09:00 EST.
"Deyr fé, deyja frændr,
deyr sjálfr et sama;
ek veit einn, at aldri deyr:
dómr um dauðan hvern."

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #256 on: May 01, 2014, 11:29:18 pm »
Installing now, gonna give it a go for the free weekend, if anyone else plays or is doing the same let me know. Hear this game is a lot funner starting off with other people.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 02, 2014, 10:38:37 am »
+1
I would try weekend but I actually resubbed for a month not too long ago and enjoyed the first half of that before getting bored.

I still follow development, pretty hyped but skeptical about them removing classes n such in future. but ultimately there is only so much to do in the game, and population has always been too low.

which is why I played the fuck out of the game at release, because I knew there would be no longevity. its still the best pvp mmo out there by miles.

Offline Banok

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 10, 2014, 03:11:38 pm »
custom roles patch go lives today

devs streaming it at the mo

http://www.twitch.tv/darkfalluw

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #259 on: June 14, 2014, 04:06:49 am »
I play Darkfall and have for quite some time. The custom role patch just hit a couple days ago and it's pretty cool. I'm enjoying the game. The population is BOOMING too.

Offline mofugga

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Longrod_Von_Hugendong, Sexual_Chocolate, FussyBritches, Hebrew_Hammer
« Reply #260 on: June 14, 2014, 05:57:21 pm »

Offline Banok

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 14, 2014, 07:08:37 pm »
I play Darkfall and have for quite some time. The custom role patch just hit a couple days ago and it's pretty cool. I'm enjoying the game. The population is BOOMING too.

population is obvious up alot on EU too, but I am jealous if you are on US server. because I still feel like the game needs 50 times more players to really come into its own. DFUW launch was most fun the game will probably ever be, sadly. battles with hundreds of players is just unlike any other game (especially before planetside 2).

but yeah custom roles patch has improved the game substantially. still can't see myself staying subbed tho, think part of me is just tired of the arcadey combat compared to games like crpg and darksouls, and playing hundreds of hours of it in df1 and UW.

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2014, 11:37:21 pm »
population is obvious up alot on EU too, but I am jealous if you are on US server. because I still feel like the game needs 50 times more players to really come into its own. DFUW launch was most fun the game will probably ever be, sadly. battles with hundreds of players is just unlike any other game (especially before planetside 2).

but yeah custom roles patch has improved the game substantially. still can't see myself staying subbed tho, think part of me is just tired of the arcadey combat compared to games like crpg and darksouls, and playing hundreds of hours of it in df1 and UW.

I'd say the population right know is more than it was at Launch...if not similar on NA.