Author Topic: Setup cost and valor  (Read 453 times)

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
Setup cost and valor
« on: September 18, 2012, 10:53:17 pm »
In a nutshell, setup cost should have something to do with getting valour, like avarage setup cost in server, if u have under it by 50% ull get 10% more score when counting valour (takes only part in there, not showing), and if u have more then avarage setup ull get a bit less point's when counting for valour.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: Setup cost and valor
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 11:02:27 pm »
In a nutshell, setup cost should have something to do with getting valour, like avarage setup cost in server, if u have under it by 50% ull get 10% more score when counting valour (takes only part in there, not showing), and if u have more then avarage setup ull get a bit less point's when counting for valour.

And why should we do that?
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 07:25:57 am »
Because, in most cases higher setup cost means ur more effective, more damage on weapon, can take more hits cuz of higher armor, thus has a better change to score for team, and all because u have more money to use/want to use more money. Im not saying it should be alot easier to get valor with low setup, but to give it a small boost cuz for real it is harder to fight with low setup in most cases, and i dont want this to change, only to give some more room for playing with the shittier items, and we have alot of those...

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 08:04:48 am »
+1
Setup cost doesn't determine effectiveness, heavy armor is UP.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 08:33:53 am »
+1
Because, in most cases higher setup cost means ur more effective

Nope