Author Topic: Coalition Territory  (Read 12276 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Coalition Territory
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2012, 11:24:01 pm »
I thought giving in to the goon side was being as terrible at c-rpg as you possibly can (with a few exceptions existing).  When I first started c-rpg, I just associated being terrible with LLJK. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2012, 11:46:40 pm »
+2
I thought giving in to the goon side was being as terrible at c-rpg as you possibly can (with a few exceptions existing).  When I first started c-rpg, I just associated being terrible with LLJK.

Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2012, 11:46:55 pm »

And having Fun. As much as smooth and I don't get along playing with him and the goons was ALWAYS fun. Do miss those times.

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2012, 01:26:30 am »
+5
I like how this topic should be our "diplomacy for new strategus" topic and it become Cicero is Mad again topic.

I would just like to mention that Cicero said that healing tent is causing him lag. :)

Next strategus battle we create tent and Cicero will have to quit.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2012, 05:43:42 am »
I like how this topic should be our "diplomacy for new strategus" topic and it become Cicero is Mad again topic.

I would just like to mention that Cicero said that healing tent is causing him lag. :)

Next strategus battle we create tent and Cicero will have to quit.
ah thats why u guys were typing 100x time at all battles without my responds =)

if you destroy anyshit at eu_3 while people are trying to duel ;when they move in to destroyed shit they get lag a.k.a lagapult effect. You guys are new to strategus but with our help it will be better  =)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2012, 05:48:08 am »
+2
ah thats why u guys were typing 100x time at all battles without my responds =)

if you destroy anyshit at eu_3 while people are trying to duel ;when they move in to destroyed shit they get lag a.k.a lagapult effect. You guys are new to strategus but with our help it will be better  =)
What?

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2012, 09:47:20 am »
SORRY

AdalWulf did some sneaky business in our territory and I had to attack him! SORRY GUYS!

He got one of his friends to pass his fief to him for a bit, then Adal leeched all the gold, took resources and RAN. I attacked him as he tried to flee!

I hope this is not  common behavior!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2012, 09:59:55 am »
+1
SORRY

AdalWulf did some sneaky business in our territory and I had to attack him! SORRY GUYS!

He got one of his friends to pass his fief to him for a bit, then Adal leeched all the gold, took resources and RAN. I attacked him as he tried to flee!

I hope this is not  common behavior!

I actually want to arrange a meeting about this tomorrow (Friday) if possible with KUTT, as according to my intel he did this to a fief that was not under direct ownership of KUTT. Regardless, I would like for us to open direct communications, as we would have simply given the resources back if you presented a case to us and explained things. From our perspective he did this to a fief that was not owned by KUTT and merely in your "heritage claims" and inexplicably later was attacked by KUTT. Attacking each other on impulse for "retribution" without prior warning will turn ugly in the future, something I would greatly prefer to avoid as that sparks wars.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 10:19:26 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2012, 10:23:53 am »
+3
Adalwulf was attacked for this reason:

Tismirr was owned by a random guy. He was in our territory. Literally our fiefs surround it. We were in route to take it, when suddenly the fief is transferred to Adalwulf.

NOTE: AdalWulf DID NOT *RAID* it as in attack it and raid it. The fief was transferred to him by the current owner

It was transferred when our army was probably within sight of him and moving in his direction. The owner hastily passed the fief to AdalWulf, it was stripped of its gold and resources, and then the previous owner and adalfwulf both left with crates heading the same direction away from the fief, running away from the army.

Since Adalwulf was running nearby one of the fiefs I was in, I simply exited the fief to stop him from taking what I saw as goods that were taken from our territory. Tismirr was within our strat claims. AdalWulf knew this. If he claimed to not know, he is lying. AdalWulf is a cool guy, and a nice payer, but he trolls us REGULARLY on NA_Siege. We were swarming all over the area, have all fiefs in the area with few exceptions, so he thinks it's a good idea to get his friend to give him the fief, strip it of its money, and run? No. This was not acceptable to us.

If he were a random guy in HRE, we might not have stopped him, but AdalWulf is smart, he knew better. He was just dicking around with us (Which is fine, it was funny :P but haha I caught you)

We are sorry if this decision has offended anyone in HRE or the Coalition. That was not the intention of us. We do not wish to pick a fight with you guys. We saw it as a personal attempt at trolling from AdalWulf and moved to stop him. We hope you can understand this, as we see it as reasonable and necessary measures.

We like the Coalition a lot. :) Maybe we can work out some trade or something and be friends.

P.S. Tears' voice literally just turned me gay, so I'm on the market now if any cute boys are interested. (Call me Tears. My number I PM'd to you)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2012, 04:06:45 pm »

I was wondering how Tismirr would play out with Coalition controlling it, and then KUTT claiming it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 06:33:44 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Adalwulf

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Adalwulf
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2012, 06:25:51 pm »
+1
hahaha Sorry tugboat I actually didn't know, I was passing by and was asked to attack so I did :P  Either way I thought it was funny ;)

The fief owner wasn't a friend either, We attacked them and actually had resistance :P
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 06:59:15 pm by Adalwulf »

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2012, 09:31:12 pm »
hahaha Sorry tugboat I actually didn't know, I was passing by and was asked to attack so I did :P  Either way I thought it was funny ;)

The fief owner wasn't a friend either, We attacked them and actually had resistance :P

Who asked you to attack it? We didnt' even see a battle occur one second it was his then it was yours

Offline MarktpLatz

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: MarktpLatz_HRE MarktPole_HRE MarktArcher_HRE MarktShielder_HRE
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2012, 09:44:16 pm »
+1
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battledetail&id=72

Actually, here is the battle, you can clearly see that there was a actual fight (=peasant slaughter) and it was announced 24 hours earlier  :P
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 10:18:24 pm by MarktpLatz »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2012, 09:45:00 pm »
+2
Derp...
Germans giving lecture lessons, Cicero quoting lyrics from a group that %99 of the world never met , fallens falling more , HRE (foreign kapikulu) trying to be badass , some NA trying to join the conversation and poor me wasting my 20 mins reading total shitstorm .
(click to show/hide)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2012, 09:52:46 pm »
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!