Author Topic: Unban Stromgarde_theriddleofsteel on HRE server  (Read 321 times)

Offline Gigglefluff

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Stromgarde_theriddleofsteel on HRE server
« on: September 13, 2012, 04:26:14 pm »
"Apparently quite a few peeps got perma banned, some new admin who is a real dick:P Perma banned a couple of guys just for an unfortunate th." "But i dunno how true the details are cos i wasn't there."
These are the messages i wrote when this admin called Obarkon just perma banned me, little confused because aside from this message there was nothing to be worthy of anything since i had not th or tk'ed and had the highest score on the board... In the message i also stated i don't know how true the information is so my original insult is there implied as something I've heard, not something i think he is, however would think he is if what has been claimed is true. I have no idea how new this guy is to being an admin, but i've never seen him around Hre server before and now he just joins and starts banning us all, since evidently I'm not the first...
Cheers for the time to read my raging but take some of it into consideration, Giggle

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
Re: Unban Stromgarde_theriddleofsteel on HRE server
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 05:36:35 pm »
The key point is that you weren't there and do not know the details. When it comes to unban/ban requests the only thing that does not lie to you are the server logs. And the people you are talking about were not banned for an unfortunate teamhit. They were warned in admin chat and afterwards banned for intentional teamhitting by the admin you accused of being a "dick".

Next time don't just blindly believe what people tell you and don't stir up the fire with remarks like that. Obarkon banned three players today (excluding you) for breaking the server rules. All of them were warned in admin chat before they were banned.

Unban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Gigglefluff

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Stromgarde_theriddleofsteel on HRE server
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 05:48:22 pm »
Rogue i do appreciate that ty, but like i said in the unbann request i stated i don't know whether they are true and that i heard he was a dick, not specifically my opinion, but yes i shouldn't have said it till i had found out for myself.
Cheers and sorry for that part of it.
Edit: I also know you can read chat logs :) I just picked 2 specific parts, but however cant claim if the, what turned out to be rumors" were true, all my other statements were fully true, i wouldn't care if he heard, as is then i was wrong in that respect.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:53:41 pm by Gigglefluff »