Author Topic: [BAN] BlackCorsair_RS  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
[BAN] BlackCorsair_RS
« on: September 12, 2012, 07:30:30 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pretty obvious.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Arn_Magnusson

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • "cRPG is a disgrace!" - Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ForlorN
  • Game nicks: ForlorN_Arn_Magnusson, French_Knight_the_Coward
  • IRC nick: Arn_Magnusson
Re: [BAN] BlackCorsair_RS
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 07:31:36 pm »
Yes.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 07:43:11 pm »
Seems like you have accidently teamkilled him because not seeing his banner and he revenged with kinda irony like he didn't see your banner too.    Not really good of him. :|

[This post was written to clarify what as I suppose has happened in case of these screenshots not being "pretty obvious"]

BTW, is it really possible that banner might be invisible or something? I've never seen something like that, though sometimes I teamhit my fellows because I just didn't notice their banner because it looked the same like the background. Or that's what people call "you had no banner"?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:46:57 pm by Macropus »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 07:54:20 pm »
Hah, plain bullshit Macropus. No offence.

I had played one round on EU 4, didn't teamkill anyone. Next round we spawn, I take a few potshots at enemies and then return to spawn. He suddenly lances at my horse and I just stop to look at him like "WTF are you doing?". He keeps attacking me and after 3rd hit I press M, then he kills me. "No banner" is what people say when they think they can get away with teamkilling.

He knows I was on his team and he knows that it was me he was attacking.

BTW Black, I always thought you were a decent guy but this was pretty evident that I was wrong. Attacking me for no reason other than I assume being a HX, pretty fucking weak.

He's a veteran too, so he knows the rules. Needs a long time out.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 08:03:32 pm »
Well I supposed that because I couldn't see any other reason for such a TK, now it really seems weird.
I also thought he's a good guy, but unreasonable tk is bad, even worse that "reasonable tk"...

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 10:51:32 pm »
This fella has got banned for teamkilling before if I recall correctly.

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 01:56:04 am »
Well, at the bottom of the ban section there's a thread on the other black corsair - I'm 99% sure they're different people, since I've seen them both on the same server at the same time. Maybe it's him you're thinking of.

In defense of "no banner", I've had it a few times - and sometimes it's obscured by trees, the background or buildings. In this case however, that doesn't seem to be the case.

I think the logs should be checked to see if there's any provocation prior to this tking.

Offline BlackCorsair_RS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 01:32:36 pm »
Hello guys, found this topic occassionally.

As i see, this topic is about me (though i m the lancer, not horse archer corsair).

About Haemhyr tk - yes, I really did it, and he really hadnt banner on his head. At least i am sure, that i wasnt provocated by him or smthng, he just hadnt banner 100% - thats what i know for sure, and its the only reason i tk'ed him - thought he was an enemy. by the way he was killed in several hits, but he reported me only in nano-second before killing hit, so i couldnt recognise that he is teammate till his death.
After teamkill i said sorries several times, as i know we hadnt any previous quarrels or disaggrements, and  i m not so wild to do random teamkills for special.

As for Bjord - sorry, i already dont remember any kind of the negative situation with you. It was smthng with me exactly, not horse archer guy? I teamkilled you or what it was?

And more - I already had 4-5 times situations, when people hadnt banner on their heads for several seconds (10-30), and as i remeber 3 times i made teamkills because of such situations. Because as a lancer, on high speed i can kill someone in  several seconds and in one hit (couch lance) so I just havent time to discover that this guy hadnt a banner just for seconds.

It's awfully weird, because i cant understand the enemy it is or not, till i made kill and get the red sentence - "BlackCorsair_RS teamkilled someone" or "BlackCorsair_RS was reported for teamhit"
And i had these bug only in last maybe 2 months, so maybe these bug appeared only in some recent patches?

Anyway i dont know the reason of that bug - all i can do - is to say sorry for people, who were tk'ed by me in that way.

And by the way, after my ban for 4 days after the quarrel with other guy, i became a rather patient player, and i always try to keep calm and avoid insulting other players or provocating them. And ofc i m not doing revenge teamkills now or smthng like that. ( i m speaking about myself again, i cant tell smthng about Black_Corsair_RS, he is my friend horse archer, but he isn't me)

So, if Haemhyr or Bjord still think that i had something against them, they can  meet me often on eu1 or eu4 and teamkill me several times or smthng like that. And i will not report them or insult.

I see these as an only option, to show that I havent anything against them.

Best Regards, BlackCorsair_RS
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 01:44:10 pm by BlackCorsair_RS »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 01:43:31 pm »
Since I don't really believe you, I won't bother replying. I'm just going to wait for admin's decision.

Offline BlackCorsair_RS

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 01:46:38 pm »
Since I don't really believe you, I won't bother replying. I'm just going to wait for admin's decision.
Bjord i really even dont remember, when we became enemies or smthng like that?
If you give a hint, i will be really grateful to you.

Anyway, as I said, I hadnt anything personal against any player who was mentioned in this topic, and I explained my view in previous post.

P.S. btw the banner wasnt obscured by trees or background (thou sometimes its happens). there was NO banner at all. And the guy was horse crossbow, so i just thought he ride from enemy spawn to make some shooting, so I havent any doubts, and was sure that it's enemy.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 01:56:20 pm by BlackCorsair_RS »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 01:55:10 pm »
We're not enemies, but I just believe what you did was bullshit. And I don't believe your word. That's all.

If you admitted it I would think you deserved more respect, but since you keep lying I don't know what to say.

Offline BlackCorsair_RS

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 02:03:33 pm »
Bjord to admit what? That I made a special teamkill just for fun without any reason? Oo

I never did such teamkills. Some times i was rage about teamhits in my back and made revenge teamhits/teamkills. But some months ago I became more patient and stopped doing that.

And i NEVER made  special or random tks just for fun.

You suppose that I had something against Haemhyr and teamkilled him? I even dont know him - as i understand now, its your alt char or friend? But even if i knew, same, I havent anything agaisnt you too.

I dont know when i got a reputation of a scum, who makes special teamkills of random people, but it's not truth. I m always trying to be effective and useful for team and to get good amount of scores, thats the only fun for me in crpg, not teamkilling.
It seems that I hardly can convince you, but I dont know what else I can do, and why you are so biased about me.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:26:44 pm by BlackCorsair_RS »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 02:14:36 pm »
Had that bug too

Also Templar_Brede 3-4 weeks  ago th me like 3 times cos he dont see banner and attack me again and again and again :cry: so I was forced to press the M and only after that he stopped beating me said sorry "did not see the banner," and we went to kill the enemy and win. So kids! after the second th press "M"!

Offline Arn_Magnusson

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • "cRPG is a disgrace!" - Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ForlorN
  • Game nicks: ForlorN_Arn_Magnusson, French_Knight_the_Coward
  • IRC nick: Arn_Magnusson
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 02:51:16 pm »
And you say that NA makes drama...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 02:58:52 pm »
I have had the "no-banner-bug"  on clear field (no obscuring objects)  twice in the last few weeks,  and tked because of it. I was on foot,  not on horse at that time,  I know for sure the banner was just not there.

People have told me it happens sometimes if you alt-tab the game.  alt-tabing it again removes the bug.  since then,  I use alt-tab to remove all visual bugs I have,  like having the maps flour in the sky etc.

I believe you Corsair,  as I have witnessed the same situation several times.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!