Author Topic: kicked from server due to glitch in map!  (Read 852 times)

Offline MarQ

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 7
    • View Profile
    • Dogs of Extreme Defiance
kicked from server due to glitch in map!
« on: September 12, 2012, 03:56:52 pm »
today had the experience of being kicked from EU2 siege server at 14:30pm due to a glitch in the map ... i simply couldn`t move near the entry access ladder to the castle - i stated that when i saw the pool : even so i was kicked!

there should be a limited stupidity admission in the servers!!!   :evil:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: kicked from server due to glitch in map!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 04:02:24 pm »
And how to limit stupidity?

Besides that you can and have to go spec and rejoin
if you`re stuck so this kick poll was justified.

Have a nice day.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline MarQ

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 04:43:59 pm »
the pool was justified, period.   But, during the pool...after i clearly stated the reason why was i in that poor situation, by no means there would be a kick afterwards! The stupidity threshold was way over the limit there!

Have a nice life.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 04:46:49 pm »
the pool was justified, period.   But, during the pool...after i clearly stated the reason why was i in that poor situation, by no means there would be a kick afterwards! The stupidity threshold was way over the limit there!

Have a nice life.

Just go spec goddammn.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 04:47:53 pm »
the pool was justified, period. 

you just said it yourself.

and btw...what do you wish to accomplish with this thread?

Offline MarQ

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 05:12:56 pm »
I WAS ALREADY OUT OF THERE when the pool started!  GO SPEC? i was on the side of one of the entry ladders of the castle map, while being hit by assaulters!!! excusez moi if while defending myself, it didn`t  occur to me to go to spec!

not wishing to acomplish nothing! Just stating pure facts - the fact that i was wrongly kicked, due to lack of information about a GLITCHED map!

anyway, this thread is closed as far as i am concerned!

Offline Para

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Para_KUTT, Slut_KUTT, Upper_KUTT, Ballmeat_KUTT, Ballmeat_Sandwich
  • IRC nick: Para_
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 05:19:26 pm »
+1
This entire thread is pointless. In the future if you get stuck, go spec and you wont get "pooled".
Woozle wuzzle?

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 05:27:55 pm »
I WAS ALREADY OUT OF THERE when the pool started!  GO SPEC? i was on the side of one of the entry ladders of the castle map, while being hit by assaulters!!! excusez moi if while defending myself, it didn`t  occur to me to go to spec!

not wishing to acomplish nothing! Just stating pure facts - the fact that i was wrongly kicked, due to lack of information about a GLITCHED map!

anyway, this thread is closed as far as i am concerned!

first of all, you did not state in your previous posts that you got out of the stuck position and then got polled. At least I cant find that part in your posts. But then again your english isnt the best.

so why the hack are you opening a thread if you dont wish to accomplish anything? If you feel wronged, open a ban request for the poll starter.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 06:57:38 pm »
first of all, you did not state in your previous posts that you got out of the stuck position and then got polled. At least I cant find that part in your posts. But then again your english isnt the best.

so why the hack are you opening a thread if you dont wish to accomplish anything? If you feel wronged, open a ban request for the poll starter.

The attention whore is just too strong in some guys :P

Offline MarQ

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 09:07:37 pm »
sF_Guardian please keep pushing m8, and you`ll find another patch coming your way!

I was Ban requested, this is general discussion, this thread was explanatory and i`m new to this forum - just to keep it simple, coz it seems that, for some of you at least, i`ll have to respect your retardeness!

I´m an old player, belonging to one of the oldest, most respected and mature gamer Clans UK based; just to slightly open the book. As an active admn i too am an white hat and Rcon enforcer, and know the rules of fair play! Please just don`t impose your ignorance to others, and we`ll all get along fine.

the end