Author Topic: Quatal the Coward(and Oath Breaker)  (Read 6929 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: Quatal the Coward(and Oath Breaker)
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2012, 06:27:58 pm »
I'd return the favour and link to all 100 or so more posts where you minused me, compared to those 3 posts that I minused(which was just to show you how gay it is), you put me to shame by far. :wink:

But then again, what's the point.
Bjord, l2read you noob, he told you not to bother replying.
i told you: if he would have just said "i can easily beat you" and then he would have not dueled, that could be called cowardice. but he dueled and he just doesn't want to pay you, so i call it a perjurer. i think you know what does the word mean, so i won't tell you to learn it.
Not paying Bjord is still cowardly, the coward is afraid to pay Bjord what he owes him 'n' stuff.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2012, 06:28:35 pm »
+4
i told you: if he would have just said "i can easily beat you" and then he would have not dueled, that could be called cowardice. but he dueled and he just doesn't want to pay you, so i call it a perjurer. i think you know what does the word mean, so i won't tell you to learn it.
Darmaster, it's like you can't simply tell Bjord that he made a mistake because he'll start argueing about it and he'll keep telling you that he was right... It's simply pointless.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2012, 06:45:58 pm »
Bjord, l2read you noob, he told you not to bother replying.Not paying Bjord is still cowardly, the coward is afraid to pay Bjord what he owes him 'n' stuff. etc
i think he just doesn't want pay, he's not afraid. anyway i'm not defending him: he should pay

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2012, 06:58:51 pm »
+3
Whether he is a perjurer or a coward, the point is that he has made himself look pretty bad. But no one is surprised, I guess. He is a Grey after all.

To people who are in this thread criticizing me: You're welcome to continue. It's good that you let others know what kind of people that have a grudge against me act like.

I only gave the means to see what type of poor conduct Greys generally display, Quatal being member of this group and acting like that sure doesn't help their reputation.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2012, 01:33:14 am »
+1
There is nothing else that Greys can do that would shock me,after witnessing how they exploit cheats on Strategus,there is a proof,and even worse,Devs like cmp and admins like Ozin aproved it

zero respect for Greys and some admins,ZERO !!!!
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2012, 05:26:19 pm »
You have really no idea how may poles is not in GO and they are still decent and active players.
Like me

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2012, 05:33:55 pm »
+2
Poles are the best, look at kingbread! He taught me Kurwa didnt mean cute but was a swear word.  :lol:
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2012, 05:54:33 pm »
+1
About 3 guys pulled "GTX" on me today and yesterday and quit the duel they knew they would have lost in the last moments... WTF is this cowardice! I DEMAND JUSTICE! Not for the points but just for the normal manners sake... Yeah it's fun to get imaginary points about how good you are in duels but it bothers me more when someone pulls that kind of crap on me. It's griefing and should be punished by either having them losing the points anyway for disconnecting, or just simple ban :twisted:

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2012, 06:25:51 pm »
About 3 guys pulled "GTX" on me today and yesterday and quit the duel they knew they would have lost in the last moments... WTF is this cowardice! I DEMAND JUSTICE! Not for the points but just for the normal manners sake... Yeah it's fun to get imaginary points about how good you are in duels but it bothers me more when someone pulls that kind of crap on me. It's griefing and should be punished by either having them losing the points anyway for disconnecting, or just simple ban :twisted:

Yeah 3 guys left doing duel, i did it once(if i did it another time, u would for sure see it posted). Even with those 3 guys doing it on 1 day, there is no thread up. Huh not surprised.

Edit: Alot of people also did it before and after the threads were made. Got a few screens myself.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2012, 06:27:23 pm »
+1
I like people who make swedes look stupid.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2012, 06:32:21 pm »
Yeah 3 guys left doing duel, i did it once(if i did it another time, u would for sure see it posted). Even with those 3 guys doing it on 1 day, there is no thread up. Huh not surprised.

Edit: Alot of people also did it before and after the threads were made. Got a few screens myself.
Maybe we should make a thread about the subject and post our screens there. I have few too :D.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2012, 06:33:10 pm »
I like people who make swedes look stupid.
Do we still need to prove it? I thought it was universally known by now :/
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2012, 06:38:51 pm »
+1
Do we still need to prove it? I thought it was universally known by now :/

Don't hate the swedes, there are plenty of other ethnicities to ridicule... like jews. Buggers.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2012, 06:41:19 pm »
Don't hate the swedes, there are plenty of other ethnicities to ridicule... like jews. Buggers.
True, except that...
(click to show/hide)
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2012, 07:44:55 pm »
But, the fact that it pisses you off so hard is what makes it really, really, funny.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.