Author Topic: To Samurai & Ninja  (Read 6490 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: To Samurai & Ninja
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2012, 12:14:21 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)
+
(click to show/hide)

dafuq

Just admit that you're both gay and make out, sheesh :|

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2012, 01:42:24 am »
+4
You wanted to join my clan and I didn't mind. You joined me and Sep for a while then I decided you were a swell enough guy so I added you on steam. We didn't use Teamspeak back then. I didn't use teamspeak until I had to for Red Lotus. I was never "not talking in TS" lol? When the fuck did we ever talk in Teamspeak? You have always done all your shit under the table and talking about me behind my back. After I added you on steam you freaked out because I was a guy and moments later you joined the Hos teamspeak and told everyone what my real name was and had them troll me in the game about it. Every time they killed me or I died they would shout out my real name, that's fucking low. If I don't want to use my real name in this game, then that is my business. I trusted you by adding you on steam, and the little shit troll sociopath you were had to go and tell multiple clans my real name trying to get revenge on me for breaking your heart or whatever the fuck I did to you? I love how you admit you stalk me too. Who the fuck knows every clan I've made and all my characters? I don't even know all of my characters.

Yes, Meow and other game devs/admins had to warn you not to harass me by using personal information on cRPG. And you did it again anyways, hence why they had to warn you a second time. They should have just banned your ass. One less stalking sociopath for the crpg community.

God forbid what you would have done if you found out Sep was a guy too. Move on, dude.

Thanks for the luck, please leave me alone now.  :|

Offline Seren

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Astrid Frydasdottir, Hikari
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2012, 01:55:16 am »
+8
Who care about Auphilia being a guy?  He has the right to roleplay a female character if he wants as female playing games has right to play male characters.  Anyways, what matter here is that Auphilia is doing a great job uniting the samurai clans together under a single banner when external threats comes.  He is doing what in my opinion cRPG is made for or at least strategus by roleplaying.
I have no principles; I make adaptability to all circumstances my principle

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • I use these forums to hook up with hot ladies
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Memento_Mori, Sengo_Muramasa, Born_Of_Osiris,
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2012, 02:49:17 am »
(click to show/hide)

haha yeah I googled "female samurai" and thought I'd add a little to what you said. Kinda interesting that even the female samurai class were expected to die with weapons in hand aha.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:54:06 am by Memento_Mori »

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2012, 02:57:13 am »
+1
haha yeah I googled "female samurai" and thought I'd add a little to what you said. Kinda interesting that even the female samurai class were expected to die with weapons in hand aha.

Not really I'm pretty sure back in WW2 the Japanese were sharpening bamboo stalks into spears when so he boys and women could defend themselves when they thought the US would invade Japan.

And tears I love that series....a lot <3
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2012, 03:17:38 am »
(click to show/hide)

lol. That went over real big I'm sure.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 03:21:45 am by Memento_Mori »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2012, 03:36:01 am »
(click to show/hide)

lol. That went over real big I'm sure.

Naw tis true. Japan had all sorts of guerilla fighting and to the death stuff if the allies planned to invade Japan. Part of the reason the Atomic weapons were used. That's, to this day, a still argued whether right or wrong action. No one knows the ifs, but we surely do speculate.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2012, 11:51:10 am »
(click to show/hide)
I shall respond to this in a roleplaying fashion.

"You wanted to join my clan and I didn't mind. You joined me and Sep for a while then I decided you were a swell enough guy so I added you on steam." - Auphalia

Which clan is this? Swan Maidens? I'm sure my male servant aspects were very appealing to you.

"We didn't use Teamspeak back then. I didn't use teamspeak until I had to for Red Lotus." - Auphalia

Well at least Red Lotus got you to use it before you dropped them and moved on to your next flavor of the month.

"You have always done all your shit under the table and talking about me behind my back." - Auphilia

Ah yes, all the people who don't like you are my doing. Under the table of course. I spent about 2 million cRPG gold in sullying your name.

"After I added you on steam you freaked out because I was a guy and moments later you joined the Hos teamspeak and told everyone what my real name was and had them troll me in the game about it." -Auphilia

Wow that's a run-on. We peasants in Fisdnar have even dun learned something to spoke better. Well here's the issue, you divulged your real name by freaking out about me giving away the first half of your steam name. What I mean is, you might want to think about using part of your real name in your steam name if you don't want others to know.  (I think you like run-ons soooo) Though at the time I thought you were just a crazy gay guy who wanted other dudes to think he was a chick so maybe he could cyber with them at some time so i told everyone to be wary of a guy who may be trying to cyber with them because he has a red saumurai outfit and sheath his weapon a little to swiftly after each fight for my liking.

"Every time they killed me or I died they would shout out my real name, that's fucking low." -Auphilia

Who gave out the information that your real name was ***? That was you. And I know, I hate it when people in game kill me and say my real name (they do). It hurts the fact my character name is something else.

"If I don't want to use my real name in this game, then that is my business." -Auphilia

We wouldn't have known your real name if you didn't divulge that information.

"I trusted you by adding you on steam, and the little shit troll sociopath you were had to go and tell multiple clans my real name trying to get revenge on me for breaking your heart or whatever the fuck I did to you?" Princess Auphilia

Actually I wondered if you were using another persons account (on steam) or whatnot, so I said the first 3/7ths of your steam name in game to see if I would get a reply from you, and that is when you flipped out. I guess you can't remember that either, but you fucking flipped out.

"I love how you admit you stalk me too. Who the fuck knows every clan I've made and all my characters? I don't even know all of my characters." -Empress Auphilia

I admitted to stalking you? I can't even begin to understand where you got I was stalking you from. Do you mean reading the Faction Halls? Where you make a new clan every few weeks? Sorry I often look there. Also, I can remember all of my characters. Maybe this is a memory issue we're running into here? Or you just make so many goddamn new characters you can't even keep up with it.

"Yes, Meow and other game devs/admins had to warn you not to harass me by using personal information on cRPG. And you did it again anyways, hence why they had to warn you a second time. They should have just banned your ass. One less stalking sociopath for the crpg community. "

Oh yes, totally a Sociopath for saying the first half of your steam name in game. You would think if it was an actual big deal, they might have done something other than warn me twice. No no no, you're right, i'm a total stalking sociopath.

"God forbid what you would have done if you found out Sep was a guy too. Move on, dude. "

Actually I knew he was a dude, since you know, he acted like one. Either way, rubbing my hunting xbow on him was one of the best times i've had in cRPG.

Since you are in fact a self proclaimed mature male and I am a stalking sociopath, we should end this conversation here.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:56:37 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2012, 11:58:02 am »
+6
this thread is now daily NA drama thread

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2012, 01:48:36 pm »
+6
Though at the time I thought you were just a crazy gay guy who wanted other dudes to think he was a chick so maybe he could cyber with them at some time so i told everyone to be wary of a guy who may be trying to cyber with them because he has a red saumurai outfit and sheath his weapon a little to swiftly after each fight for my liking.

lmao

You are one disturbed individual ArysOakheart.  Probably bottom of the barrel of this community, and that is saying a lot. Leave this thread forever, and preferably the forums and game as well.

Don't even reply to this.  Just give your looms away, delete your characters and move on with your life.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2012, 02:46:37 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
ogawd i wanna -1 this guys so much =3
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline Memento_Mori

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2012, 04:07:08 pm »
Naw tis true. Japan had all sorts of guerilla fighting and to the death stuff if the allies planned to invade Japan. Part of the reason the Atomic weapons were used. That's, to this day, a still argued whether right or wrong action. No one knows the ifs, but we surely do speculate.

I never said it wasn't true? All I was saying was that I'm sure bamboo spears would go over great against rifles and bayonets. xD

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2012, 06:04:50 pm »
+1
Love Story Thread :D Love this Drama better than what they show on Jerry shores (I think that what the American show called)

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2012, 07:21:41 am »
+2
Love Story Thread :D Love this Drama better than what they show on Jerry shores (I think that what the American show called)

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2012, 08:58:51 am »

Look who joined us!

Smooth why is it you are always so angry in your posts?

I don't care.