Author Topic: Unban Bone_Splitter aka Techno_Killer  (Read 356 times)

Offline Techno_Killer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Mannn O' Man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: Techno_Killer
Unban Bone_Splitter aka Techno_Killer
« on: September 02, 2012, 04:30:51 am »
Yeah so lord_armagedon was aboosing me the whole time! Naturally seeing as how I didnt think he would be trying to get me banned I didn't report nor take any screenshots of him attacking me too nor am I denying i was hitting him. However in no way was it over the span of 2-3 minutes it was while we were battling a group of people and bone splitter is a stf xbower who had a sword out with 3 ps and he was attacking me thus all the "wounded by bone_splitter"'s in his log. I didnt kill him I stopped when he was at 4 and moved away.

You can even see me having a convo with someone trying to ignore the whole thing because I didnt think anything of it.
He was just antagonizing me into attacking which I did and I am sorry but think that this ban is a bit much when he was attacking me too :(
Anyway I would appreciate a lift on the 3day ban :/ To be banned for 3 days by someone who was attacking me too and just because I don't screenshot and look to get people banned dampers my spirits and now I have to smoke more weed and find a game that will suite me (poorly im sure) until this ban is up.

Thank you admins
-Techno

P.S armagedon is a bully :/
"P-P-P-Pooookeee 'er Face"... "Bitch I said move.." *Hip Thrusts*

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Bone_Splitter aka Techno_Killer
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 03:38:11 pm »
May I point out that you're one of the biggest bullshitter i've ever seen. You started attacking me because I was attacking your friend (I guess, since you defended him) in the other team in rageball. Now, intentional teamwounding is illegal and working for the other team too, so your ban is totally deserved in my point of view, but it's up to the admins to decide. So good luck to you.

PS. How am I a bully 0_o?

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Re: Unban Bone_Splitter aka Techno_Killer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 06:00:21 pm »
They will only really listen to your request techno if you have a screenshot of what happened. Otherwise you have to serve your ban to it's length alone. Well with spook since he is banned too.
But if anyone ever attacks you or griefs you take a picture. People are warned over and over again not to take justice into their own hands let the admins do their jobs.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".