Author Topic: Retirement 32+  (Read 2531 times)

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: Retirement 32+
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 01:49:16 pm »
+2
Fuck me sideways, didnt knew about the low lvl server at all!

And, also, if some advantage for retiring on lvl 32+, then make it 1 loom + start lvl 27 or something, but not two looms, as the XP grind really IS much easier with lvl 31 build. Anyone, who will say those few points doesnt make a difference, it does. At least for me, if i have the same build as guy i am fighting, but one of us has more points in IF, and both on same skill level, guess who has, yet slight, but sill, advantage?

Its not that a little advantage makes you gettin WAYS more xp, its the strat battles that have a huge impact in this case.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2704
  • Infamy: 2664
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 01:50:25 pm »
Grinding from 31-32 is WAYS easier than grinding from 1-31.
Simple fact is that you gain that much xp in strat battles that you can easily make 2 mil per day if your`e a total grindfuck.
Playin on low lvl sucks ass and you get just the lousy 1.5 server but this cant compensate strat battles.

It's true. But when you grind to level 32 for 2 loompoints you don't get XP gen bonus. If you're above gen 16 doesn't matter but in that case there is no reason to retire because you already have enough looms.

Offline justme

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_Elsupreme
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2012, 01:51:43 pm »
I WANT IT ON LVL 35

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2012, 01:52:48 pm »
It's true. But when you grind to level 32 for 2 loompoints you don't get XP gen bonus. If you're above gen 16 doesn't matter but in that case there is no reason to retire because you already have enough looms.

Dude, honestly, this xp bonus is lousy and alot of people have retired 15+ times anyway.
Its not that you need those looms but its fun to have alot for different builds.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 1432
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 01:56:44 pm »
+1
XP bonus is 45% on gen 16, it's pretty damn important if you're going for level 34 or higher.

But I see that you're talking about Strategus. I guess that being level 31 matters in Strat, but I never really played it so I don't know for sure.

Edit: There's simple solution for this. Make it one time deal or make an event that happens every 6 months that allows high level folks to retire.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 02:00:00 pm by Leshma »

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 02:12:59 pm »
XP bonus is 45% on gen 16, it's pretty damn important if you're going for level 34 or higher.

But I see that you're talking about Strategus. I guess that being level 31 matters in Strat, but I never really played it so I don't know for sure.

Edit: There's simple solution for this. Make it one time deal or make an event that happens every 6 months that allows high level folks to retire.

What about the only, terminal solution?
Dont change it.

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 03:37:08 pm »
If you want to reach the exp cap there is no reason to retire at 32 over 31. It's the exactly same amount of exp to get, you get 2 lpts, and you close the gap to exp cap.
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Maximus101

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Merciless_Takeolan
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2012, 06:36:43 pm »
+1
I'm sorry, you seem to be suggesting some form of FAIRNESS ought to exist - in a game that allows levels 1 and 35 TO COMPETE AT ONE SAME TIME? cRPG is NOT a fair game, it's a game about doing the best one can with what he's got. You've got the build, the money, the skill? In a game where 'peasants' and 'knights' coexist, yes, you should be beating the living shit out of everything - part of the appeal to me is taking on the beasts of this game, and in the process assuring victory for my team.

Fuck fairness!

(apologies if I've completely misunderstood you. :D)
Lol sorry i have no idea what you mean;P. I'm just saying that it's probably better to play 31-2 than 1-31. Maybe i didn't explain it well..

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2012, 06:44:28 pm »
for lvl 32 i want a  name change for my Item( a admin has to accept the namechange) and something else like  1 lp+ 100k  or something.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2012, 07:36:09 pm »
+4
for lvl 32 i want a  name change for my Item( a admin has to accept the namechange) and something else like  1 lp+ 100k  or something.
You're fucking crazy, 32 is 2 gens, it's a lot more enjoyable playing a 31 char than it is playing a char of a lower level, 32 chars do not deserve shit.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2012, 07:42:03 pm »
+1
You're fucking crazy, 32 is 2 gens, it's a lot more enjoyable playing a 31 char than it is playing a char of a lower level, 32 chars do not deserve shit.

Darn, have to + Zlisch  :cry:

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2012, 07:59:50 pm »
that makes me sad.

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2012, 11:09:23 pm »
how do you view that bugtracker thing. can't get past login page.

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2012, 12:38:00 am »
I think the valour system makes perfect sense... it shouldn't reward the shitties for doing shitty... the goal is to get good and not make excuses about people being such a high level.. because lets face the fact that there are many high levels out there anyway and not all of them are good... most of them probably arent
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2012, 12:45:24 am »
why should someone that is lvl 32+ and more than gen 1 get into a hall of fame because they have buffed xp
Ca$hville 615