Author Topic: Ban Request Ahnlok_Acre  (Read 596 times)

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Ahnlok_Acre
« on: August 31, 2012, 12:51:25 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First screenshot shows that he kicks me while reloading hes done it a bunch of times and the second shot he blocks archers arrows. Obviously hes trolling and need to be banned

Offline Sir Ryden

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fat?
  • Game nicks: Fat
  • IRC nick: Ryden
Re: Ban Request Ahnlok_Acre
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 12:59:25 am »
You're a useless shitbag, Algorath.

Offline Raymon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 01:01:05 am »
You're a useless shitbag, Algorath.

Im not algaroth

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 11:47:29 pm »
ALGAROTH CLAUSE ACTIVATED

If 3 more god awful shit post ban requests are posted by you with little to no merit or substance with dumb out of context screenshots (the algaroth effect) within the next 5 days I will personally stalk your character in spectator mode until you so much as think about breaking a rule and give you a seven day or more ban

this ALGAROTH CLAUSE post will self destruct (by screenshotting itself and posting a ban request) in 5 4 3 2 1

STOP FUCKING POSTING
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 11:54:27 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Froto_the_Loc

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • CRaPGame
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Locia
  • Game nicks: Froto_the_loc
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 04:01:11 am »
"No malicious griefing of teammates( kickspamming, blocking, etc.)"
So you want to look back over those screenshots?
Hooray for customization and hybridization!
Down with monotonous pure classes!

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 10:32:53 am »
"No malicious griefing of teammates( kickspamming, blocking, etc.)"
So you want to look back over those screenshots?

Algaroth is a ban request forum troll, maybe his other cd key got permabanned or something I don't know.  He was notorious for provoking Hospitallers into team wounds (even accidental ones), screenshotting them, then demanding bans because they kicked him out of the clan.  Most of his screenshots have no context or obvious rule breaking.  He has nearly 5-10 threads on the front page alone, most for extremely trivial infractions that would at best get a "meh, stop that" if a server admin saw it live.

I will not ban someone for 24 hours because they kicked someone once reloading a xbow, especially when that person is clearly an alternate account (lying about it) who went to a fever pitch a few months ago of relentlessly spamming this board with provoked or completely nonsensical ban requests.

Dude who kicked Algaroth:  don't do that, while its funny to do to friends, it can make some people mad

algaroth:  I'm not trolling just CALM DOWN.  You spam the ban request forum with stuff that it gets tiresome and aggravating, and admins start to take you less and less serious and assume you are doing this shit intentionally.  Leave this forum alone unless something really awful happened to you, something that no admins were on to help and the dude needs to be punished, like malicious teamkilling or something.  Then go ahead and post.  But a 10 second into the round single kick at you while you have an xbow in hand is not worth banning for, or posting about.  Just hit "m" complain in "i" chat ask him to stop and play the game!  Don't escalate to ban request when you don't have to.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.