Author Topic: Ban Tilda - Poll Abuse / Intentional Teamwounding on EU5  (Read 243 times)

Offline Amatsuka

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Ban Tilda - Poll Abuse / Intentional Teamwounding on EU5
« on: August 24, 2012, 12:52:31 am »
Eu5 always seems to be so unfriendly and troll filled.  I beseech the EU admins to do something about this latest injustice and clean up this server.  As I was trying to ease the burden of low level progression by taking advantage of your generous bonus experience, I met Tilda, the unfriendly European Samurai.   Though he seemed to follow me around initially, punching my poor peasant's health down to black bar practically ever other round, I figured this was all in good fun since, as a peasant, I wasn't going to be doing much anyhow.  As I progressed to around level six through ten though, I started using a crossbow and had a fairly reasonable chance of making regular contributions to my team.

Unfortunately, this is when the abuse seemed to worsen.  As I was fleeing from a melee player and seeking out my last living compatriot, I was startled to see Tilda poll me.  In my hasty attempts to explain to voters why the poll was bogus, I was cut down by my pursuer.  His excuse seems to be that I am a coward for not rushing to my death instead of trying to rejoin the teammates that were still alive.  After I threatened to report him, he started teamwounding me in spawn.  I have a variety of screen shots.  Please examine the evidence provided.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Unless this is how European players are typically supposed to act, I'd ask administrators responsible for peace on this server to step in.  Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:03:24 am by Amatsuka »

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Ban Tilda - Poll Abuse / Intentional Teamwounding on EU5
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 03:28:56 pm »
Tilda banned for five (5) days for griefing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are