Author Topic: (Unban)  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
(Unban)
« on: April 10, 2011, 01:48:48 am »
Last night i was banned on eu2 by CpCp_Inf_Caesar. Apparently this is lilith but idk.
Anyways, it was after everone lost their equipment and i had practise javelins. Me and another merc were messing around and chucking them at nemeth who still had his full gear. It was doing no damage to him and he said that he didnt mind. I was given a permaban without warning and the admin refused to see reason even when nemeth argued against the admin and explained the situation. Although i was technically doing wrong, it was causing no harm and the reaction from the admin was too harsh imo.

Muffin

Edit: My ban has been extended to all eu servers about 5 mins after this post.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:51:38 am by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
Re: (Unban)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 02:22:36 am »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1833.0.html
Read that!

And also, a ban on 1 EU server is a ban on all of them, its automatic.

Banlist says you will be unbanned on the 13th in the evening at 18:00 GMT about.
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 02:25:26 am »
I know they arent permanent. Its just that i dont think that the punishment is fair.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Storm

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 02:36:41 am »
I was the other Merc messing with Risen_Nemeth.

It was just some friendly poking around. It's not like Mercs hate all Risen, most of us even really like Nemeth. Those were just practice Javelins, which did little damage.

It's like getting banned for kicking another clanmate for fun. Caesar's action was totally off and irrational.

I can understand a ban or kick, which was issued too early. What I totally fail to see is why he acted so stubborn and insisted, that it was teamattacks, even when Nemeth - the "victim" - was trying to explain to him, that he didn't mind and it was all fun. We stayed reasonable and discussed it in a respected tone. But he obviously didn't want to listen. Shortly after, he just left the server without a statisfactory response...

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 02:39:01 am »
I won't comment as I wasn't there, but you will have to wait for Lilith to reply as it is his ban.
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 02:53:02 am »
As was mentioned, I was the "victim". It was all friendly manner and I did not mind muffin throwing practise javelins at me. It did minimal damage and was just a round after we got our items back (i think?), so we were still messing around a bit. As I said, I didn't mind it, but if I had known muffin could get banned because of it, I would have told him to stop it.

I would like to plead on behalf of muffin to reduce the ban (as I understand it will hardly be lifted ^^), as 3 days seems too harsh for just a friendly poking.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:13:47 am by Nemeth »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 10:28:14 am »
Ok, I will take Nemeths words into mind here and reduce the ban slightly, so unban today in the evening.
But remember that teamwounding is not allowed, doesnt matter if its "friendly" or "just for fun", its impossible for any law enforcer to see the difference.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login