Author Topic: CPCP - Commune Periculum Concordiam Parit  (Read 10905 times)

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Insanity is as one percieves.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CPCP
  • Game nicks: Juliet
Re: CPCP - Commune Periculum Concordiam Parit
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2011, 09:47:56 pm »
Rumor Spreading? No Trolling on other peoples threads.

And you made the old SoA banner correct. Thanks.

But either way, all you did was color mine blue.

And Juliet, Again, I hope to see your clan expand more. We will help you in any way we can  for the sake of future diplomacy ^^.

Someone just got spanked hard. But yes. Future will be bright indeed. For those with the guts to make it so! ;)
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2011, 12:04:31 am »
Rumor Spreading? No Trolling on other peoples threads.

And you made the old SoA banner correct. Thanks.

But either way, all you did was color mine blue.

And Juliet, Again, I hope to see your clan expand more. We will help you in any way we can  for the sake of future diplomacy ^^.
I recolored the red stock photo you gave me when you asked me if I could do anything with it long ago when we were starting out as a clan. Our first banner was a native one with the 3 french symbols (yes I remember). first I slapped it on a black backround.. I was a noob at the time with my program. Somehow that version got accepted into necrias banner pack and all was well. I still made numerous versions of the banner though to make it look better, in which some of them did not get accepted into the pack. I finally finished with the blue one after multiple retries and hours of work. More then just a recolor.
My point being that I care about the work I put out and strive to make it as good as I can. Like I've said if you guys need help w/ a custom banner just give me the call. :)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:30:06 am by TheDashingRogue »

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2011, 08:46:41 pm »
I recolored the red stock photo you gave me when you asked me if I could do anything with it long ago when we were starting out as a clan. Our first banner was a native one with the 3 french symbols (yes I remember). first I slapped it on a black backround.. I was a noob at the time with my program. Somehow that version got accepted into necrias banner pack and all was well. I still made numerous versions of the banner though to make it look better, in which some of them did not get accepted into the pack. I finally finished with the blue one after multiple retries and hours of work. More then just a recolor.
My point being that I care about the work I put out and strive to make it as good as I can. Like I've said if you guys need help w/ a custom banner just give me the call. :)

While that all sounds very good and nice, I will have to ask you two gentlemen to take this dispute elsewhere. :)
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2011, 06:04:37 pm »
This clan looks really cool, especially if you get enough people to really show the organisational structure, but (constructive criticism here) I think the strictness on builds might put some people off. Maybe relax the character requirements a little? I know the whole point was the clan is run the way you want it to be, with limitation people actually adhere to (not mentioning any other clans  :P) Good luck anyhow.
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2011, 02:23:39 am »
This clan looks really cool, especially if you get enough people to really show the organisational structure, but (constructive criticism here) I think the strictness on builds might put some people off. Maybe relax the character requirements a little? I know the whole point was the clan is run the way you want it to be, with limitation people actually adhere to (not mentioning any other clans  :P) Good luck anyhow.

Thanks Tomas, m'dear. Yes. The limitations are in my perspective.. Not limitations.. But guidelines.. (That are followed to the letter).. Guidelines that will make each individual quite good at using the particular combat style! Infantry using, sword and board along with a Javalin-set. Or akin. Changes are still being made ofcourse.
If people find themselves lacking in skill with these specific builds.. I have one solution. Train. Train and Train. It works. ;) Also. Versatility is good. Thrown might get nerfed. I don't mind. Thrown is part of my Infantry's equipment! Accept it or get fed to my lion-kitties. Thank you! Also. Join me! I will consume the entire ENG foundation soon enough.. Rest assured.

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2011, 03:31:17 am »
Edited post to make it more appealing. Hope it helps, making you read that ocean of text. Please do read it all. Thanks.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2011, 03:59:18 am »
Also. Join me! I will consume the entire ENG foundation soon enough.. Rest assured.
I must admit this is the most specific ordered clan structure I have seen, even more so than the Crusaders of Acre... although they have more players. :P
Anyhow ENG is treating me well atm so I shall watch CPCP from a distance.

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2011, 04:01:22 am »
I must admit this is the most specific ordered clan structure I have seen, even more so than the Crusaders of Acre... although they have more players. :P
Anyhow ENG is treating me well atm so I shall watch CPCP from a distance.

HEAR ME! I WILL SWALLOW YE ENGLISH KNIGHTS!

And ofcourse that came out wrong.

But on another note. I will devour the entire faction you now call home. And enlist your people in my army.. And their children.. And their children's children. And their children's children's children!

Rest assured..

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2011, 04:58:22 am »
Official welcome to CPCP_Infantry_Caesar and CPCP_Infantry_Pardus..!

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2011, 06:00:37 pm »
Sorry. Due to broken computers, and current ability to -only- access a 7-year old labtop, I am not very available ingame. I should still be available on these forums, by this post or preffered in private measures - The "PM".

This will mean I will not be visible ingame.

Recruitment and management of the Clan proceeds without any problems.

Still hoping to see more fresh faces..!

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2011, 05:26:07 pm »
With a new Graphics Card, I should once again be able to participate in C-Rpg gameplay.
CPCP should be noted more often now.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2011, 05:31:28 pm »
Also, strategus will be back very soon.
Better get recruiting...

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2011, 10:44:45 am »
Better get recruiting...

Oh, do join me, Tommie-boi

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2011, 04:09:34 pm »
So how are our Romano friends doing atm? :)

Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2011, 07:14:18 pm »
So how are our Romano friends doing atm? :)
Well. To tell the truth. Quite shabbily. I have not been online alot due to computer issues. We are 3 members.

Furthermore I find myself caught between two factions. Before the SoA were the only competitor I had, in coordination towards discipline and Formation working. Now that the Duchy of Wessex have joined, our position is ever threathened, and chances are high we will not make it through, the way things are going at the moment. I am not sure why people do not wish to join. Perhaps we do not have a Team speak server, or a private Forum. That won't really be a problem, as it will come, when time is due and there's enough members.

The beginning just got alot harder, with the Duchy of Wessex. But I am confident I have good chances of making something of CPCP still. I have the hand that can wield the tools. (Me being hand, you, my subjects, being tools.)