Author Topic: CPCP - Commune Periculum Concordiam Parit  (Read 10906 times)

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Insanity is as one percieves.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CPCP
  • Game nicks: Juliet
CPCP - Commune Periculum Concordiam Parit
« on: April 09, 2011, 02:59:52 pm »
CPCP
Commune Periculum Concordiam Parit

"Common danger brings forth Harmony."

From far beyond the western sea, a fleet arrives. This fleet lands upon the coast of C-Rpg's Calradia. The Strategus.
Sailing with this fleet is her Royal Highness, the Imperatrix and her loyal subjects. An army, have arrived.
During the fare at sea, the army suffered heavy losses in a dreadfull storm. Recruitment of this lands native's has begun.

The Commune Periculum Concordiam Parit is an army of Medieval-Roman style troops from an unknown country across the great sea. They live on military pride, loyalty and discipline, to bring peace to the land, which they aim to conquer.
They have set their gaze upon The Strategus..!

Within the CPCP exists a ranking system, based on Social status and military excel. Derived from various cultures of the "Real World" and intermixed with a bit of fantasy and good will.
The CPCP aim to become a force to be reckoned with. Especially in Strategus.

The focus of CPCP is, Teamwork, Discipline and Comraderie. CPCP takes pride in it's superior breed of soldiers of many sorts. Will you be one of them?

Currently the main focus of CPCP is that of European community-goers. However, those from beyond the European Plateu are on equal footing, recruited, if proven able.

Applicants are welcome to apply via this forum or per PM to Ronrinesu (Yes, myself.) for now.

The CPCP holds very strict rules of Behavior and dress codes. Orders must be followed explicitly. Take pride in this.

Ranking system.

• Royalty. - There can be one or two head's of state present at any one time. No more. Currently the position of Imperator is not in action, and the army is therefor ruled by the Imperatrix.

Royalty Retainer. - There are Four (4) spots in this Elite Praetorian Guard. They have no authority. They obey only the Imperator and/or Imperatrix at any given time. They are his or her highness Private force. They are the elite of the elite.

• General. - Grand Commander. There will at any one time be a total of One (1) Grand Commander present within the army rankings. He or She, is the head of all Military activity. He or She answers only to Royalty. Being the Grand Commanders grants access to the Royal Council. Meaning the Grand Commander will be heard in opinions of interest to Him or Her.
  • Commander. - Commander. There will be Three (3) Commanders at a maximum at any given time. Each answering to the Grand Commander and Royalty. Each Commander will have control of Three (3) Lesser ranked Sub-Commanders and Several units, as described below.
  • Major. - (Infantry) Patrician. Leader of a squad consisting of 5 Infantry Soldiers. There are 3 (Infantry) Patrician's at any one time. One for each Commander.
  • Captain. - (Cavalry) Landowner. Leader of a squad consisting of 5 Cavalry Soldiers. There are 3 (Cavalry) Landowner's at any one time. One for each Commander.
  • Lieutenant. - (Ranged) Citizen. Leader of a squad consisting of 5 Ranged Soldiers. There are 3 (Ranged) Citizen's at any one time. One for each Commander.
  • Squad I. - Infantry (Citizen). Infantry holds the highest social status in the Army society. Five of these follow each (Infantry) Patrician.
  • Squad II. - Cavalry (Irregular). Cavalry are the second in line social stature military servicees. Five of these men follow each (Cavalry) Landowner.
  • Squad III. - Ranged (Peasant). Ranged are the lowest ranked socially, in the Army. They are usually levy'd from farms and backstreets. Five of  these follow each (Ranged) Citizen.

In the CPCP society the Infantry class is valued Higher than Cavalry, and Ranged. Cavalry higher than Ranged. As such, should a Commander fall in battle, the (Infantry) Patrician will take his place, following the chain of command, and all the Commander's subjects must instead obey him for the duration of a Commander's absence.
After that (Infantry) Patrician, it goes for the (Cavalry) Landowner. And lastly the (Ranged) Citizen. So as to uphold the power of balance.

When you join, you join as the lowest rank of your class. Ie; Infantry, Cavalry or Ranged. The superiors of said classes decide when and how you are promoted. At time of this post it will be the Imperatrix, as the clan is still new.

Upon joining you will add following tag infront of your name if:
Infantry - CPCP_Infantry_Name
Cavalry - CPCP_Cavalry_Name
Ranged - CPCP_Ranged_Name

Upon promotion you will be let know to which you must change your name.

TO NOTE:
GEAR RESTRICTIONS. FOLLOWED HARSHLY.

INFANTRY APPLY IF:
You have Following items. And is willing to use following items, for now.

---------
Byzantion Helmet (Head)
Heraldic Mail (Body)
Leather Gloves (Hand)
Splinted Greaves with Spurs (Feet)
Broad Short Sword (One handed Weapon.)
Javelins (Throwing Weapon.)
Heavy Board Shield (Shield.)
---------

As you can see. Above items hold certain build requirements. You must follow the requirements to the point that you can use these items, and have WPF in One handed weaponry and Throwing only. The stat's beyond that is up to you. Infantry stat's, needless to say.

CAVALRY APPLY IF:

---------
Nasal Helmet (Head)
Heraldic Mail (Body)
Leather Gloves (Hand)
Splinted Greaves with Spurs (Feet)
Rouncey (Horse)
Lance (Polearm)
Elite Cavalry Shield (Shield)
---------

As you can see. Above items hold certain build requirements. You must follow the requirements to the point that you can use these items, and have WPF in Polearm only. The stat's beyond that is up to you. Cavalry stat's, needless to say.

RANGED APPLY IF:

---------
Byzantion Helmet (head)
Heraldic Mail (Body)
Leather Gloves (Hand)
Leather Boots (Foot)
Short Sword (One handed Weapon)
-
If Archer;
Long Bow (Bow)
Bodkin Arrows (Arrows)
-
If Crossbowman;
Crossbow (Crossbow)
Bolts (Bolts)
---------

(NOTICE) 1 Short Sword will be carried by ranged. They will specialize in ranged, and ranged alone. As before, gear restrictions must be followed 100%. As Archer, WPF goes in Archery. As Crossbowman, WPF goes in Crossbows. Beyond that the stat's are your's to choose, within the category of -Ranged-. (No WPF in One Handed WPF.)

(Extra. - No, throwing is not considered ranged. Throwing is only part of the Infantry class.)

(NOTICE-NOTICE) --- All classes' captains will be better equipped.

It is the current ruler of the Royalty whom decides upon a consort, whom then becomes Imperator or Imperatrix, based on the current Royal ruler's choices.

It is Royalty whom decide whom becomes Praetorian Guard's.

It is Royalty whom decide whom becomes the Grand Commander.

It is Royalty, with council of the Grand Commander who decides on Three (3) Commanders.

It is the Grand Commander along with One (1) Commander to decide that specific Commander's subjects, all the way down to lieutenant rank.

It is the Commander who have the final say on Recruits, with council of the Three (3) Sub-Commanders.

It is the respective Leaders of each group whom hold responsability for each group's training. Teamwork and discipline. Enforcing Rules and regulations aswell.

At any one time Royalty must be obeyed without resistance.

Thank you for reading thus far. I hope to see many valid applications. This clan is still in the making and currently hold four members. This will change in time. Grand spoils of war await the CPCP.

Without further ado..

Commune Periculum Concordiam Parit.

Regards,
CPCP_Imperatrix_Juliet
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 01:01:31 am by Ronrinesu »
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
Re: CPCP - Commune Periculum Concordiam Parit
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 03:04:13 pm »
medieval roman style...i like it :) Good luck with your clan

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 03:04:51 pm »
medieval roman style...i like it :) Good luck with your clan

Thank you. Hoping for prosperous times. ;)
Blood is that which gives life, and that which takes it away. Treasure it as nothing more, nothing less.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 09:39:26 pm »
Cool, I wanna make a new alt and join! Ill call it CPCP_Caesar :D
Whats our banner?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:42:20 pm by Lilith »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 09:50:10 pm »
Cool, I wanna make a new alt and join! Ill call it CPCP_Caesar :D
Whats our banner?
Yes you will be called: CPCP_Infantry_Caesar. You start somewhere.

Banner is Yellow and green mixed with red doubleheaded eagle in the middle.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:42:13 am by Ronrinesu »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 09:52:49 pm »
I get inf and cav. Ran, is that archer?

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 09:53:58 pm »
I get inf and cav. Ran, is that archer?
Ranged indeed.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 09:55:37 pm »
Im CPCP_inf_Caesar then :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:57:53 pm by Lilith »

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 09:56:25 pm »
Im CPCP_inf_Caesar then :D
'
Sign this contract which binds you to the Army. And my loyal service ofcourse.
You may never step out of this contract.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 09:58:23 pm »
*signs*

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 09:58:55 pm »
*signs*

Correct. Also. Make sure the "Inf" in your name is with Capital I my dear recruiteƩ.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 10:00:47 pm »
Yes sir! ehrm, maam.

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 10:01:37 pm »
Good good!
At ease.

Offline Lorenzo_of_Iberia

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Peloponnesian League
  • Game nicks: Lorenzo_of_Numidia , PL_Hoplitai_Lorenzo
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 10:28:40 pm »
I actually really like the look of this clan :) Not byzantine but with a more post republic roman feel! Good luck in Caladria and I hope we wont have to cross swords, I have an inherant fear of pila :P

Btw are you gonna have a uniform for your army? I always thought a single infantry uniform would look awesome :) Like Heavy board shield, javelins, short sword, chainmail. Would look pretty damn roman, this said getting people to part with their equipment is by no means easy :P
Your local Jav Cav

Looking for like Minded Hoplites? Look no further - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22631.0.html

Offline Ronrinesu

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 10:43:05 pm »
I actually really like the look of this clan :) Not byzantine but with a more post republic roman feel! Good luck in Caladria and I hope we wont have to cross swords, I have an inherant fear of pila :P

Btw are you gonna have a uniform for your army? I always thought a single infantry uniform would look awesome :) Like Heavy board shield, javelins, short sword, chainmail. Would look pretty damn roman, this said getting people to part with their equipment is by no means easy :P

The Item restrictions will be Rank and Social status based. They will be enforced -very- strictly. Roman inspired. We will not be Roman. I assure you that. But many elements in this clan will remind people of Rome I am sure. :)