Author Topic: Faction (bugs)  (Read 548 times)

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Faction (bugs)
« on: April 09, 2011, 11:56:02 am »
I’m not sure about the place, I see this not as bug in game but in organization.

On the one hand we should report teamkillers and griefers, on the other hand if you do this clan members will give you -1 awesomebar. If you play long enough you can get into trouble with big clans and they can make you get muted on this forum. Then you can’t report the teamkillers anymore.
I think the system need a change.

Another thing is the faction list. I had some trouble with Risen because I reported two of their known Tkers several weeks ago. Some days ago Risen Thovex started to PM me, told me that they will never TK anymore and they are a good clan... So today I took a look at their faction thread. And guess what, that clan offended me and some other players as retard or faqs on their Strategus Blacklist. But I don’t fight in Strategus, so how could I get on their strategus blacklist? The only issue they have is to offend people they got problems with.
In my opinion the faction threads should not be a place to offend other players.
Additional to this, to put people that never fought for you in Strategus in your public strategus blacklist is nothing else than a try to damage their reputation.

Some people maybe just play crpg only and dont want be on faction_revenge_exploit_in_order_to_offend_troll_list of 123 strategus-clan.
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
Re: Faction (bugs)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 12:03:56 pm »
You don't need to be on any blacklist to damage your reputation, you do it well by ourself.

+1 too funny

Offline Karmazyn

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Faction (bugs)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 01:50:34 pm »
I will close this to stop trolls write here, it’s anyway a report of a imho bug and not a discussion thread.
Si Deus Nobiscum quis contra nos