Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 417 times)

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Ban Request
« on: August 12, 2012, 05:19:58 am »
I feel like a total tool and a douche for making another ban request but It was my second map and I was being trolled by Carac and it really bugged me. He kicked me right in the face as I was running from an enemy so he could kill me which yes would be funny but I didn't take it that well at that time. He TK another teamate later. Killed himself while on defense. Then just left I guess he was done for the night and wanted to get a few laughs before leaving. I'm not trying to get the last laugh he just picked a bad time to grief people.

(click to show/hide)
Him kicking me into the enemy, it's the log but the timing is too close to be anything else. You also see it's 5/5 so he has been a bad boy a few times this map.

(click to show/hide)
Carac out right killing a teamates, such a team player (might have been to be a true tk or accident not sure but no apology)

(click to show/hide)
Jumping off the wall and killing himself, his sad body collapsing alone in the snow

(click to show/hide)
Then he said goodnight and got off. To avoid any admins or boots? or because he was being a night time troll before bed? Up to you to decide

Carac I understand you were having some fun before getting off and while playing but sometimes your fun comes at the expense of others. If one other person doesn't share your humor at that time you could get into big trouble. If you apologize I'll retract from this you killing me cause I can see how it was funny. But the rest of it was you being a leecher or a troll so apologize to the admin who looks at this.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 06:50:11 pm »
Other than the 5/5 report with the kick, theres not really much evidence of rule breaking here.

Are you 100% positive the kick was not to warn you that enemies were near?  People do use that from time to time and that is not considered griefing.  If you have more evidence or if Carac would like to comment please post, i'll check back in an hour or two to decide weather or not it warrants a 24 hour ban.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 07:12:53 pm »
Those were the only screenies I got. No I was running away from the guy and I saw him so I ran toward him for help but he got into my face and kicked me right into him. It is funny but annoying when you trying to actually play. But I have nothing else if it isn't enough you can close the thread.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 09:40:06 pm »
Alright in that case I'll lock this with a lack of evidence.

However I will warn you Carac if your name comes up in any more shenanigans you will receive a 24 hour ban with no possibility of early parole.  Generic feel free to PM me if he is harassing you again.