Author Topic: RogerTheShrubber_AstralisR  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
Re: RogerTheShrubber_AstralisR
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 10:27:34 am »
we dont need people like him in this game. the game sucks as it is, we doing need someone ruining the "fun" of it.
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sexthriller

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: SexThriller_Astralis ArysOakButts ChexSpillah BestButtsBrittany
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 10:48:02 am »
way to go mr assume... im sure there are other people who should not be playing this game that are, trolls, countless hackers that wrote a fucking essay, herp a derp....probably not new guys punching and kicking

Offline Stylin_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Valt_The_Duke_of_Disco
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 10:49:07 am »
way to go mr assume... im sure there are other people who should not be playing this game that are, trolls, countless hackers that wrote a fucking essay, herp a derp....probably not new guys punching and kicking

By punching and kicking you mean giving people 4 swings of a 2her right?

Offline RogerTheShrubber

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 10:51:50 am »
I've been playing the game for like a week and accidentally hit you while you were 'shield walling' or what ever.. I'm sorry. I did end up killing him, but he also swung at me.. I blocked it. It was a two way street.

99% of the 3/5 or w/e were people having fist fights, I get punched I punch back, just fun and messing around, and then someone hits M... the ONE time I was kicked (5/5) for hurting a teammate, it was sexthriller... again, he just reported it messing around. Hes my cousin and got me the game.

I could hit M all the time.. with the number of horse bumps and arrow shots and people punching and kicking me and accidental weapon hits. But I don't get all whiny about it. Its a game.

I will admit I have kicked people when reloading x-bows, and I am sorry. I was just messing around. I didn't think people were so upset about it that they felt it necessary to post in a thread about it. I will stop.

I like playing and am working to get lvl30. I will start being a more serious player and stop TK'ing and messing around as much as possible. I'm sorry to all the people I have annoyed or upset. And I am sorry Stylin for the way I handled the whole situation.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 10:55:04 am by RogerTheShrubber »

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2012, 10:53:09 am »
By punching and kicking you mean giving people 4 swings of a 2her right?
what he said.

"first rule of em all: common sense"
    ~ chadz

Just read over this until you fully understand http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/official-server-rules/ thanks
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 02:26:38 pm »
hey hes brand new, been playing the game for less than 10 days, cut him a break you pussy whiners
NO! I was banned my first week and so should he, it's like a rite of passage into crpg valhalla.
Jackson And No Bank

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hurlbat
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 04:05:36 pm »
I've never been banned.  That I know of.

Offline RogerTheShrubber

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2012, 09:38:47 pm »
awww :(

Offline Stylin_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 10:07:43 pm »
I've been playing the game for like a week and accidentally hit you while you were 'shield walling' or what ever.. I'm sorry. I did end up killing him, but he also swung at me.. I blocked it. It was a two way street.

99% of the 3/5 or w/e were people having fist fights, I get punched I punch back, just fun and messing around, and then someone hits M... the ONE time I was kicked (5/5) for hurting a teammate, it was sexthriller... again, he just reported it messing around. Hes my cousin and got me the game.

I could hit M all the time.. with the number of horse bumps and arrow shots and people punching and kicking me and accidental weapon hits. But I don't get all whiny about it. Its a game.

I will admit I have kicked people when reloading x-bows, and I am sorry. I was just messing around. I didn't think people were so upset about it that they felt it necessary to post in a thread about it. I will stop.

I like playing and am working to get lvl30. I will start being a more serious player and stop TK'ing and messing around as much as possible. I'm sorry to all the people I have annoyed or upset. And I am sorry Stylin for the way I handled the whole situation.

You're just plain lying dude, you hit me 3 more times because I hit M after the first, then proceeded to call me a pussy and that I shouldn't use M. I know the fist fighting this is a convenient excuse, but it's flat out bullshit and you know it.

Offline RogerTheShrubber

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 10:33:19 pm »
lol w/e dude... your word against mine.. I admit it ended in me TK'ing you and I'm sorry.. you are the only person I have purposely TK'd... Besides punching someone and some how actually doing damage so that they can report it. I also admitted that I have kicked people while reloading their x-bows, and I know that's immature and I will&have stopped..

But your panties are all bunched up over a TK that happened days ago. I am sorry, but please get over it. If I get a 24 hours ban or what ever, then thats OK, I understand. And I wont and haven't TK'd anyone else.

Offline Stylin_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 10:56:57 pm »
lol w/e dude... your word against mine.. I admit it ended in me TK'ing you and I'm sorry.. you are the only person I have purposely TK'd... Besides punching someone and some how actually doing damage so that they can report it. I also admitted that I have kicked people while reloading their x-bows, and I know that's immature and I will&have stopped..

But your panties are all bunched up over a TK that happened days ago. I am sorry, but please get over it. If I get a 24 hours ban or what ever, then thats OK, I understand. And I wont and haven't TK'd anyone else.

My word, screenshots, and others words against yours. You do deserve a ban, thankfully you seem to have gotten the message though.

Offline RogerTheShrubber

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 11:11:53 pm »
My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies. You seem like the kind of man that says nee to old women.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2012, 07:48:47 am »
hey hes brand new, been playing the game for less than 10 days, cut him a break you pussy whiners

, and shovelface used to kick my ass back in the day of the old Crpg leveling sytem.

We know he is not totally new. Will post screens when I get to my pc with them, sorry its taking so long.

Offline sexthriller

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 10
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: SexThriller_Astralis ArysOakButts ChexSpillah BestButtsBrittany
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 09:40:36 am »
Yeah unfortunately i (sexthriller) posted that on his account, i can assure you i bought him the game on july 31st 2012 MR KNOW IT ALL

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2012, 08:26:58 pm »
My screens show him kicking me once, but he actually kicked me while reloading for several maps, I finally had enough and SS him kicking me.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
[/s]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/mb3i.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/849
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/mb5i.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/mb6xq.jpg/
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 09:01:10 pm by DoD_Blackzilla »