Author Topic: Retire 31?  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Endlessdark

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Legio Equites Prometeus
Retire 31?
« on: April 08, 2011, 05:43:13 pm »
Sorry for my eng, how work retire at level 31 with bonus? i have e totale respec point?
tnk for info

Offline Slagathor

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Retire 31?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 05:46:39 pm »
"You can reset by "retiring." You can retire at level 15 or later with two different results.

If you retire and are level 15 to 30, then you will keep all gear and gold, and be reset to level 1 again. This is good if you change your mind on how to build your character, or if you make a mistake.

If you retire at level 31 to 35 (It is not advisable to play higher then 31, as it takes as long to reach 31 as it did to go from 1 to 30, and that time keeps doubling the further you go), then it is a "better" reset. Retiring at level 31+ you keep all current gold and weapons like usual, but you also get to improve a weapon by "heirlooming it" as mentioned in the stickied guide at the top of this forum (Note, in order to "improve" and heirloom the weapon, you need to be able to use it already, so if you do not have any powerdraw, you can not heirloom a bow, etc). In addition to this added bonus, you will also recieve a permanent comulative 10% bonus to all XP gained per tick.

So if you retire at 31+ you become a "generation 2" character, and get 1,100 xp per base tick, instead of the normal 1,000. If you get to be Gen 11 that means you now have 2,000 xp per tick, so on so forth.

I hope that answered all of your questions.

In short: Retire at 15+ if you made a mistake or changed your mind, and retire at level 31 if you want to level up faster for future generations and want a better weapon/horse/ammo etc.

Feel free to ask anything else, and please enjoy the game!"

Copied this of Tears of Destinys answer from another thread.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 05:47:48 pm »
When you retire at level 31 you restart at level 1, but you get to heirloom an item and you will get an extra 10% on all experience ticks.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 05:49:08 pm »
Copied this of Tears of Destinys answer from another thread.

Ohhh that makes me feel better :D. I was all like "How the hell did he type that fast?!?!?!"

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 06:41:32 pm »
Whooooo I have been quoted! Yes, I am just that easily amused.

+1 for all, this is a cause for a celebration! Cheese for everyone! No, scratch that, hold the cheese, there shall be no cheese. That is just as much of a celebration without cheese for the people who dislike cheese, yes? (ten brownie points if you know who I am loosely quoting).
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Endlessdark

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 05:32:02 pm »
Tnk a lot, a finaly information i dont understand. When i retire, after i can redistribuite all the point when i learn abiliti (0-31) for the second time?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 05:36:23 pm »
Tnk a lot, a finaly information i dont understand. When i retire, after i can redistribuite all the point when i learn abiliti (0-31) for the second time?

I can't really understand what you mean with this.

You'll be level 1, again, you have to level up from 1 to 31 to retire again.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 08:50:39 pm »
If i understand you correctly, you want to know if you can redistribute your points. When you retire(no matter when) you restart at level 1 with only the base points. You will need to earn your points back as you level. You do not keep your previous points to redistribute.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline ORiainRex

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free-Lance Sexy Killing Machine
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 08:22:30 am »
@Tears_of_Destiny:

Long live the mad God!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 03:30:15 pm »
@Tears_of_Destiny:

Long live the mad God!

I love you. +1
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 10:03:53 pm »
I've heard alot of veterans spouting info that doesnt match up with the website or wiki, like you can retire @ 30 for the exp bonus.  Or something like @ generation 11 you get double exp anyways.

Any info?

Theres no penalty for retiring early right, if you mess something up and want to redo your spec?

Also, theres no disadvantage to making an alt to try something different out?  Its just the time you COULD have spent leveling main to get more heirloomed gear?

And there is no limit to the number of items you can keep heirlooming each retire?  Or is only the first three times you retire?

Offline EliteDragon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eastern Tsardom (RIP)
  • Game nicks: EliteDragon
  • IRC nick: EliteDragon
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 06:25:20 am »
I've heard alot of veterans spouting info that doesnt match up with the website or wiki, like you can retire @ 30 for the exp bonus.  Or something like @ generation 11 you get double exp anyways.

Any info?

Theres no penalty for retiring early right, if you mess something up and want to redo your spec?

Also, theres no disadvantage to making an alt to try something different out?  Its just the time you COULD have spent leveling main to get more heirloomed gear?

And there is no limit to the number of items you can keep heirlooming each retire?  Or is only the first three times you retire?

• Well, if you do some quick calculations, a +100 exp on top of the original 1000 for each generation results in 2000 exp per tick on a x1. Therefore, you do indeed get double exp for every multiplier, in comparison to the original values if you were a Gen 1 character.
  • No penalty for early retirement, no bonuses.
  • Course, more time on an alt means less on your main.
  • There is currently no cap on how many items you can heirloom.

Offline Endlessdark

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 08:24:41 am »
Hi, would like to know if at level 31 when I do retire, all the equipment in the inventory that I receive the bonus, and then should have 3-4 set already complete?
Do y must pay gold to retire an object?
How many retire y can do? an y recive ever bonus equip and exp?

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 07:40:55 pm »
I can't understand your first question, sorry.

As for the others, there is no cost to heirloom an item. You used the word "retire" but the character retires. The item is heirloomed. For roleplaying purposes, its like you gave your sword to your son, who made it better. Anyway, there is no cost. As far as I am aware, you can retire as many times as you want. Some people have retired dozens of times. And you will always get the chance to heirloom one item each time you retire, if you retire at 31. I believe each item how can be heirloomed three times. Some used to only be two times. You must be able to USE the item in order to heirloom it. That is the only requirement.

I believe there is a cap on the xp bonus but I'm not sure what it is.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch