Author Topic: *Banners For Sale*  (Read 289 times)

Offline Delson

• Earl
  • Renown: 418
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • NA or Any?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Delson
*Banners For Sale*
« on: August 08, 2012, 08:21:52 pm »
Banner Shop

Hello and welcom to my banner shop. :D The three banners you see at the below are the first three I have ever made. My style is more of a simple, realistic banner you might is in medieval times. If you like to purchase a banner below, leave a reply. They are first come first serve so only 1 of each will be sold. If you would like a custom banner leave a reply and tell me the basics of what you would want. And PLEASE leave your input good or bad. But make it constructive please. Prices are down below. When you buy I will send you a jpeg file (thru via email) and take off the text.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First off I have a Knightly banner with helmets and a straight sword. Very simple basic design

Price: 15K

Second I have a banner with barbaric feel to it with a three horned skull and battleaxes. I will change the text in the banner to whatever you want me to put in it. Also i can change the Skull for 1k extra.

Price:20K

Lastly I have a Nobleman's banner With a shield and two straight swords. Like the last one it too has a banner i will put text on and you can change the symbol for a fee of 1K extra.

Price:20K

*PLEASE NOTE*

I do not know how these will look on armor and/or shields.

Thank You for checking out my post if you would like a custom banner the prices range from 15K-40kso leave your demands below.:D

If you can think of anything that would help me please tell me it would be much appreciated. Thank you have a nice day :D
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:40:09 am by Delson »

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
Re: *Banners For Sale*
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 09:03:35 pm »
doesnt posts like this belong in the trade section ?

(click to show/hide)
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.