Author Topic: UNBAN jack1  (Read 456 times)

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
UNBAN jack1
« on: August 08, 2012, 07:20:58 pm »
here's the thing. i was unbanned about 10 mins ago for an intentional TK. i admit it was intentional. but the thing is that it was also in self defence. the man that issued the ban for me didnt really tell both sides of the story. the round before i killed him, he kicked me as i was fighting bots. he then proceeded to run off and leave me stunned and i was then hit by about 5 bots all at the same time

the round after he stareted coming at me again. so insted of letting him just kill me again, i killed him.

i assume that this was all over the 24 hr ban i got his friends a few days ago
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Scorpio.Kalack

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: UNBAN jack1
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 07:25:34 pm »
the round after he stareted coming at me again. so insted of letting him just kill me again, i killed him. ?!?! The round start (just like the screenshot show) and he kill me ... i come after you? What the hell? i was just standing there ... checking for how to make a screenshot ... so i dont come after you ...

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: UNBAN jack1
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 07:30:59 pm »
As it stands jack you did intentionaly tk him, so the ban will stand for now. I'll revist it in a few hours or so.

However, the logs will be checked when they become available, and scorpio if you instigated this just to get jack banned you will also be banned.

Edit: just woke up, unbanned.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 06:25:25 am by Ganner »