Author Topic: strat army for sale  (Read 768 times)

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
strat army for sale
« on: August 05, 2012, 05:45:06 am »
Looks like everybody has backed out on buying gold so I have my whole army up for sale. Almost 300 very well equipped cavalry troops and my gold as well.

Terms are that I will sell the items 1:1 for strat gold in the next strat.  In other words if you get 50k strat gold off of me now then I will expect to be paid 50k strat gold back during the beginning of next strat.

Please pm for specifics and confidentiality....this might be your last chance to go out in a BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: strat army for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 06:53:14 am »
i dont think anyone will do it because you can not be sure how worthly money in next strat will be.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 05:18:30 pm »
Very true but we both take an equal gamble!

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 07:44:04 am »
+1
not really an equal gamble as your gold will be worth zero very shortly

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 04:14:50 pm »
yes if you look at it that way, but then again all the gold/fief ownerships/power structures will be wiped soon and the next strat will be wiped also, and the next, and the next, and the next.  These pixels all go away, nothing is real, and tomorrow never comes.

BUT, for a clan trying to maintain its respect and the ability to say it wasn't wiped; my stuff will be the game-changer and keep some fief owners from the disgrace of being ran off of the map.  Nothing worse for morale than rolling over and playing dead; because a wipe is always imminent.  Being able to fight right to the end shows a clan's pride and maintains members...members who will leave if they don't feel their clan is brave enough to fight, or strong enough to stand their ground, or too shy to pick a side.  Clan officers want to keep their fiefs for the benefits,exp, notoriety, etc; clan members want to fight!!!

And if not, well then it will supply me with a lot of fun here soon :D

But for those feeling nervous about the incoming wipe (which has been incoming for months now) I will do a 2:1 split if and only if I am repaid my half within the first three weeks of next strat, and I am given full credit for my equipment.  If you want to do the 1:1 you have the first 8 weeks to repay.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:12:25 pm by mandible/splinteryourjaw »

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 06:18:47 am »
I shall pay you 1 gold on the terms that you bring it to me in Curaw, and then when new strat comes about, you can have your 1 gold if you come to me.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 01:31:04 am »
 :mad:  not really  :D thx for the hospitality though!!!  I'm now off adventuring and when the wipe comes Sept 9 I will be ready :twisted:

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 01:01:46 pm »
i'll give you 30k crpg gold for it all
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 01:20:28 pm »
i'll give you 30k crpg gold for it all
moo
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.