Author Topic: Arresting Remnant_Shik  (Read 14333 times)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Arresting Remnant_Shik
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2012, 02:55:48 am »
+1
Wasn't aware I had a fief. You sure you know what you're doing?
shik is apart of your clan right? and he owns Mazen.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2012, 02:56:03 am »
Nah just taking your fief and returning its previous owner.

Get a room you two!

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2012, 02:56:39 am »
There was nothing wrong with the merc treaty. I doubt u make chaos pay tho, coz then they would be piss poor right now. =)
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2012, 02:58:12 am »
There was nothing wrong with the merc treaty. I doubt u make chaos pay tho, coz then they would be piss poor right now. =)
and about to be homeless.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2012, 03:06:21 am »
+3
and about to be homeless.

(click to show/hide)

Speaking of homeless...
Come on Goretooth, you wanted to be one of us once. There's no reason for the hate brother. Let's all just move on.

Offline ordunin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2012, 03:21:46 am »
This argument is funny as hell! Man i seem to remember a similar fight shortly before i stopped playing in November/December. To me this reminds me of when it was Fallen v Hosp. Tears and crew always calling Hosp names Hosp always being top dog anyway. Things haven't really changed it's just Remnant v Hosp now.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2012, 03:33:19 am »
(click to show/hide)

This entire statement just confirms your betters left you all completely in the dark, as you have no idea: a) what the terms of the treaty were  b) when the treaty even took place.

And hypothetically, if the treaty did not include Astralis; why was it Hospitaller that attacked?

No I didn't, but yes, they did lol. Which is why I brought in my own witnesses.

Also Devestater you're right, I apologize for having you pay 1k for each Remnant Mercenary contract. That was completely out of line.

Have fun everyone! /thread

Why hosp Attacked and not astralis: http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/arresting-remnant_shik/msg568754/#msg568754

I'm not privy to Hosp treaties but I KNOW it didn't include [hate](I'm an Upper ranked member of that faction). I do not make statements regarding diplo, but I KNOW what is going on. Not ONCE did I EVER hear anything about Mazen being left alone(by Hosp or Hate). So You obviously got something wrong.(Also if it's not in writing it's a he said she said argument.)

Let me hear this treaty you speak about. If it's broken go ahead and publish it. Back your words rather than just stating "You broke the treaty". I wanna see it.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2012, 03:33:44 am »

(click to show/hide)

Speaking of homeless...
Come on Goretooth, you wanted to be one of us once. There's no reason for the hate brother. Let's all just move on.
chaos? your in chaos?
http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/betrayal-what-is-this-i-don't-even/

:mrgreen:

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2012, 03:45:31 am »
+3
The funny thing is that it has just been confirmed that huesby has no goods on him. So Shiks actions broke the treaty. Was he just taking a stroll? Just passing by FIDLGB and their only castle that had just been attacked? quick marching in the midddle of the night?
I think not.

Nice try trying to play this off Sauce. I am glad that I went with my gut (common sense actually).
mess with the best... die like the rest!

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2012, 04:12:53 am »
Why hosp Attacked and not astralis: http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/arresting-remnant_shik/msg568754/#msg568754

I'm not privy to Hosp treaties

Which means you don't matter and neither would taking the time to explain it. Your overlords neglected to communicate with you because they didn't feel it was necessary, that is an internal problem.

The funny thing is that it has just been confirmed that huesby has no goods on him. So Shiks actions broke the treaty. Was he just taking a stroll? Just passing by FIDLGB and their only castle that had just been attacked? quick marching in the midddle of the night?
I think not.

Nice try trying to play this off Sauce. I am glad that I went with my gut (common sense actually).

No where in the treaty did it say we couldn't pick up troops and gear for our army. You're right, our army didn't have any caravan goods on it (psssst because it wasn't caravan, it was an army). What's even worse is that you attacked based on your "gut". What if there were caravan goods? What would your new story be?

I will take the blame however for not heeding the warning of Hospitaller's incompetence in matters of treaties and agreements. Something I think everyone reading now will keep in mind for the next strat.

* Also, Arowaine already apologized for the breach in agreement because he helped facilitate the terms. I do not hold him accountable for having to break his word since it was out of his control.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:18:10 am by Sauce »

Offline Peppovitch

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Peppovitch
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2012, 04:25:20 am »
Devilize went into Remnant teamspeak shortly after the battle was started.  He was told that Shik was bringing trade goods to Ismirala castle.  Apparently they lied to him.  :mrgreen:

Shik was en route to the castle in the middle of the night at a quick pace with 1000 crates worth of gear.  Now that their attempt to use the neutrality against us failed,  they cry about how we break agreements.  Har har!  :lol: 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:31:55 am by Peppovitch »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2012, 04:25:47 am »
+1
Didn't someone tell Devilize yesterday there were trade goods?  :lol:

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2012, 04:29:15 am »
Why don't you post the treaty sauce. You know, for all us people that don't matter. Its already been broken so its not like its sensitive information. Until you post that treaty, all of your arguments are merely opinion and have no evidence supporting them. If you wish to remain a talking head, go ahead and keep spewing your opinions on here. If you wish to be taken seriously by anyone, then back your arguments up with some real evidence. We already supported our argument with evidence. Shik was not on a trade run as your clan stated. Where is your proof? Without it, your arguments are easily dismissed.

Offline ordunin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2012, 04:53:35 am »
From what i understand their agreement is a verbal one made over TS. Unless they have a recording then they can't produce evidence Farix. But verbal contracts are legally binding ^.^

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2012, 05:09:34 am »
Not on here. Written or it didn't happen. Why I don't handle diplo anymore either.

Still he can still post the details of the contract. Don't know why he doesn't want to.

Also, talked to bull there was SOME deal, but it didn't include remnant keeping mazen and astralis getting even with shik. They didn't even tell BULL the LEADER of HATE. So somethings fishy in this deal.