Author Topic: [BAN] USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch & Russian_Sweets  (Read 437 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[BAN] USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch & Russian_Sweets
« on: August 02, 2012, 03:08:13 am »
Server: EU_1
Time: 02:40-02:45 CET
Date: 02.08.2012

Playing on EU_1 with my HA alt. For some fucked up reason, Zlisch decides to ride infront of me (on purpose) as I ride away from a lancer shooting at him (thus looking behind) which makes my horse rear and me getting lanced to death. Next round I asked him in team chat why he did it and he admitted it and said I could upload the log and make a ban request.

Here's the log:
(click to show/hide)

As I was taking screens of the log at the start of the third round, this guy Russian_ decides to unload all his throwing daggers/knives into me. I didn't report him the first 10 times since I was taking screens (beta makes it so you can turn off the real-time chat while viewing the log), but I started to report/make screens after that. When he ran out of throwing daggers/knives he also hit it a couple of times with his fists.

I also accidentally ran over him when I tried to get closer to him and get a picture of him ingame which he funnily enough reported me for. Guess he was mad.

Screens:
(click to show/hide)

EDIT: I rejoined after making this and Russian_Sweets was in my team again.

1 free internets to the one who can correctly guess what happened!
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 04:49:33 am by Zapper »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
Re: [BAN] USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch & Russian_Sweets
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 09:35:38 am »
Shit piles up fast Zlich, you need a break: USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch unban set to 04.08.2012 09:29:00.

Russian_Sweets get away with a warning (new character), teamhitting is not allowed , read the official rules: http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/official-server-rules/
Monkeys!

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: [BAN] USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch & Russian_Sweets
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 03:32:27 pm »
I just counted: 16 teamhits by Russian_Sweets together with the last picture showing him throwing at other people.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia