Author Topic: level 21 - 29  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Michael

• Don't take me seriously
  • Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 559
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
level 21 - 29
« on: August 01, 2012, 06:21:28 am »
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:27:32 am by Michael »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: level 21 - 29
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 06:29:21 am »
+4

"It was unexpected. I didn't know until he got down on one knee and proposed," said Ashley, 26. "He always jokes that I almost didn't get proposed to because I was in a bad mood that day."

But Ashley's mood changed soon after dinner. For someone who has always been a planner, it's only right that Ashley knew she and Ryan would be together after some time apart.

"We got engaged the same night as two of our friends got engaged, and that's why I didn't know he was going to propose," Ashley said. "All the focus was on them, although I knew we would get married at some point."

And after six years of friendship and relationship, Ryan and Ashley wed June 12, 2010.

"She killed me with our vows," Ryan said . "I thought you could just wing it, so I wrote some sentences in my Blackberry."

Ashley says he basically talked off the top of his head, while she gave their vows much more thought.

"A few days before, he asked me how many sentences I had and I told him that I had six," Ashley said. "He was like, 'Six, how are you going to have six?' He made me feel bad, so I went back and re-wrote them. I added these great metaphors and analogies and everything."

Ashley describes her vows as a "slam dunk," but she admire d the eloquence of Ryan's speech.

The couple met back in spring 2004 at Texas Southern University. Although they aren't sure what constitutes a proper introduction, mutual friends put Ryan in the right direction to ask Ashley out .

They both describe their first year of marriage as fun and exciting. The two always have a good time traveling together from coast to coast. They also share in the operation of a public relations brand-development firm, Medley-Inc., which Ashley founded.

"It's a learning experience still," Ryan said. "It's just like we've known each other all this time, and when you get married things just seem a little different. I had to realize I'm not talking to my girlfriend anymore; she is my wife."

Ashley says that Ryan brings out the best in her.

"Ryan is outgoing. I'm more conservative, but we balance each other," Ashley said. "I try to give him the qualities he'll respond to, such as love and compassion, because that's what he gives off. They say marriage is hard, but I don't think it's as hard as people say it is."

Ryan makes it easy.

"When it comes down to it, she has a different status," Ryan said. "She is the queen of the household."

[email protected]

To nominate a couple for consideration, email love [email protected]
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 06:31:07 am »
+3
1) Suck it up and fight with the low-levels until you get to a higher level....

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 06:33:49 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Wat

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 06:35:24 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Wat

I thought it was a response most suitable for a Michael thread.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 06:35:40 am »

"It was unexpected. I didn't know until he got down on one knee and proposed," said Ashley, 26. "He always jokes that I almost didn't get proposed to because I was in a bad mood that day."

But Ashley's mood changed soon after dinner. For someone who has always been a planner, it's only right that Ashley knew she and Ryan would be together after some time apart.

"We got engaged the same night as two of our friends got engaged, and that's why I didn't know he was going to propose," Ashley said. "All the focus was on them, although I knew we would get married at some point."

And after six years of friendship and relationship, Ryan and Ashley wed June 12, 2010.

"She killed me with our vows," Ryan said . "I thought you could just wing it, so I wrote some sentences in my Blackberry."

Ashley says he basically talked off the top of his head, while she gave their vows much more thought.

"A few days before, he asked me how many sentences I had and I told him that I had six," Ashley said. "He was like, 'Six, how are you going to have six?' He made me feel bad, so I went back and re-wrote them. I added these great metaphors and analogies and everything."

Ashley describes her vows as a "slam dunk," but she admire d the eloquence of Ryan's speech.

The couple met back in spring 2004 at Texas Southern University. Although they aren't sure what constitutes a proper introduction, mutual friends put Ryan in the right direction to ask Ashley out .

They both describe their first year of marriage as fun and exciting. The two always have a good time traveling together from coast to coast. They also share in the operation of a public relations brand-development firm, Medley-Inc., which Ashley founded.

"It's a learning experience still," Ryan said. "It's just like we've known each other all this time, and when you get married things just seem a little different. I had to realize I'm not talking to my girlfriend anymore; she is my wife."

Ashley says that Ryan brings out the best in her.

"Ryan is outgoing. I'm more conservative, but we balance each other," Ashley said. "I try to give him the qualities he'll respond to, such as love and compassion, because that's what he gives off. They say marriage is hard, but I don't think it's as hard as people say it is."

Ryan makes it easy.

"When it comes down to it, she has a different status," Ryan said. "She is the queen of the household."

[email protected]

To nominate a couple for consideration, email love [email protected]

FREE BADPLAYER
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 07:05:29 am »
FREE BADPLAYER

Only he has the power to free himself.

Offline Daergar

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daergar_the_Tank
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 07:26:59 am »

3) Play the (above, under 2) chosen class till you are at least level 31, then respec one more time, this time back to the more challenging class you would love to play.

I would suggest simply retiring, selling your first loompoint and bankroll your next generation. Nothing perks you up like rolling in full gear without a care in the world for upkeep, or saving for your first masterwork weapon.

Also, stick to the class you have chosen. Given how the attribute/skill points exchange works, your class will be very playable at an early level (26+).

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 07:43:23 am »
+4
Playing 21-29 isn't that bad, unless you are ranged without looms. Then I agree it's frustrating.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 10:38:23 am by Vibe »

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 08:58:10 am »
max ur strentght in first 20 levels,and then follow the main group.
Get one small shield not to get shooted because you are slow and help your teammates or steal kills untill you get higher lvl.
It works for me pretty well.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 09:16:15 am »
It's called a Trident bitch, learn to use it. God damn uppity peasants. If you hate the grind... don't grind, just don't retire. Looms, meh! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH!

Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 10:10:34 am »
The level20-server really is fun now. And at around level 24 my build is almost complete and I'm fairly good. May depend on which build you have, of course.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 11:04:49 am »
(click to show/hide)

LOL

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Michael

• Don't take me seriously
  • Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 559
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 05:31:45 pm »
1) Suck it up and fight with the low-levels until you get to a higher level....

This is a theoretical option. There are no low levels. And if there were some, you wouldnt even get close to them to fight them, because a mob of 10 level 35 lamers who can easily outrun you with their 11 athletics although they wear heavy armor and you none would gank you before.

I guess all - voters in this topic are butt-heart. Probably the typical crpg player of very young (mental) age who couldnt kill anyone on Nditions and needs 14 extra levels in crpg all masterwork stuff plus support from teammates to get a kill in crpg.
Well, the truth hurts. But truth is the truth, deal with it, and leave my usefull tipps undisturbed, cause they work.

My level 19 lancer can help the team, a level 19 shielder cant. Not even in my most competent hands, definately not in a beginners.

And those who dont have the awareness to be a usefull lancer can still shoot a crossbow or take a polearm and support the team. Or throw. See above. 

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 05:50:36 pm »
Michael, stop projecting how much you suck at this game unto other people. Admit you are terrible, instead of pretending you have any sort of skill or that your opinions on it are relevant.