Author Topic: Admins on NA  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
Re: Admins on NA
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 04:05:35 am »
See my above post.

Please close this thread.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 05:07:40 am »
Wow...

Buffalo, posting a thread cause you got caught with your pants down? Get a life. You weren't banned- you were kicked ffs. Get over it.

I kicked you off the server for what I saw as leeching (being afk in spawn during a seige) I stared at you for a while and asked that you join the battle. I did this for dozens of other people tonight.

When you didn't move - I kicked you.

You came back in mad and starting swearing and insulting me, so I muted you.

I did my job fine.  You failed at responding or going to spec while afk.  Don't create a doubt in my mind - cause I'm not going to waste time figuring out why you went afk and for how long. When I die, I take the 30 seconds respawn time to scan through the players and look for idle ones - you were it.

If we don't boot out the leechers, people complain that Admins aren't doing their jobs right - and now you're raging the opposite.

:rolleyes:

I spend hours each week sitting in spec on the siege server just moderating, trying to catch those who intentionally TK and ruin the game for others. I cover half the server costs each month, and I don't even get to enjoy it 100%. So spare me the police brutality crap and stop smashing windows.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 05:22:26 am by Gash »
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 08:16:07 am »
Lorne, you are quite the bitter case. Some people still remember the way you handled your adminship, and how you  pissed off several ATS members. Not sure what you hope to accomplish with your trolling, but nobody with half a brain takes you seriously on this subject.

See what I said about being wrong!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

After some of you knowing me for what, 8 months?, I would have expected that you would have known me better.

Apparently not.

I'm also still confused about how I handled my admin...Ecko's even told me I did a good job. The only thing I can think of is that I did not support the idiotic actions of some admins that will remain nameless, which of course is a felony.

Why does ATS find the need to attack me all of a sudden? It's so uncharacteristic.

Edit: I am utterly embarrassed by the amount of grammatical and spelling errors I have made in this post.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:18:52 am by Lorn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 08:36:31 am »

After some of you knowing me for what, 8 months?, I would have expected that you would have known me better.

Apparently not.

I'm also still confused about how I handled my admin...Ecko's even told me I've did a good job. The only thing I can think of is that I did not support the idiotic actions of some admins that will remain nameless, which of course is a felony.

Why does ATS find the need to attack me all of a sudden? It's so uncharacteristic.

Lorn Hi, I thought you were dead.  :shock:

P.S  So you are not part of ATS anymore?
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 09:14:08 am »
Lorn Hi, I thought you were dead.  :shock:

P.S  So you are not part of ATS anymore?

People might wish it was so!

And yep.

Offline Puppybull

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • QQ
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
  • Faction: The Free Companies of Calradia
  • Game nicks: Apsalar / o2O / Chaotic_Good / Xaeros_Unicorns / 2Laggy4U
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 09:30:06 am »

Apparently not.

I'm also still confused about how I handled my admin...Ecko's even told me I did a good job. The only thing I can think of is that I did not support the idiotic actions of some admins that will remain nameless, which of course is a felony.

Edit: I am utterly embarrassed by the amount of grammatical and spelling errors I have made in this post.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well Ecko maybe was just being a nice guy about it to you. Idk. If you still think you did nothing wrong, you need reality check. If not, might as well quit crpg.
oh and id just like to ask everyone to give a round of applause to Lorn, Rebecca Black of cRPG!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:45:58 am by Puppybull »

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 09:51:42 am »

Offline Castor

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TS_Boyar_Castor
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 10:42:42 am »
People might wish it was so!

And yep.

HI LORNE!

are we still best fwends?

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 12:30:50 pm »
Feedback is always a good thing, but making over9000 butthurt flame threads ain't.