Author Topic: Red Lotus (RL)  (Read 25551 times)

Offline chatmansamurai

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Green Guard
  • Game nicks: TGG_captain_chatmanstef, chatmanstef, chatmanlancer, RL_Koyakunin_chatmansamurai
Re: Red Lotus (RL)
« Reply #240 on: October 10, 2012, 06:39:30 am »
k add RL_Koyakunin_chatmanyumi in that case :D
Things aren't what they look like these days.

Offline Vaynes

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Red Lotus
  • Game nicks: RL_Shogun_Yoshitsune, RL_Shogun_Yoritomo
« Reply #241 on: October 12, 2012, 06:20:37 am »
Everyone I'm sorry to say that I can no long lead Red Lotus. As many of you know I have a new job that is over night and I just do not have the time lead and manage RL. I'm not going to leave a wall of text explaining in detail of what it requires to lead a clan but i would like to tell everyone that it has been a GREAT run with you guys. I will still play c-RPG but not as often as i have been in the past.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 12, 2012, 08:08:31 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ronin_Shae

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RL_Koyakunin_Shae
« Reply #243 on: October 14, 2012, 04:18:27 pm »
So I have begun an offensive on new halmar to reclaim it not sure if thats what i am supposed to do but wish me luck in my suicidal attempt

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 14, 2012, 05:05:07 pm »
So I have begun an offensive on new halmar to reclaim it not sure if thats what i am supposed to do but wish me luck in my suicidal attempt

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #245 on: October 14, 2012, 05:07:09 pm »
+2

So you're completely clueless of what is actually going on. Wow.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Ronin_Shae

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 14, 2012, 05:14:21 pm »
well no ones told me what the heck is happening all i know is a logged on to see the faction i joined being annihilated or at least that's what it looks like...

Offline Ronin_Shae

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 14, 2012, 06:54:33 pm »
so maybe im new but i know why i joined this clan and thats because i love and respect the samurai and their ways and their way is the path of honor. i dont quite understand how this game works yet or even how these forums work who anyone is thanks to the ones who helped me out and greeted me and helped me to understand. but i didnt join to be ridiculed for trying to defend the faction i joined call me stupid but im just doing what i feel is right and i havent received orders to do otherwise

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 14, 2012, 07:52:34 pm »
so maybe im new but i know why i joined this clan and thats because i love and respect the samurai and their ways and their way is the path of honor. i dont quite understand how this game works yet or even how these forums work who anyone is thanks to the ones who helped me out and greeted me and helped me to understand. but i didnt join to be ridiculed for trying to defend the faction i joined call me stupid but im just doing what i feel is right and i havent received orders to do otherwise

Shamefur

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #249 on: October 14, 2012, 08:32:25 pm »
Not your fault really. It's the fault of the Shogunate losing all leaders within a week except me. And I have no contact with RL. Essentially. The Shogunate leadership has quit. I gave the lands to Remnants and took our armies to go and help Hero Party:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/laughing-shogunate/

If any of you guys have any more question feel free to PM me. Also, Noodles. No one will sign up for the battle. I'll make sure of it.

Offline SteelFalcon

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Oda Nobunaga, Hykima, Tirnian, Fjarn, Madina, Tetsugai
« Reply #250 on: October 14, 2012, 08:33:11 pm »
So thats that then...  :? I had high hopes there for a while, dunno what I'll do now...
“You seem to be under the misconception that if you perform one brave deed, that alone makes you a samurai. Well it doesn't! You let that one act of loyalty convince you of your righteousness. The more convinced you became, the more harm you caused yourself and everyone else.”
~Miyamoto Musashi
"Duty is heavier than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
~Robert Jordan

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #251 on: October 14, 2012, 08:47:25 pm »
+1
Yeah. I don't want to lead either. I'll just finish what we started, so we can quit without leaving things unresolved.

Offline Ronin_Shae

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 14, 2012, 09:02:39 pm »
im going to keep fighting for the shogunate i dont care if i lose join me if you want the shogunate to live on i can lead until someone else with more experience then me takes up my cause

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 14, 2012, 09:29:45 pm »
Not your fault really. It's the fault of the Shogunate losing all leaders within a week except me. And I have no contact with RL. Essentially. The Shogunate leadership has quit. I gave the lands to Remnants and took our armies to go and help Hero Party:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/laughing-shogunate/

If any of you guys have any more question feel free to PM me. Also, Noodles. No one will sign up for the battle. I'll make sure of it.

Eh, it actually is his fault for not being active enough to know whats going on. The war wasn't over night. He had days to get on board. The deals were made public. If he was active, he would know. If there were ANY active RL officers, he would know.

It definitely isn't the fault of the leadership who officially stepped down (Myself and Nomin). lol
I'm never doing this again. Lose days of sleep. Figure out all of the logistics. Make all the plans. Work on all the trade. Do all the diplomacy. Manage all the fiefs. Make a deal with remnants. Make friends with Chevaliers. Wake up to 15 messages everyday. (If I even got to sleep). Didn't have time to even play the game anymore. Fighting wars with inactive members. Cleaning up the messes of inactive members (who attempt to do things in strat without talking to anyone else). Etc etc etc, all to be blamed for the fall of the shogunate lol. Cuz that is totally my fault. Nomin was never expected to do anything he did, he just realized how much work it was and he wanted to take some of the weight, and I stated I didn't want to lead the alliance on my own. I was forced to, and I did so for longer than anyone gives me credit for. Even though you say you are taking over Khorin, you left just as much as anyone else left. Right now you just manage one army. Try managing all of the members. Put them all back on trade routes. Make them start recruiting troops. Get them organized. Go get the fiefs owed to the shogunate, do you even know which ones? A faction that size has no business with only one army anyways. Theres at least a dozen faction members with more than enough troops to have a decent sized army. Yet they all just sit there and do nothing. I guess it is your fault this time. Because before, it was totally my fault. You open your arms to someone who would attack a shogunate castle. You declare war against hospitallers, who are one of the ONLY factions who have not done us any harm this strat. And now you are some kind of hero lol. Once that army is done, the shogunate is dead. The shogunate is already dead. You have two members attacking fiefs for no reason lol. I don't think there is another faction in the game who has had two accidental attacks at the same time.

Anyways I don't mean to come off rude or anything. I'm just tired of getting shit for putting countless hours into this faction, trying to give weeaboos a home, trying to let us all have fun in strat, and doing the best I could given the situations. Everyday someone has something to say about my leaving the shogunate. Yesterday a friend I've known for over a year is going to tell me I brought the shogunate shame. Never again will I put this much work into a faction that doesn't even appreciate it. This faction wouldn't exist if not for me. Red Lotus wouldn't exist if not for me. Kokuen wouldn't exist if not for me. There was another 8 man clan that wanted to join the shogunate too. Unfortunately there are no officers taking care of that recruitment (to my knowledge).

Empress - Shogun -  Grand Master Ninja
Daimyo Ultim - Daimyo Sengo Muramassa - Master Ninjas

Kogado Officers - Red Lotus Officers - Ninja Officers - Kokuen Officers

And the members of each respected clan.

Now please explain to me why the following list is suppose to have crushed the entire Josho Shogunate.

Empress - Shogun -  Grand Master Ninja
Daimyo Ultim - Daimyo Sengo Muramassa - Master Ninjas

Kogado Officers - Red Lotus Officers - Ninja Officers (minus 1) - Kokuen Officers

And the members of each respected clan.

I count roughly 15 members of officer rank or higher who remained at the time myself and Nomin left.
If the whole alliance crumbles at the loss of two members, then the alliance is weak. Do not blame the leaders for not wanting to play strategus by themselves.

/endrant

Never again.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2012, 09:55:41 pm »

Pretty sure RL was kinda something before you got mixed in.