Author Topic: [Ban] USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch  (Read 3219 times)

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
[Ban] USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch
« on: July 26, 2012, 06:54:35 pm »
Knight_of_the_teutonic_order wrote this and Kreczor is only posting this for me out of courtesy for my well being. 
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: [Ban] USoA_Zlisch_KafeinsBestBitch
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 07:08:02 pm »
Moar bullshit please, was aiming for the guy behind you, and yes, I bumped you a few times accidently, retard, please get this.¨
And fuck, the guy even attempted to headshot me a map later at spawn but failed horribly and missed.
BTW: For any admins who gotta check the logs this guy was bullshitting from like 3am to 6am cet.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:17:16 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 09:27:56 pm »
On behalf of Knight_of_the_teutonic_order
(click to show/hide)

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 09:34:45 pm »
The time I TK'd you there was a guy behind you, I am chasing the HX, you run in infront of me, in order to not give up my chase I don't ctrl+J just 'cuss you decided to jump infront of my horse, I shortly after spot a cav behind, can't remember what he played, so I turn around, throw after him, accidently hit you.
I fucking told you several times that fight was straight across a corner I turned around, second I turned I hit you, the guy you was fighting, and Nagelfar, yeah, I totally fucking intentionally bumped you there, and seriously, 1 entire night, you are really that amazed you can find a few screens of me bumping you? Fuck, there was even a round where I accidently bumped you due to not noticing you in a huge crowd, shortly after save you from behind cut down by Vex in the back by throwing all my lances at him and then suiciding him and even there you accuse me of fucking intentionally aiming for you, dude, you're some random pathetic paranoid motherfucker who thinks I spend all my night trying to intentionally grief you, anyway, since this shit can't get into your retarded head I'm just gonna give up trying to talk sense into you, 'cuss fuck you.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:57:26 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 10:16:01 pm »
I was on the server then and didn't see any intentional bumps by Zlisch. Kept an eye on him after Knigh_of_teutonic_order started whining in chat but didn't see anything.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 10:35:22 pm »
I was on the server then and didn't see any intentional bumps by Zlisch. Kept an eye on him after Knigh_of_teutonic_order started whining in chat but didn't see anything.
Which alt was you on?

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 10:53:50 pm »
(click to show/hide)

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 10:55:58 pm »
"a guy stood behind you and I accidently hit you"
Which is exactly what I've been telling you was fucking true the entire time, motherfucker, when will you get it into your head that I was not fucking trying to TK you?

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 11:32:03 pm »
(click to show/hide)

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 12:30:58 am »
(click to show/hide)
Seriously, will you ever stop bullshitting, as I said before, I chased the HX, you move in infront of me, because i ain't gonna stop just 'cuss you feel like getting in my way I bump you, then, having already been slowed down due to bumping you the HX gets pretty far away, I see some cav behind you, turn, shoot after him, shot goes far down in the reticule, I hit you, you die, fuck you.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 04:46:56 am »
This guy thinks that  he is trolling and so fuckin funny when teamhitting and bumping

Don't type answer to me ; We all know you gonna type " english , no , low , turk "

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 05:21:37 am »
This guy thinks that  he is trolling and so fuckin funny when teamhitting and bumping
And this guy is full of bullshit and wasn't even on that night.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 06:07:08 am »
No , i barely give information about ban topics but i have seen many times that u were bumping teamhitting as joke to people that u don't know ; probably this guy is one of them.

Whatever USA americans ehuehuehu heheheh so fuckin funny , keep it up

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 11:54:32 am »
No , i barely give information about ban topics but i have seen many times that u were bumping teamhitting as joke to people that u don't know ; probably this guy is one of them.

Whatever USA americans ehuehuehu heheheh so fuckin funny , keep it up
And I've many times seen you say complete bullshit 'cuss you're butthurt, maybe this is one of them.

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 05:45:30 pm »
this shits cray