Author Topic: unban please  (Read 342 times)

Offline Nevod

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
unban please
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:58:12 am »
I got banned few days ago from EU server for no reasons. I was standing still fixing my video options and trying to get best performance on my notebook - and within 3 minutes was kicked and banned permanently without any warning. Was nor leaching nor TKing in any ways. Could you please investigate and unban me. Thank you in advance. Chat name - Nevod

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
Re: unban please
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 10:56:59 am »
To quote Leiknir who said this yesterday, this is how me banning a leecher goes.

You are afk leeching. Serfonz marks you on his "watch list". Round ends. Equipment screen pops up. Next round you stand there leeching again. Serfonz counterchecks with his "watch list", sees you were leeching the previous round, too. This means you were not afk for a reason, as you came back to press "accept" in the equipment screen yet you keep on leeching.
You know what you did, we saw what you did. So why try to lie your way out of it?

I watch players who I think are leeching for more than 4 minutes and I also make sure there is at least 1 round transition.

Ban is not permanent you will be unbanned on the evening of the 7th of April, so tomorrow evening.
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!

Offline Nevod

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: unban please
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 02:06:18 pm »
thank you for the reply