Poll

BEST_IN_MISSISSIPPI

Rouke
merideus
Orijin

Author Topic: NA ALLSTARS - the best players by US/CA states (now with votes!)  (Read 108532 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: NA ALLSTARS - the best players by US/CA states (now with votes!)
« Reply #975 on: August 18, 2012, 02:09:28 am »
Atleast KingsOfKD got atleast 1 vote each.

And Dynamike don't forget. VERMONT!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #976 on: August 18, 2012, 02:11:33 am »
I guess Goretooth and Bigsandwich will have to settle this in a best of 7 duel.  Recorded.  With bets.

Anyways since we're all stroking the egos of everyone I figure I can share one of my early cRPG memories...

Back about a yearish ago I remember Bigsandwich would use a fur hat rawhide coat and a cudgel/torch or something.  Manowar got into a scuffle with Bigsandwich, where Sandwich did nothing but block.  Slowly Manowar made his attacks more and more elaborate, and each time Sandwich was able to block the blow away.  Finally Manowar just cursed and decided to kill someone elsewhere. 

Meanwhile my newbie self was wetting my pants.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 02:18:14 am by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #977 on: August 18, 2012, 02:12:51 am »
I beat BigSandwich once in a fisticuffs match, all skill.

I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline merideus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 18, 2012, 02:32:04 am »
Noone from Mississippi? You better fix that shit and put me and Orijin down.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: August 18, 2012, 03:24:41 am »
yeah chasing down archers in mw black armor come on. i've always have had over 15 18 agi in my builds.

Having 15 agility didn't stop you from having 30 Strength 10 PS with the Bec  though  :lol:
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 18, 2012, 03:28:09 am »
double posted
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:34:13 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: August 18, 2012, 03:28:59 am »
how many times have i respect and retired? different builds come and go. i rocked the 30/15 for a few months back in LLJK and then went archer on the same character after some archers said i crutch on the bec and armor so much. :mrgreen: Would like to see you run a 30/15 build and see how you do haha

btw i respected again and now using hafted blade and German poleaxe.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:35:43 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: August 18, 2012, 03:30:24 am »
27+ STR builds makes my wee wee hard.

Offline Vkvkvk

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 18, 2012, 04:16:59 am »
For anyone wondering if BigSandwich still plays, I fight him on duel from times to times, as far as I know he only play his, I believe to be, 12/27 2hander build under the name Fastlight.

My vote goes to BigSandwich, Goretooth is a force to be reckoned with when you're fighting him with a group because Goretooth knows how to take advantage of that (And teammates are also fucking shit and will get you killed by swinging at your face all day), I'd usually just wait for him to kill everyone since taking him one on one is actually much easier than taking him with a group of shitty teammates.

Meanwhile, BigSandwich is a great player all-around, he's also an incredible duelist and will screw you up in any build. BigSandwich just left a bigger impression on me than Goretooth ever since I decided to roll a full strength build with John_RS back in the days when he was playing Strongulator_RS and we'd 2-3 hit Goretooth and made him GTX about every time we played and he was on the opposite team and me and John being on the same.

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #984 on: August 18, 2012, 05:36:57 am »
I love goretooth, always have, but my favorite memories were trying to give him a hard time during the old black plate days.  Nothing against the rules, I solely tried to cheap him out when you could still overhead through teammates, hence the main reason I chose the english bill -

but once he left and rejoined, presumably to reset his KD.  I forget who said it, but they were like "wow what a bundle of sticks, he just left", and goretooth didn't actually leave, he just went spectator for a second, and came back with the same score from earlier.  I just remember his response was golden, hahaha

Goretooth: you're gonna be leaving soon if you don't stop bugging me...

And then there was that time, my friend orbas was just getting into the game.... that had me in stitches.  He was a first gen archer, and we were like, hey you see that guy in the black armor over there?  (on our team mind you), and he's like 'yeah'.   "shoot him in the head"  hahaha, so without even asking why, he just starts loosing arrows into goretooth's head, who knows if they were even doing damage, but after the 2nd arrow, goretooth turns around like wtf.  After about the 6th arrow, he turns around and charges him, so me and another friend acted like human shields, and let him escape hahaha

I was gonna take that one to the grave, but feel free to temp ban me.  Happened over a year ago probably.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 05:41:49 am by Uumdi »

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #985 on: August 18, 2012, 06:39:43 am »
Holy fuck airline travel sucks, finally landed with the mother of all delays  :?

Will update the poll tomorrow (first time I'm late!), make sure these two knuckleheads are not tied anymore by then...
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline To Kill A Dead Horse

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • May be insane
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (Former) The Black Guard, (Current) Swiss AoW
  • Game nicks: To_Kill_A_Dead_Horse, GaugofWar
  • IRC nick: TKADH
« Reply #986 on: August 18, 2012, 06:48:19 am »
I love goretooth, always have, but my favorite memories were trying to give him a hard time during the old black plate days.

God I loved dressing up exactly like goretooth back then.
Quote from: Baggy
If your going to be staring at your characters ass in game all day it might as well be a female one.
[21:08:47] Downloading Textures/this_is_how_children_see_gnjus_norm.dds

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: August 18, 2012, 06:49:21 am »
I love goretooth, always have, but my favorite memories were trying to give him a hard time during the old black plate days.  Nothing against the rules, I solely tried to cheap him out when you could still overhead through teammates, hence the main reason I chose the english bill -

but once he left and rejoined, presumably to reset his KD.  I forget who said it, but they were like "wow what a bundle of sticks, he just left", and goretooth didn't actually leave, he just went spectator for a second, and came back with the same score from earlier.  I just remember his response was golden, hahaha

Goretooth: you're gonna be leaving soon if you don't stop bugging me...

And then there was that time, my friend orbas was just getting into the game.... that had me in stitches.  He was a first gen archer, and we were like, hey you see that guy in the black armor over there?  (on our team mind you), and he's like 'yeah'.   "shoot him in the head"  hahaha, so without even asking why, he just starts loosing arrows into goretooth's head, who knows if they were even doing damage, but after the 2nd arrow, goretooth turns around like wtf.  After about the 6th arrow, he turns around and charges him, so me and another friend acted like human shields, and let him escape hahaha

I was gonna take that one to the grave, but feel free to temp ban me.  Happened over a year ago probably.
I've been banned for tking a whole team with a 5x lol. Had a bet with some LLJK on whom could get a longer ban. I won with 7 days or something.  :mrgreen:

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #988 on: August 18, 2012, 07:00:13 am »
lolol

btw they're neck and neck
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Lamk

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lamk
« Reply #989 on: August 18, 2012, 07:09:14 am »
Just for kidding put me for Quebec in Canada